Masport Lifestyle 4

Masport Lifestyle 4

Gas BBQs Buying Guide

There’s nothing quite like an Aussie summer barbie, and a gas bbq can help you get sizzling. But do you know whether you want a portable bbq or a freestanding model? Would you prefer an LPG gas bottle or natural gas? This buying guide is here to help answer all your burning questions.

Read now

2.5

• Preheating Speed
  • Even Heat DistributionYes (0) · No (1)
  • Safety
Nina

NinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Regret this purchase

Purchasing this unit I assumed would be better, but found the burners only cook the top-middle leaving the lower area dead. If you put the dial on high the burner plates fill with oil catch on fire, burning the meat. I also find the the grill area too small in comparison to my old Ziggy BBQ.
I am very disappointed in this purchase

Purchased in October 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$482.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Even Heat DistributionNo
sylvia

sylviaIllawarra, NSW

Great bbq neat and compact

so happy with this bbq, looks great, very stylish neat and tidy little unit. has rotisserie option included as an extra. have cooked on it so many times, and for a four burner fits quite a lot of meat and vegies ( love to cook mushrooms and onions potatoes etc)

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Looks great but dosent perform

I purchased a Masport BBQ from Harvey Norman and the BBQ looked great but when i started cooking the burners aren't big enough to heat all the plate and only heat the middle not happy !!!I would like to exchange it for another product that would give an even cooking hot plate temperature

Date PurchasedDec 2017
Gas BBQs

Find out how Masport Lifestyle 4 compares to other Gas BBQs

anton

antonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another fine NZ/Aussie product sold out to CHINA and cheapened

After using Masport products for more than 35 years (then a reliable and excellent NZ/Aust.manufacturer) we went and purchased a Masport unit about 18 months ago.Firstly we were shocked to find it came packed in a large carton which we had to assemble (I am mid 70s). Then the next shock came when we found out it was ''made in China'' then yet another shock when one of the wheels had not even had the centre machined out (replaced by seller).Now after 18 odd months the paint on the front instructions for use panel has simply dissapeared despite being covered when not in use ; kept undercover,and cleaned using non abrasive methods.I see a very short life ahead of this BBQ despite all care and attention being taken to preserve it.