Maria Pencil

Maria Pencil

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Fishing in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Easiest walk the dog lure of all time.

I bought about 6 of these online and didnt know what I was going to receive in total honesty.

I have flicked these around and found that a softer tip really brings these lures alive in the water, they cast really well, and they sit quiet prone in the water and once retrieve is underway only minute / soft rot twitches are only needed to get these pencils underway.

They come with good trebles and split rings already on so there is no need for upgrading hardware and they come in a vast array of colours which I got nearly every colour I needed from the range. The bodies are made from good quality plastic and the paint scheme's are flawless - typical Japanese quality.

I got them for a steal so cant comment on price however they are well priced within the Atomic lure range for about $15 each, but I got mine for about 1/4 the price.
Good quality lure enough said!
Nothing at all.