VerifiedMPN:578701

Sharon KRichmond-Tweed, NSW8 posts

Love my new mower

Great cut

Easy to use & maintain

Reccommend to new users with small to mefium size yard. We even got a trade in on our crappy broken mower that I was sick of using . I did a fair amount of research and found Masport to be my preferred option.

Show details

Masportconvert
Masportconvert

Great replacement for my 17 year old Victa mower

My previous mower offered 17 years of good service. On the advice of afew retailers changed to Masport. The President 1500 is a great mover for a medium sized back yard and small nature strip. I bought it from a retailer in Bundoora who had one already set up, added oil and petrol and demonstrated how easy it is to start. So far very happy and am expecting another 17 years at least of good service.

Show details

rodneyreevesSouth East Queensland, QLD120 posts

tim
tim

How to replace throttle cable assembly?

rodneyreeves

I’ve never had to do it.

Stuart M.
Stuart M.

Hi
Masport 1500st s18 Combo There seems to be no clear answer as to fuel 91 95 or 98 . The only answer is that the 95 & the 98 seems to have a longer shelf life
Doug

rodneyreeves

I use 91 octane. Seems to go OK.

We use 91 but sure you could use premium fuels too

Joe S.
Joe S.

what grade of fuel should i use in my masport 1500

rodneyreeves

I only use regular unleaded petrol. If you don’t have an owner manual I suggest that you go to masport’s website & have a look around. You may be able to ask them the question directly.

CategoryPetrol Lawn Mowers
Number of Blades4
Weight26.3 kg
Engine / Motor
Engine NameBriggs & Stratton 140cc 4-stroke OHV
Engine Type4-Stroke and OHV (Overhead Valve)
BrandBriggs & Stratton