Market Mentor Network

Market Mentor Network

• Rates and Fees
Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Passionate and genuine with a personal touch

Great team of teachers who are genuine, passionate well versed in their fields of interest. I really enjoyed the recordings since I didn’t have time for the live chart analysis workshops. Heaps of different courses if you’re interested in learning to trade and understand charts. I wish I had the time to delve a bit deeper! I will return once I get a chance. Very much a mentor-student type service- highly recommended!

Rates and Fees

The knowledge base is incredible.

Glenn L.Market Mentor

Thanks so much for leaving this review Paul. It's an absolute pleasure having you with us.

Najib A.
Najib A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The community to be involved with.

What can I say, I went in for investment education and advice and ended up with long term realisations, profound life pivotal decisions and the knowledge to navigate a financially informed future that has given me a peace of mind I would wish for others to experience.

The calibre of professionals present in this network is nothing short of extraordinary. Financial planners, executive coaches, currency experts, crypto gurus, ASX/ Forex champions and so much more. This is the place to be if you have any intention of taking investments and your future seriously.

Glenn L.Market Mentor

Wow, Najib thanks so much for leaving this review! We love having you and I've really enjoyed our conversations together. The network is designed for exactly what you mentioned and I'm so happy to hear you got value from it!

Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Find out how Market Mentor Network compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Sween
SweenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Its been a huge help

I was basically gambling on the stock market when I first started. I've learnt so much from the mentors that now I'm making more and losing less. I lead a busy life and find it hard to watch the live zoom lessons but I'm able to watch the recording at a time that suits me and work through the lessons at my own pace. It's money well spent

Glenn L.Market Mentor

Thanks so much for leaving this review and I love your comment about making more and losing less. That's exactly our intention and we really appreciate you being here.

Perfect for beginning and more experienced traders.

My crypto trading has gone from dumb luck in a bull market, to a carefully planned and orchestrated second job. The mentors are helpful, approachable and available. I am so grateful I found MMN and learned how to anticipate the inevitable crypto crashes and protect myself and my money from the volatility of the market. The education MMN offers is so easy to access and I've gone from not knowing ANYTHING about trading to being able to read candlestick charts and do basic technical analysis.

Glenn L.Market Mentor

Thank you so much for this incredible feedback and it makes us so happy to know we have had a positive impact on your trading journey!

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Dean
DeanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Evolving Trader

New trader, so before I really jump into the stock market I need to learned the rules of the game & develop my own strategies. Very engaging team & learning a lot!

Glenn L.Market Mentor

Thanks Dean! Great to have you with us.

Raffi Z.
Raffi Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic mentors great knowledge friendly people

Great mentors all very helpful its a must mentorship for anyone keen on learning to trade or even upgrading theyre current skills. Glenn and his team have done a wonderful job of making it a very easy to use platform.

Glenn L.Market Mentor

Raffi I'm so pleased to read this review :-) Thanks so much for your support.

Frequently Asked Questions about Market Mentor Network

How much does membership cost?

AUD $49 per month.

Are customers locked into a contract?

No. There are no lock-in contracts at Market Mentor. You can cancel anytime.

Is this membership charged in Australian Dollars?

Yes. Market Mentor only charge in Australian Dollars.

Does the monthly fee include the education courses?

Yes. All education courses are included in the monthly fee.

Which financial markets are covered inside the platform?

Market Mentors covers the Share Market, Forex Market and Crypto Market.

Do customers have to pay extra to speak to a mentor?

No. The fee is all-inclusive.

Is Technical Analysis covered?

Yes. Technical Analysis (TA) is a core part of becoming a successful trader and is covered in multiple ways including courses, zoom calls, topics and mentoring.

What does it mean to be able to "access a mentor"?

Mentors are available online to assist members. They are available in the community, chat groups, events, live calls and also direct message.

What are "Live Zoom Calls"?

Market Mentor provides live video calls via the Zoom platform in order for members to watch a professional trader assess a market.

Latest Consumer Questions

John W.
John W.asked

Do you have a trial period for this platform

Glenn L.Market Mentor

Hi John, thanks for the question. Right now the only way to access a 7 day free trial is through one of our partner deals such as various Facebook groups. However, we are considering adding a public trial period in the near future. If you need to find a specific Facebook group in the mean time, please email as at office@marketmentor.co and I'll send you some links. Hope that helps! I should mention as well that our monthly membership option has no contract period, so even paying upfront means you can cancel anytime. Cheers

Get an answer from our members and Market Mentor representatives