Marco Solutions

Marco Solutions (page 2 of 2)

2.8

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Kim H

Kim HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Marco plumbing, helped us in a bad situation quickly.

Marco solution plumbing was great. Quick reply & job completed following day. Unblocked our drain pipes, bathroom, floor drain, outside drain pipe. Friendly helpful & knowledgeable. Helped us out with a great final price as we were stuck in a bad place & was so understanding. Thank you!

Nicole

NicoleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting

Charged $400 for $99 valve. When I questioned and asked for a transparent invoice and told them this was ridiculous I was attacked verbally and told that I must con all trades and threatened with the Police. Just disgusting. No discount as offered on website either so obviously false advertising.

I was so impressed with Marco Solutions, arriving at the said time, quality and honesty of their work, cleaning up afterwards, polite and I'm very pleased all round. If required again I wouldn't hesitate to use them. Lis

Lis
Lis

Hey just a question, I was charged $429.00 to have two taps replaced in my shower. Whilst I was very happy with the service, some friends say I was overcharged...….If so, what price should I have paid?

Plumbers

Find out how Marco Solutions compares to other Plumbers

Graeme

GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Service / workmanship

This is the second time i have used marco plumbing , both times i found the boys prompt on time and absolutely informative about the way the job would progress , the workmanship is faultless and they clean up at completion of the job , i highly recommend marco plumbing

Steph

StephWindaroo

Excellent!

I found myself in a bit of a emergency! I called the Marco plumbing I was worried that I will get just another voice mail recording because it was quite late at night! thankfully they did answer my call and rather quickly!
They came out within 30 min at 2 am that night to sort out a leak. Highly recommend these guys! I know when I renovate my bathroom next year they will be the first on my list to call. Thanks again for fantastic job guys.

Excellent services

Prompt, efficient and extremely polite! I have had this company back twice and they have resolved serious leaks in my home. Not only did they provide excellent service, but they arrived on time as previously agreed! I can Absolutely recommend this company. Very affordable, friendly and great services, fixed my leaks and heater. Very trustworthy and must recommend.

Best price and beautiful service

Marco plumbing is the best plumber i found on internet. very nice and well priced. The plumber was clean and very professional he even cleaned up everything after himself. We are extremely happy with Franco and his team even the office lady was lovely to deal with ❤️

T Wood

T WoodCarbrook

Professional, quality, fast service

Great friendly service, explained everything in detail about the job and listened to all my questions. High quality work and service and reasonable pricing, I can’t recommend them enough!

David

DavidCalamvale

Overcharged

Paid $900 for 4 hours labour for 1 tradesman? and young assistant. Over $200 per hour. Grossly overcharged for parts also. Do not use this company ever or be prepared to over pay.

Plumbers

Find out how Marco Solutions compares to other Plumbers

Honest Aussie

Honest AussieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't use Marco plumbers!!!!!!!

Their website is fraudulent! I wasn't offered a quote, $528 for one hours labour and they supplied one connector hose for the toilet. I supplied all other materials. They put two holes in my wall when they miss mounted the toilet cistern. No compensation offered. Woman on phone quite aggressive when asked to justify price and gave many unworthy excuses!!
Please everyone avoid this company!!

Don't use this plumber

This plumber rips people off. He charged me $230 for a part which retails at Bunnings for $11.80. He also charged $180 per hour for labour when other plumbers in the area charge $80 per hour. I also bought a shower head from him. But without my knowledge or consent, he changed the special shower head to a cheaper model then charged me for the dearer product plus markup. That model shower head retails online for $230; he charged me $350. There's other online reviews complaining about being ripped off by this plumber.

Don't use this plumber

Terrible job, hacked hole in kitchen cabinet (told me only way to get to pipes, untrue), left pipes leaking in cupboard, $495 for exactly 45minutes and no materials used.