Masport 620 ST S19 2'n1

Masport 620 ST S19 2'n1

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Hawka

HawkaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very powerful lawn mower

After needing to replace my trusty 15yr old self-propelled Honda, I picked up this Masport about 12 months ago and have to admit it's been a real treat! It's not heavy at all so not having self-propelled makes mno difference. Very reliable! Starts first pull every time, even after a few weeks storage. Decent size catcher too!

Purchased in June 2018 for $400.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Fuel Efficiency
Product is used: Weekly

goldcoast lady

goldcoast ladyGold Coast

Love love this mower

After many years of buying dud 2nd hand mowers, I decided to buy this wonderful mower. I didn't do any research online as I preferred to go into the shop and speak to a professional. I decided to buy a Masport 620 as it had the 4 blades and this would cut better on damp lawns. This mower starts first go and gives the best cut. It is far superior than some of the other brands out there. I brought this from my local Stihl Stop.