Marshall Freeman

1.6

Dominic

DominicSydney, NSW

These guys are crooks!

They simply take your money and do nothing. They promise to provide updates on the sales call and then do nothing after that. Very quick to charge their fees every month though.

Larissa

Larissa

they do nothing but take your money

We had a debt of $1000 they have charged us over $600 in fees and have not recovered the debt. We went to cancel the policy and we have to give them another 30days notice so they can squeeze out the last bit of money from us. Such a scam, they say they call the debtor every second day, but we know he has changed his phone number. You get no updates on what they're doing for you, just keep handing over the money. Better off going to small claims court.

Unprofessional and Toothless

What a waste of time these guys are. They were happy to take our business and chase our debt, incurring costs to us every week with alleged phonecalls to our debtor. What they failed to do was verify that we actually had a leg to stand on with the debt. It turns out we don't. And guess who now has to pay their fees? Avoid this company like the plague.

Debt Consolidation Services

Find out how Marshall Freeman compares to other Debt Consolidation Services

Happy to collect fees

Called to follow up debt recovery for the 3rd time today. 3rd person i've spoken to with no knowledge of background information of the debt. Have to explain issues again and again.
They made no attempt to contact alternate references until prompted today. After they went to voicemail I was told "to be honest, I wouldn't waste your time. Cancel before you get more fees".

I did immediately. Thanks for nothing.

Lorena I.

Lorena I.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont waste your time or money

Regret ever signing them up. They only chased clients when prompted by my emails yet continued to charge their monthly fees. Emails sent to them go unanswered and constantly had different people working on the active cases so no one can be held accountable for their lack of activity.

PiperSydney, NSW

The most unprofessional company I've ever come across

John Payne

John PayneSydney, NSW

Not impressed

My first time using a debt collector. Lodged 10 Debts from one client. I spent as much time resending information and on the phone with Marshall Freeman as I used to with my client. They were constantly mucking up figures and we were being accused of not providing correct figures. We had to resend figures over and over to many different Marshall Freeman staff.
If you have more than 1 debt I would advise against using this firm. They just added to my financial headaches and admin time and we had to pay them for the privalidge.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fees for no service - an absolute disgrace

This company has not provided any services to me over the past 10 months and continue to take money from my account. When I contacted them, their default position was please "email us" as there is no one in management to take your call. They should have learnt from the Royal Commission into the Banks that people should not be charged for NO SERVICE! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!

Adam

AdamSydney, NSW

They forget who their would be client is

Debt Consolidation Services

Find out how Marshall Freeman compares to other Debt Consolidation Services

Satinder

SatinderDarwin, NT

Terrible company

Please don’t deal with this crap company. I called them on Friday 28/2/20 to inquire about how they can help us recovering a debt. The rep. on the phone explained and asked for bank details. I told him clearly I don’t want to commit unless I see the paperwork. They can listen to the conversation if they record it as I got proof of what I said on Friday. He said to me paperwork will in your email in 30mins. Today is Tuesday no paperwork and of course they took the money also yesterday. It’s is a fraud. I called twice today only to be told I will get a call back but no one called. They just want free money and don’t do any work for you.

Mr Smith

Mr SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

A complete failure on all levels of service.

Stay away from this company. Their contract is unfair, they demand commission on debt they had no involvement with, they fail to recognise massive failures of service, fail to want to remedy it, have extremely poor customer service and then get pushy with their own clients to chase money they are not due.

Lachlan S.

Lachlan S.Canberra 2600, ACT

The only money they can collect is from you.

The only money they collect is from you. Their sales team told me they could do a lot more then they actually had power to do. Once the debtor blocked their number they couldnt do anything else but send a letter that was to be ignored. $500 down the drain.