Masport Supreme Plus RBW 210

Masport Supreme Plus RBW 210 Questions & Answers

4 questions from our users

I am looking at getting masport mighty 6 burner grey bbq. Is this a good bbq for roast food cooking?
Hi Frank1234, I have had Masport BBQs for years and always find them to be of high quality. If something does go wrong the customer service dept is always helpful. Having said that, in answer to your question, if the BBQ has a hood, which it does, and if the hood closes properly, and if it's Masport it will, then it will be good for roasting. I do chickens on the rotisserie, legs of lamb and beef on a rack and lots of veggies in my Masport. It does great job.Thanks i have one getting delivered in 2 day

How can we repair the ignition red button on a Masport Supreme BBQ?
I'm sorry I don't know. You will need to contact MasportReplace the battery and it worked

Where does the short hose connect to?
Hi Tillytammy, sorry for the delay response as I have been overseas. All my hoses where already installed, I only had to connect the hose to the WOK.

Can unit be converted to natural gas?
The 210 Series of BBQ has the option of being converted to natural gas. This conversion must be actioned by a certified agent using a Masport NG conversion kit. It costs about $80

Get an answer from our members and Masport representatives