Mass Attack

Mass Attack

See the Best Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

VIVI

VIVI

Mass Attack - Not just a weight loss expert

Thyroid Problem

Melbourne_MumCHATSWOOD

This really works - if you give it a proper go

Nomsa
Nomsa

I would like to find out how u're doing now after being on the programme for more than 4 months.

michelle841
michelle841

I would also like to know how the program went for you!

indigogirl

indigogirlMelbourne

This Program Rocks!

From the moment I joined, I knew I would get results. I just loved their approach. Fresh, real food and run by a naturopath who really knows what she is on about.

I was attracted to the program for fertility reasons. I was tired all the time and my hormones were all over the shop. I was gaining weight really quickly and was terrified. All I wanted was to feel like me again.

I followed my program religiously for 6 months and the results were stunning. Not only did I get my body shape back, but I fell pregnant after 6 years of trying. Just amazing!

I highly recommend this program to anyone who is serious about their health. It does take commitment, but the results are worth it.
It works!

Unrealistic

It promised a personalized program but the questionnaire is very general and you receive a lot of generalized info. Very disappointed not value for money really. Could've learnt just as much by Internet search. Eating plans incredibly unrealistic who could give up all sugar dairy meat at once. If I had that sort of willpower would I be fat in the first place???

Expensive unrealistic generalised not specific unscientific

Great Value For Money - Realistic, Effective and Fantastic Service

bella56AU

Really great

Dont waste your money and get your hopes up.

bella56

It sounds like you didn't actually start your program? It can't work if you don't start it!

Brydiebutterfly
Brydiebutterfly

And you can never expect a doctor to agree with a naturopath - the doctors get the big financial bonuses from the pharmaceutical industry, which is multi billion dollar industry aimed at keeping you on chemical meds! they cant make money from herbs!

kml

kmlAU

WARNING - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

[name removed] promises a personalised plan - this is not the case.
I was sent alot of generic information that did not apply to me and I was told to redo tests I had done 2 months previously because they didn't even bother to read the results I sent through
They should tell you from the outset that to follow their plan to the letter, you will be expected to pay at least $400 a month is supliments.
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.

Dishonest, misleading, deceptive

Melbourne_Mum

This is my first week, however already am feeling positive with the few changes I have made - today while reading through my detailed program I have been able to see in black and white my life to date (emotions, fatigue, cravings, weight gain, poor memory etc.) - but the good news is that I can also see my future. A future of happiness, wellness and feeling on top of the world:)
Detailed program for the reason why my weightloss has been a struggle for years! Recommendations to reverse and change the factors causing excess weight. Advice and support via email and/or phone for 12 months:)
Haven't found any . . .