Masquerade Costumes

Masquerade Costumes

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Party & Events Hire in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Masquerade Costumes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review

Beautiful hand made costumes.

I needed a special costume for my 30th birthday. The theme was "Twisted circus" They had heaps of great choices but the Manager offered to make me something special. I was so happy with the result! the Ring mistress costume was stunning. It fitted perfectly and I recieved so many compliments. Quite a few of my friends hired here too and they all looked great. When I have another costume party to attend I will be going back to Masquerade. They also sell packaged costumes and fancy dress hats, masks and wigs.
    The personal service and amazing range of costumes to buy and sell. Also their website is really good.