Marce Blanc Soft-Medium Queen

Mattress Buying Guide

Read now

Melissa

Melissa Hunter Region, NSW

Soft medium is a PLUSH feel

I used to have a medium feel, superb quality mattress. I ordered the Marc Blanc soft medium. It’s far too soft, 2/10 in softness, it has no edge support and it hurts my back. I had it a month and have had to buy another mattress as I wasn’t getting good sleep. It is only suitable for people who like soft, plush mattresses without much support.

Purchased in November 2020 for A$350.00.

Sleeping PositionSide
Adjustment PeriodI never got used to it!
Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Caused DiscomfortYes
Heat RetentionYes
Perceived FirmnessVery Soft

Great, comfortable mattress

This mattress feels very comfortable, and has been giving me much better sleep since I've been using it. It feels like it supports my body weight well (whether I'm lying down, or just sitting on it), and considering how affordable it is compared to other mattresses, it's a great choice.

Purchased in August 2020.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo

Dez

DezPerth, WA

Returning customer

This is my 4th purchase of the Marce blanc matress, 1 for every room now!! Very happy with the comfort, quality and price. Recommended purchase from a satisfied buyer. Thank you

Purchased in February 2020.

Heat RetentionNo
Mattresses

Find out how Marce Blanc Soft-Medium Queen compares to other Mattresses

Rik N.

Rik N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

We Have A WINNER!

This mattress looks stunning and is so comfortable, its held its shape and made sleep time so much better for me, amazing. Its worth a whole lot more money and the service is excellent, after ordering it arrived within 2 days! In the past I have spent thousands of dollars on mattresses and been so disappointed.

Purchased in September 2019 at eBay for A$349.00.

Sleeping PositionBack, Front and Side
Heat RetentionNo
JulesIsMyNickname

JulesIsMyNicknameGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect! Better than my $4000 mattress and helped my back pain

Purchased in June 2019 at ebay for A$379.00.

Heat RetentionYes
Perceived FirmnessSoft

This is the business! Get on board.

Best Nights sleep

I ordered the soft/medium mattress and it is amazing to sleep on, I was a bit wary about how it would get here and was expecting a flat mattress not a queen size mattress rolled up in a 12 inch square box.
Really is the best nights sleep I've had and it has cut down on my partners snoring!! Would recommend it to anyone and this company as well, fast delivery time.

Sam B.

Sam B.asked

Soft-Medium Queen

Hi I life a soft mattress and wondering what one you could recommend? Wound the Gel be a better mattress? Also wondering when you will be getting the Queen mattresses back in stock. Thankyou

Hi Sam,

I would recommend either the CoolGEL (Medium) or the Memory&Latex (Soft-Medium).

I'm sorry we are out of stock.

We have an ETA for arrival now for the 12th of this month (August). If you can email brandwarehouse.ebay@gmail.com and request to be placed on the wait list.

You will then be emailed as soon as stock is available.

Michael

Michaelasked

Soft-Medium Queen

Hi there. I am after a queen mattress. Can you help please.

Michael

I'm sorry we are out of stock.

We will have more in approximately 3 weeks (end of July).

Please email brandwarehouse.ebay@gmail.com and ask to be put on the waiting list and you will get notification the minute they arrive.

Lesley

Lesleyasked

Soft-Medium Queen

I'm in the market for a soft bed, having slept on a water bed for the last 36 years. I love a high bed and have been looking at your gel 34cm medium mattress, as well as the 31cm soft-medium. I really don't know which one to go for. Can you recommend one? Is either one more prone to sagging after a while?

Kind regards,

Lesley

Hi Lesley,
My apologies for the long delay. I completely missed this message I'm sorry.
I personally think if you want a soft mattress that is thick, the CoolGEL really is the best option. Even though it is a 'Medium' I think is it soft enough due to the extra pillow-top thickness allowing a very plush feel.
Regarding sagging. Most brands will not say this, but they ALL do over time. Whether you pay a few hundred through us or pay $5000 in store. If you purchase a pillow-top mattress with sufficient thickness to be comfortable, it will sag a little over time. This however it not normally something that is felt and will only be noticed usually when you change the sheets. Hence it is not something to worry about.
The only way to avoid this is to purchase a mattress with less than 2cm of pillow-top (i.e. older styles) as the compression will stop once it hits the springs (however comfort is an issue in these cases).
I hope this helps :-)
Ryan

hannahc260
hannahc260

When will you be restocking queens in either firmness/style?

I'm sorry we are out of stock.

We will have more in 8 weeks (end of June, 2020).

If you contact us at brandwarehouse.ebay@gmail.com and we can place you on our priority wait list to be notified as soon as they arrive.

Get an answer from our members and Marce Blanc representatives