Marce Blanc Soft-Medium

Marce Blanc Soft-Medium

Queen, Double, Single, etc...

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

Melissa

Melissa Hunter Region, NSW

Soft medium is a PLUSH feel

I used to have a medium feel, superb quality mattress. I ordered the Marc Blanc soft medium. It’s far too soft, 2/10 in softness, it has no edge support and it hurts my back. I had it a month and have had to buy another mattress as I wasn’t getting good sleep. It is only suitable for people who like soft, plush mattresses without much support.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$350.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Caused DiscomfortYes
Heat RetentionYes
Perceived FirmnessVery Soft

Great, comfortable mattress

This mattress feels very comfortable, and has been giving me much better sleep since I've been using it. It feels like it supports my body weight well (whether I'm lying down, or just sitting on it), and considering how affordable it is compared to other mattresses, it's a great choice.

Purchased in August 2020.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo

Dez

DezPerth, WA

Returning customer

This is my 4th purchase of the Marce blanc matress, 1 for every room now!! Very happy with the comfort, quality and price. Recommended purchase from a satisfied buyer. Thank you

Purchased in February 2020.

Heat RetentionNo

Rik N.

Rik N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

We Have A WINNER!

This mattress looks stunning and is so comfortable, its held its shape and made sleep time so much better for me, amazing. Its worth a whole lot more money and the service is excellent, after ordering it arrived within 2 days! In the past I have spent thousands of dollars on mattresses and been so disappointed.

Purchased in September 2019 at eBay for A$349.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Heat RetentionNo
JulesIsMyNickname

JulesIsMyNicknameGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect! Better than my $4000 mattress and helped my back pain

Purchased in June 2019 at ebay for A$379.00.

Heat RetentionYes
Perceived FirmnessSoft

Brilliant mattress! Better than a 6k one!

I love a soft mattress so got the soft-medium. It’s like a cloud. We ran an air Bnb with these mattresses and nearly every guest commented on how comfy they were. These are an awesome find

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Kevin S

Kevin SMelbourne

Bought 1, ended up buying 4 for the family, couldn’t believe this mattress existed at that sort of p

Use to wake up at the first tick I heard, after using the marc Blanc, I now Enjoy a deep sleep waking up satisfied
Bought my family new marce blancs and couldn’t be more happier.
Worth the money I spent,
Love it and probably will not change to another mattress for a long long time

Date PurchasedJun 2018
Michael C

Michael CMelbourne

Best mattress I have ever slept in

I waited over a year to write this review since I was not sure how resilient it would be. However, this mattress is so good, supportive and immensely comfortable. It has kept its shape and remains as supportive as the day I first slept in it. I will be recommending this mattress to everyone. Cannot beat that price and I am extremely happy with this mattress.

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Loving my new mattress!

So glad I bought this mattress, I've been sleeping great ever since it arrived! Really convenient coming in a box, and surprisingly supportive and well made. Excellent value for price.

JF Adelaide

JF AdelaideAdelaide

Mattress #5 for my family

I am the 5th person in my extended family to purchase a Marce Blanc mattress from Brand Warehouse and we are all impressed with the comfort and great value for money. I bought the 30cm medium-soft and have been sleeping soundly on it for 2 weeks now. You won't find a more comfortable mattress for the price.

Matt

MattMelbourne

No support poor quality. Stay away unless you want sore back

Very disappointing mattress. This mattress looks fabulous on photo, but as soon as the actual thing arrives everything turns south. Sleeping on it I realised it has literally no support whatsoever. The mattress just sinks so hopelessly your body goes into a "U" shape. Sore upper and lower back after a while. I simply don't feel rested sleeping on this mattress. The edges is especially bad, sitting on it I can pretty much feel myself touching the bottom of the mattress!! What makes this worse is the odour which won't go away even after airing it for days.

The mattress definitely doesn't feel like a quality unit. Don't be fooled by the nice looking photos. Deceptive marketing at its worst.

Mangqld

MangqldQueensland

Can't fault the quality for the price

Date PurchasedAug 2016
Katrin

KatrinSydney

Love this mattress!!!

I've ordered the soft/medium one after reading all the positive reviews and I must admit that I still had my doubts. Especially since I had bought a $2,000 mattress which was giving me grief and when I exchanged it for another one, it only got slightly better. But I thought I have nothing to loose so I ordered it. I had ok nights sleep the first few nights which was already better than on the mattresses before but I started to get really good night sleeps after about 2 weeks. It takes a while for the body to get used to a new mattress. Since then I've never looked back and I have even ordered a second one for the guest room. Love it!!

Date PurchasedMar 2016
Ron

RonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great quality! Low price!

Great quality and amazing price. Delivered quickly with tracking and on a requested day (we moved house).

Will be buying a second for our boy shortly when we have the spare cash again!

Ron

doggyluva

doggyluvaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

I am speechless it is so good for so little cost.

Super comfortable, I had a plush mattress and this one is really comfortable without the sagging, last one cost $4k this is better for less than a 10th of the cost, My only grizzle is the fact that I spent almost $4,000 on my last mattress 6 years ago and this one looks and feels much better.... how can they do it... create such a good product for such an affordable price.

Find out how Marce Blanc Soft-Medium compares to other Mattresses

This is the business! Get on board.

Hapthor

HapthorSydney, NSW

Really impressed with this mattress

Like everyone else, I was pretty sceptical. But, you know what, it's not a huge expense and if it didn't turn out that great it wasn't going to be a huge loss. HOWEVER, it did turn out great! This mattress is worthy of all these 5 star reviews. We went with a medium-soft queen instead of a medium-firm. Personally I'm more of a firm mattress guy, but I decided to go with what my partner wanted. It's still perfect. Haven't slept this well in years.

Just what i wanted n needed..

columnmn

columnmnAU

I was really skeptical

My wife is really fussy with beds (the one ones she liked in the shops were $4000+), and I was quite paranoid about buying one online without lying on it first. But I bit the bullet and bought it online.

She lay on it, and didn't want to get off. So I'll count it as a huge success, easily as comfortable as a $4000+ mattress from a big store.

It hasn't even had the 2 extra weeks to expand properly either.

Now I just have to spend the same amount again on sheets and quilts :(

Surprised at Quality and Comfort A+++

These are Great Mattresses, top quality, very thick and very comfortable. The kids love them. I was worried buying mattresses online but couldn't be happier As good as mattresses double the price in stores. Delivered quickly and with no hassle. Would definitely purchase again next time. Have recommended to friends and family. THANKYOU