Listing monitored by Marce Blanc

Buying Guide Banner

4.9
  • Sleeping Position
  • Adjustment Period
  • Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes (1) · No (4)
  • Caused Discomfort Yes (1) · No (4)
  • Heat Retention Yes (0) · No (4)
  • Sagging Yes (1) · No (4)
  • Perceived Firmness
Joni F.
Joni F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The mattress is only last for 2 years.

The mattress is good for the first 2 years. After that I have developed back pain and shoulder pain. It is not comfortable to sleep on because it's sagging really bad.
Iam not sure about the warranty but I want to claim it. This mattress is horrible Not worth it.

Purchased in July 2019 at eBay for $379.00.

fancypants
fancypantsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love them - 3rd time customer

I have purchased these for our motel originally.

Our customers on many occasions noted they had a great night sleep on the mattresses.

They hold up over time and I have them in my home as well to replace an aging captain snooze mattress. I can't remember what I paid but it was many times what I paid for this mattress.

Very happy.

Purchased at eBay.

Arthur Crow
Arthur CrowSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quality at a fair price

Update: I want to make it clear that the reviews for this mattress are not organic, they are derived from a financial incentive, which leads me to believe customers are more inclined to submit a positive review in order to secure the partial refund/incentive offered to them. My message to this company is that a good product will speak for itself and generate a positive response naturally. The use of deception is never needed.
Having said that, my positive review stands for now, but subject to change. I wanted a mattress that was specifically soft and comfortable as well as being good to support my spine. After a few nights of sleeping on it I am very happy. The mattress expresses softness yet with stability where it is needed.

Purchased in October 2020.

KerryCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great price and comfortable

My daughter had a king single mattress in this brand and it’s super comfy and affordable! Absolutely love it and so does my daughter. Have recommended a friend to buy one too

Purchased in August 2020.

Sleepy
SleepySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great affordable mattress!

Purchased in October 2018 at eBay for $375.00.

Sleeping PositionBack and Side

Robyn
RobynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fabulous Mattress

We love the quality & price & comfort so much that we ordered a second one the same week. Great customer service & quick delivery to our door. Great packaging too . I have already recommended this mattress to friends & family. We look forward to many good nights sleep for years to come. Thankyou

Purchased in October 2019 at eBay for $350.00.

Sleeping PositionSide

Best purchase I have ever made. Value is amazing. Better than my $3000+ mattress.

Title says it all, but we bought this for a spare room and it is now our main bed. Our $3000 mattress has gone to the spare room and this has taken it's place. We got the medium-firm in the 31cm. We tossed up whether to get the CoolGEL in the medium but swapped for this, I'm sure that would have been nice but we are very happy with this one. I really look forward to sleep now, as I'm waking up much fresher. Maybe less turning I don't know, but couldn't recommend enough!

Purchased in April 2019 for $325.00.

Amazing

Mattress arrived on time which was very fast, was extremely comfortable within an hour after opening. Since sleeping on it my back and neck have felt much better, I no longer wake up feeling sore. Its nice and firm but not rock hard so it remains comfortable.
I was nervous about this because it seems so cheap but the product seems durable and high quality. Extremely happy with my purchase. High quality and great price
I was offered a reward however I would be leaving the same feedback regardless.

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Amazing Matress!

After reading so many reviews on “mattresses in a box”, I decided to go with the Marce Blanc 31cm Memory & Latex Pocket Spring queen mattress for our bed when staying at our daughters house. I figured that since we would only need it one weekend a month or so, it was worth a try and the price was GREAT!! Well, any concerns I may have had, were gone after the first nights sleep! It was so comfortable!!!! Even more so than my expensive $2000 mattress I have at home!
I purchased the medium/firm, I have found that it has great support for my back, as well as being soft enough on my hip (bursitis).
I will definitely be buying another one for my sons bed when I upsize his soon!
And the bonus??? Free metro delivery!! You can’t lose!

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Quality Mattress!

Date PurchasedJuly 2018

Great mattress

I was a bit skeptical about buying a mattress that cheap and i thought this will be just an ok mattress but it actually exceeded my expectations it is very comfortable
And i am very happy that i purchased this mattress and saved myself a heap of money that i would have spent on buying one from other stores.
Highly recommended. This is the medium firm

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
ozphys
ozphysadelaide

Great quality mattress for a great price

Like many, I was quite sceptical to purchase a mattress online but I have been so happy since my purchase, so much so i've bought another one soon after my first purchase. It was such good value for what you get compared to other expensive mattresses that I have bought in the past.
It has been 8 months since i've had it and i couldn't have been more happier. My preference is the med-firm as I feel the soft is not as comfortable. The only criticism I have is that the mattress is delivered rolled up in a cardboard container and it would have been easier to transport it into the house if it had wheels on it to make it easier to drag where you want it. Otherwise it is quite heavy to lift, even with two people!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Adam C
Adam CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

In a world of scams this mattress is a breathe of fresh air

Date PurchasedOct 2016
hieu t
hieu tmelbourne

Great bed, quick shipping

So we were after a new mattress and living so far from it was hard to find a mattress. So online we went and this mattress has been great. It was quickly delivered and the quality on opening it was great. It was a tad heavy though. After rising, it has been a very supportive mattress and hopefully it'll last years for us.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Other Mattresses

Love my new mattress soo comfortable. Delivery was prompt it even arrived quicker than expected.I wo

Very comfortable and supportive. The mattress is very thick and plush. I am happy with the quality of the mattress. Don't know about durability yet as I have only just got it.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Graham
Grahamasked
Medium-Firm Queen

What are the warranty's on both the 31cm and the 34cm matresses please? I cannot see any warranty information.

Kerry

I suggest maybe emailing them to find out as I’m not sure. My daughter had a king single mattress in this brand and we had no issues

Scott
Scott

12 months warranty

Jonsie
Jonsieasked
Medium-Firm Queen

Are the queen size Marce Blanc mattress still available? I can't seem to find any on ebay is that the only place to buy them?

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

I'm sorry we are out of stock.

We will have more in approximately 4 weeks.

If you can please email below and advise you wish to go on the wait list and we will notify you through email as soon as stock arrives.

brandwarehouse.ebay@gmail.com

I estimate around the 20th of July.

The Marce Blanc Team

BHAVIKA J.asked

Hi Team,

The reviews sound quite nice.

I was wondering if you have a store where we can check the mattress once before we buy?

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

I'm sorry - we don't have a showroom setup as the majority of our business is more interstate courier transport. This enables us however to keep our prices extremely low.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Our mattresses are not the very cheapest on eBay, however by far, we use the best materials.

Please look through our eBay feedback for recent comments from buyers and also on product review to gain more confidence purchasing a Marce Blanc.

If you have any specific needs for comfort, please advise and I can recommend a mattress type/firmness that will likely suit your needs.

Ryan

Hi
I have back pain issues due to swelling around my tailbone and it's been a year since I had this. Which mattress do you recommend ?

Ryan M.Marce Blanc

It is difficult to recommend based on individual medical conditions, however broadly, issues with the back will normally benefit from a firmer mattress than softer as it provides more support. From our range, this will be the Memory&Latex (31cm) (Medium-Firm).

Ryan