Masport President 1500 ST S18 Combo

Masport President 1500 ST S18 Combo

MPN: 578701

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sharon KRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love my new mower

Great cut
Easy to use & maintain
Reccommend to new users with small to mefium size yard. We even got a trade in on our crappy broken mower that I was sick of using . I did a fair amount of research and found Masport to be my preferred option.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Great replacement for my 17 year old Victa mower

My previous mower offered 17 years of good service. On the advice of afew retailers changed to Masport. The President 1500 is a great mover for a medium sized back yard and small nature strip. I bought it from a retailer in Bundoora who had one already set up, added oil and petrol and demonstrated how easy it is to start. So far very happy and am expecting another 17 years at least of good service.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

rodneyreevesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Quality Grass Mower

rodneyreeves

I've had this mower for a while now and on the whole I am happy with it. My only real beef is that installing and removing the mulching attachment requires a bit for force and is damned tricky at the best of times. Hard to get on and hard to get off.

Stuart M.

Stuart M.asked

Hi
Masport 1500st s18 Combo There seems to be no clear answer as to fuel 91 95 or 98 . The only answer is that the 95 & the 98 seems to have a longer shelf life
Doug

rodneyreeves

I use 91 octane. Seems to go OK.

We use 91 but sure you could use premium fuels too

Joe S.

Joe S.asked

what grade of fuel should i use in my masport 1500

rodneyreeves

I only use regular unleaded petrol. If you don’t have an owner manual I suggest that you go to masport’s website & have a look around. You may be able to ask them the question directly.

Robyn Dodds

Robyn Doddsasked

I have purchased one of these second hand and the throttle wont turn off, what could the problem be. This is the first lawn mower I've owned

rodneyreeves

check to see if the throttle cable is kinked or broken. can you see anything move when you move the throttle control at the handle? when you close the throttle you should be able to see the end of the cable move a small metal 'arm' for want of a better word and this is the fuel being cut off to the carburetor I think. once you see what part needs to be moved when you want to shut the fuel off, you can do it yourself by hand. if that doesn't work, i'd say it may be a case of taking it to a mower repair shop. I can't say if it is anything major wrong. my mower is still going quite well but it does have an easy life. let me know what happens please. 'bye

Get an answer from our members and Masport representatives