Masport President 2000AL 2'n1 (150cc)

Masport President 2000AL 2'n1 (150cc)

Lawn Mower Buying Guide

• Fuel Efficiency
Patrice

PatriceSouth East Queensland, QLD

We really like it

We loved our old mower, but it packed up after 20 Years. We really like this mower and for our block it is excellent - mind you we always service regularly at Jackson’s Mowerland and they look after us.

Purchased in February 2020 at Bill Jackson Mowerland for A$440.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Fuel Efficiency
Product is used Occasionally
Marc

Marc

Does a good job of cutting lawn even when grass is long and lush.

Easy to start, push, maintain and clean. Does a great job of cutting grass (but it does bog down on longer grass so you have to go slower). I do not have the self propelled model (so I don't have problem with drive belt coming off that other reviewers have complained about).

Sue DalrympleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nearly gave it a 5 but then it broke.

2 months old and I was cutting the grass thinking to myself that I should come on here and write a good review. Next lap of the lawn it broke. Self propulsion suddenly stopped working and I had to take it back to the shop for repair. They told me I must have run over a stick, stone or acorn and that knocked the belt off its mechanism. Odd reason because I have tall fescue turf lawn in small rural backyard with no sticks, stones or acorns.

Before that I had been happy with my purchase. Quiet mower. Easy to start. Catches and mulches well. Cheap to run. Sadly easy to break.

Sue Dalrymple

Broken again! Same problem with the belt for the self propulsion coming off which. Bloody annoying. Don't buy one.

Petrol Lawn Mowers

Find out how Masport President 2000AL 2'n1 (150cc) compares to other Petrol Lawn Mowers

See all Masport President 2000 reviews