Masport President 3000 AL S18 Combo Mow n Stow

• Wet / Damp Grass Performance
  • Fuel Efficiency
Kevin Anderson

Kevin AndersonLaunceston, TAS

excellent lawn mower for my lawn, with an occasional extension into my paddock

Purchased in March 2019 for A$725.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Fuel Efficiency
Product is used Weekly
Kim

KimAdelaide

Easy start and capture glass

hi, was upset with my victa mower that I bought a masport one due to easy start. It is indeed easy start, and to my surprise, it capture the glass much better than the victa brand. So, with easy of start, and capture glass much better than victa, with good torque to mow glass, I highly recommend masport mower.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
frojer

frojerAU

Great and won't rust

My mowers live under the house where it is a bit damp. My previous mower rusted out in 3 years. This time I needed rust proof and a bit more power. This one never feels underpowered. It has a side for cutting up against those edges. A lightweight catcher that always connects well. Also it is not too big so easy to maneuver. Does its job well overall.

Date PurchasedMay 2016
Petrol Lawn Mowers

Find out how Masport President 3000 AL S18 Combo Mow n Stow compares to other Petrol Lawn Mowers

See all Masport President 3000 reviews