Martin Property

Martin Property

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jacqui

JacquiSydney, NSW

BEWARE

Do not use this real estate agency! My friends and I are renting apartments in Zetland/Alexandria area and have been consistently dismissed and ignored upon every request or when assistance required. They false advertised our apartment block and charging us an extortionate amount compared to our neighbors. See below link to our block and how they have treated their customers

Fabulous Rental agency

Martin property have been fabulous for us. They have made it super easy to move in and out of our apartment and were vey accomodating when we moved out. Would definitely recommend. Joanna on the Rosebery office in particular has been very helpful.

Very good service

Very professional and responsible, looking after me for more than 2 years now. All the staff are very lovely, response all inquires promptly and put into actions straight away. Recommended Martin to my other friends

Hamad

HamadSydney, NSW

Good communication and support

Thanks George for the great support you provided to make this happen. We are happy with the experience we had and grateful for your efforts. We are excited to move in to our new home.

Trevor H

Trevor HSydney, NSW

Highly Competent

We have been using Martin Property (David H) for about 8 years to manage our investment property. The have always been very responsive and shown some real professional competence in their dealings with us, and apparently with the tenants. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Frank

FrankSydney

Reliable managment

My property manager is Joanna. She is responsible and always contacts me in time if there is any issues. Generally the service is good and I recommend Martin to others.

Amy MO

Amy MOSydney, NSW

Perfect service

I do recommend Martin Property. Joanna LU from Martin Property is really responsible and helpful, I am very satisfied with her prompt and thoughtful service! Thank you for your great help!

Sumi

SumiSydney, NSW

Rude and careless staff

Service

Service was amazing very friendly and prompt special thanks to Kyla and Brey who were so friendly and helpful both on the phone, via email and in person Thanks again for superb service!

Martin has great professionals! I highly recommend Kyla O'Gorman to all my friends.

I would definitely recommend Martin, especially Kyla O’Gorman. Kyla is very professional and responsible. She is always in touch with clients and always ready to help. Even if it gets extremely busy, she will keep you up to date what’s on a market and will answer to every single question. Highly recommend!

It’s good!

Friendly staff! Good service! Keeping in touch and update with every details! Trying their best for both owner and tenant!

Con V

Con VSydney, NSW

Property Management

Id have to say my senior property manager David Holland that I have looking after my property would have to be the best that I have had in my 20 or so years as a landlord.
Great bloke, honest, punctual, bright and always delivers on what has to be done.

October 23rd 2019 Update: Great real estate agency

Thankyou Asher Roberts for being very professional and caring and bringing in all those contractors and negotiating good prices to have my unit looking like new on my behalf.
In the short time you have been with Martin property you have been great, professional and always keeping me advised and up to date with the leasing side of things. I highly recommend you to any employer thankyou,
Con

Charlene was so helpful .....

The Property Manager that looked after me was one of the kindest and warm hearted person I have met in the Rental Property market.

Liar Liar Pants on Fire!

Rental property advertised that it has pool and CCTV, and when I requested to see it, [name removed] (from Martin Place office) advised that it was closed for cleaning. We signed the lease, moved in and guess what? No pool! and no CCTV. [name removed] advised "so what - move out!" Shocking customer service! Now contemplating taking formal action with Department of Fair Trading.

Outstanding Service 10/10

Many thanks to Jerrod for the professional way he is managing our property. Having been customers of Martin Property for both a purchase and property management, we can say that the communication and prompt response time from Jerrod is superb. We are absolutely delighted with the excellent service we received from Jerrod. We would have no hesitation in recommending Martin Property to any prospective landlord and tenant.

Glenda100

Glenda100sydney

Do not use Martin property in Zetland to sell your property

I made an appointment with an agent to see a unit. He did not arrive nor did he phone to apologise. I called Martin property to tell them I was waiting outside the unit, they said they would call the agent and call me back. They did not call back.
I phoned Martin property later that day to complain as I was a serious buyer. They said the agent would call me back to reschedule.
I am still waiting - 5 days later. I have not heard back