2Masseuse Massage Chairs Physio+

Masseuse Massage Chairs Physio+ Questions & Answers

Rodger F.
Rodger F.

What are the height and weight restrictions?

brian c.
brian c.

Is it real leather

Johnny
Johnny

It felt like plastic, not leather. Please do not get sucked into this company.

Simon S.
Simon S.

Are you able to lock the chair to stop children using it?

Whitt
Whitt

I would pull the plug out.
However contact Masseuse for better answer

Cindy
Cindy

Where can I see and try this chair out? New South Wales, Newcastle/Maitland area

Ian S.
Ian S.

Does it have full s track rollers

Graham  M.
Graham M.

Hi Ian,
The Physio+ Massage Chair has 135cm SL Track technology with therapeutic ZeroGravity, the Restore + 125 cm.
Cheers,
Graham

Maureen O.
Maureen O.

I’ve recently had scans on my upper, mid and lower spine and presume hospital scanners are pretty powerful. Ended up having MRI’s as the scanners weren’t very accurate. MRI’s revealed lots of problematic areas. My question is how powerful are the scanners you claim can detect problem areas.

Rae
Rae

Compression fractures in my Thoracic and lumber is it wise to use this chair

S&S M.
S&S M.

How much do these chairs acutually cost , the pricing and call back only sale leaves me with sense of price gouging ?

Fitzroy  Jim
Fitzroy Jim

There's different models with different features.....

My wife is DELIGHTED with her 'Physio Plus' chair.
We opted to pay 'one off' by credit card, rather than an extended loan.

And my wife is a keen and skillful negotiator.... but that's up to the individual!

Good luck, and you won't be disappointed if you decide to go ahead, as it's a quality product.

Masseuse Massage Chairs   DM

Hi S&S M. Thank you for your message.

Please see our full range and pricing: external link
To find out the perfect massage chair suitable to your personal needs, please call our friendly and helpful massage chair specialist and they will put together the best price and package deal for you:)
Contact number is: 1300 054 055
Alternatively, please leave your preferred contact number and our massage chair specialist will be in contact with you!

Jenny
Jenny

How much floor space is needed? Currently have an electric lift/recliner which I hate and which is doing nothing for my chronic pain. I am only 148 cm tall and most chairs are too big.

Masseuse Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Jenny, Thank you for your message.
We have many different models suitable to a persons size or conditions or needs.
Would you please call 1300 054 055 and one of our knowledgeable and friendly massage chair specialists will be happy to assist you regarding how much floor space you will need and finding the perfect massage chair for you.
Alternatively, would you please provide your contact number and one of our specialists will be in contact with you?

Nate
Nate

Is there a way to lock in leg length for entire massage cycle so I don’t have to continually push against the foot rest. Doing this makes my leg muscles tense instead of relieving tension

Michelle Walter

Is the chair comfortable to just sit in to watch TV after turning the massage function off? I mean is it smooth or do you feel the rollers in your back

Ozzie deyoung
Ozzie deyoung

Yes definitely, my husband sits in it for 2 hours while we watch a movie, you can not feel the rollers while it’s off.

Michelle Walter

Thank you for the reply. I am interested in the Physio + model. I live in Wonthaggi (victoria) is there anywhere I could see and try it without having to travel all the way to your Queensberry showroom? (May be an accommodating client). Also what would be the delivery and installation costs for Wonthaggi?

O D.
O D.

Why do the prices vary so much from $7500 (website RRP) to $5000 from customers who have purchased for this particular model? $5k and it's a done deal

Coralie F.

I'm keen to know does it give a gentle massage?

Robbie
Robbie

Not really gentle enough for me

Thanks Robbie!

Bryce R.
Bryce R.

Has anyone used this chair for lymphatic drainage, or lymphadema in the legs? How are the results?

Terry Macginley

Hi, I have a lot of trouble with my hamstrings, does the physio + massage them. As I have trialed another chair, but it did all but the hamstrings, which I found odd.
Regards Terry

Masseuse Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Terry! We'd love to find the perfect chair for you- please give us a call on 03 9917 3443 and we can put you in touch with one of our chair specialists who will be able to discuss all of our different chairs with you so we can find the perfect fit for you :)

Graham.
Graham.

G'day Terry
Just to let you know that the Physio + will reach the tops of your hamstrings but won't do all of them. I got the chair after speaking with one of the specialists and advising him i had a lot of back and shoulder pain. I'm sure if you give them a call mate they will advise which chair is best for you with regards to your hamstrings. Cheers mate.

Terry Macginley

Thanks Graham, have done so, they recommend the Chiro +.

Cheers Terry

Used to love HJs

How the heck do I get WIDE - its stuck on narrow and wayyy too tight. the lazy guys setting it up were in a rush, I said it was tight, the screen has red crosses against width setting (and many others?) and the manual does not say. poor manual / service attention indeed - they didn't bother listening and its no good like this

Netty Wiseman
Netty Wiseman

Have a look on the hand set manual you should be able to go into settings on that and set yourself how you want it hopefully this helps

Used to love HJs

yep - checked thoroughly, please reach out to someone who knows how to unlock the various menu commands that have crosses. gotta be a simple answer, the width settings show 3 options and I can see the right side chair panel can expand.

Masseuse Massage Chairs   DM

Hi there, We would absolutely love to help you with how to use your remote. What we can do is book you in for a one on one consultation with one of our chair specialists.
Through this consultation, they can answer any questions and even show you have to save manual changes to the chair's memory. We are currently unable to locate your contact detail and understand you may not want to provide your contact details.

Please contact us on 03 9917 3443 or email our Happiness Team at happinessteam@masseusemassage.com.au so that we can arrange this :)

Thank you!
Terri @ Masseuse Massage

Josie
Josie

Hi, can you ship to Wellington New Zealand?
Also is the interest free payment plans available in NZ
Jocelyn

Dusan Dijanisiev
Dusan Dijanisiev

Hi Jocelyn!
Please call Sophie from Masseuse Massage, she will help you. Phone: +61399173443

Masseuse Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Josie, Great question!:)

I will find out from my team leader and I will let you know.
What is your preferred contact please or alternatively please communicate directly to one of our massage chair specialists:
external link

Thank you.

- Masseuse Massage Chairs

Masseuse Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Josie, I hope your day is going well:)
Unfortunately, at this stage, we are not delivering to New Zealand.

Thank you.

- Masseuse Massage Chairs

Scope
Scope

Hi. I live on the outskirts of Brisbane. Given the current border restrictions for Qld and neighbouring states due to COVID, what would the waiting period be for a chair? Do you have stock in Qld? How long before the 50% deal expires?

Masseuse Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Scope, Thank you for your message.

Our massage chairs are classified as Essential as most of our customers have particular conditions and it is necessary for them to have massages to alleviate their pain. We say to all customer the ETA is 14 business day until your massage chair is in your home and usually a lot earlier! We of course will update as needed if there are any freight delays.

Please contact our massage chair specialists on: 1300 054 055 or you may fill in your interest to:
external link

Alternatively please leave us your preferred contact number and one of our friendly and knowledgeable massage chair specialists will be in contact with you and answer all questions you have regarding our range, prices and our specials:)

Have a lovely day!

bev
bev

what is the price of the top of the line masseuse massage chair

Masseuse Massage Chairs   DM

Hi Bev, Would you please provide your preferred contact number and one of our knowledgeable massage chair specialists will be in contact with you.
They will assist you with understanding our many variety of models suitable for people with different needs.

Alternatively please call us: 1300 054 055

-Masseuse Massage Chairs

On C.
On C.

Hi I just bought the chair model PHYSIO+ MASSAGE CHAIR
How do I edit stronger mode ??

Get an answer from our members and Masseuse Massage Chairs representatives