Lawn Mower Buying Guide

• Wet / Damp Grass Performance
  • Fuel Efficiency
Kevin Anderson

Kevin AndersonLaunceston, TAS

excellent lawn mower for my lawn, with an occasional extension into my paddock

Purchased in March 2019 for A$725.00.

Noise Level
See all Masport President 3000 reviews

Erin B.

Erin B.asked

President 3000

What size blades are required

Wozza
Wozza

Hi Erin,
I have no idea of what size the blades are, but it is the Masport Quadcut Blade Disc System with 4 blades

Kyme L

Kyme Lasked

President 3000 ST S19 Combo SP

What replaces the president 3000st 19 now that it is superseded

ush

ushasked

President 3000 ST S19 Combo SP

My mower which was purchased literally a month ago, and I have mowed only once does not start? I have checked the filter, spark plugs and everything is clean, so I am surprised at this..

Philharmonic
Philharmonic

I have now experienced my first issue. The front axel needs replacement. It's in the shop waiting parts. Unit still starting and mowing well.

Gary B
Gary B

I have had my new Masport mower for a few months and have had no issues. It does however require a decent pull on the starter cord to make it start first go.