Efficient fuel consumption
Simple to start up
Good mower, until it rusted out
The mower has worked well for 8 years. Very reliable starting and no operational issues at all. However although the engine is still excellent the deck has now rusted out.
Purchased in December 2012 at Bunnings Warehouse for $579.00.
Questions & Answers
Good morning I have a Masport Morrison 490 chipper catcher mower I need a diagram of the front axle setup
I don’t thinks consumers would have this unless it is in your manual
Has any user had experience with whether 788310 blade/bolts can be used on this mower. I've read they seem to be the same as 783529 which is only a two blade/bolt set?
Pity you didn’t ask Masport
Get an answer from our members
- The Masport 490 4n’1 Petrol Lawn Mower can cut, catch, mulch, side discharge, and chip, making it a versatile unit that lets you mow your way.
- It’s powered by a Briggs & Stratton 150cc OHV 625EX ReadyStart™ 4-stroke engine, giving it the strength to tackle your lawn.
- A 4 blade disc system with increased airflow allows for better catching of grass.
- The mower weighs 32.26kg.
- It has a minimum cutting height of 7mm and a maximum cutting height of 70mm, making achieving the right lawn for you a simple task.
Points of praise:
- Most reviewers found that the lawn mower had impressive fuel consumption, and was economical to run.
- They also noted that the machine was relatively quiet compared to similar models.
- According to reviewers, the mower is simple to start up, even after a long period of not using it. Reviewers said that it either started after the first pull, or after just a few pulls.
|Category||Petrol Lawn Mowers|
|Features||Mulching Capability, Quick-Start Motor and Side Discharge|
|Catcher Capacity||42 L|
|Cutting Deck Material||Steel|
|Cutting Width||485 mm|
|Height of Cut||7 mm to 71 mm|
|Number of Blades||5|
|Manufacturer Warranty||4 year(s)|
|Engine / Motor|
|Engine Name||Briggs & Stratton 625EX 150cc 4-stroke OHV|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke and OHV (Overhead Valve)|
|Brand||Briggs & Stratton|
|Engine Displacement||150 cc|
- MPN: 578763
Other Petrol Lawn Mowers
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.