2Masseuse Massage Chairs Physio+

97% · 52410 · 2%

Bernadette
BernadetteNorth-West & West coast, TAS2 posts

Friendly and helpful

Friendly and helpful service which has made navigating and using the features our new massage chair so much easier. It would have taken us ages on our own to work it all out so really appreciated the step by step help we received. Show details
Ros Coopes
Ros CoopesPerth, WA

Very helpful in setting me up and adjusting my massage. Very happy with the service. Show details ·  1
Brendon V.
Brendon V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Great addition to the home

Amazing chair, fantastic customer service from the team with proactive follow up calls to ensure we are getting the most out of the chair. Show details ·  2
Keryn C.
Keryn C.

Love my chair

I love how it massages my shoulders and feet.. the zero gravity and heat makes it so much better. Show reply
Nicolene v.
Nicolene v.

Physio Plus Message Chair

We love our chair. It is a great help in bringing flexibility to tight muscles and is great to release tense shoulders. George was a very patient salesperson and answered all our questions. We can recommend Masseuse Massage Chairs. Show details ·  1
jul
julMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Awesome

Amazing service from the enquiry to the delivery, the delivery man was awesome and gave us a quick run down Show details ·  1
Matt Clark
Matt ClarkCentral Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

I purchased the pyhsio+ model about 4yrs ago. Couldn't be happier with the chair, or the service provided. Would highly recommend a massage chair for anyone with chronic back pain, not only relieves pain but also stress on body from having these particular issues. A great way to wind down after a hard day's work. Love it!! Show details ·  1
Lena
Lena

Linda
LindaAdelaide4 posts

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING

Our Physio Plus chair has become an 'ABSOLUTE EVERYDAY ' part of our life.
Thank you. We are enjoying it immensely. Show details ·  1
CDar
CDarPerth, WA2 posts

Fantastic product

We are really happy with our purchase and use our chair all the time. Customer service was excellent and delivery of the chair seamless. Would highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Natalie J.
Natalie J.

It’s helping my partner manage his pain

My partner has chronic back pain & spending time in the chair daily is helping him to find relief. Show details ·  1
Andrew N.
Andrew N.

Amazing!!!

Amazing massage chair, perfect after a long day to help with all those body aches and pains. The closest thing to having a massage by an actual masseuse. Show reply
Adrian
Adrian

Great chair and great service

I have had this chair for 1 month. I absolutely love it. I use it everyday it is the way I unwind at the end of the day. My wife was apprehensive about using it but she is now hooked.

The customer service from Masseuse has been terrific. Two of my family members purchased the chair and good to their word, I received a $200 cash back for each referral.

I highly recommend this chair and company. Show details ·  1

Rudy
Rudy

Very good chair

Takes only a day or two to get used to works well and does what it says. I am loving it. Show details ·  1
Rino
RinoPerth, WA

Absolutely love the chair

The massage chair hits the right spots and so easy to use. Show reply
Ann
AnnNorth Queensland, QLD

Not Satisfied

Not Satisfied. I was refused when I asked to return within the 30day period. Show details

Paul h.
Paul h.Perth, WA2 posts

Great for my Osteo Arthritis i

Pain relief, nice and firm great massage choices, 5-star customer support Show details ·  1
Arti Tokhi
Arti Tokhi

Perfect therapist for me. Can’t imagine my life without

I am so happy with my purchase, no need to go out for massage any more. I will recommend everyone to get one. Thanks a lot to the supportive team members who helped me through Show details ·  1
Lisa W.
Lisa W.2 posts

O.M.G

The chair is everything I hoped it would be. It works perfectly and I love it. The customer service was brilliant. Show details ·  1
Domingo
DomingoSydney, NSW2 posts

The massage chair is being used by the whole family with best compliments!

It relaxes and eases muscles pain specially after a hectic day’s work! Show details ·  1
Rhonda C.
Rhonda C.Perth, WA

Just what I needed!

I've had the chair for almost a year and still look forward to using every day. Perfect for winding down in the evenings and feeling relaxed before bed. Show reply
Cheryl Ambrose
Cheryl Ambrose2 posts

This is the present ever

I love my massage chair. It is seriously amazing. There's nothing better than jumping into it after a long day. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Jan R.
Jan R.Richmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

We'd marry the chair if it was legal

We have been keen to get a massage chair for years and the whole approach by Masseuse made it easy to get one from them. And it doesn't disappoint!! We use it daily, and the different protocols are truly amazing. They all have their own specifics and we mix it up nicely. I sometimes sit in the chair just to relax a bit and read without turning it on... It's a firm family member by now. The support organisation is also great, from order to delivery to usage: top marks!! Show details ·  1
Sandra Blair
Sandra BlairPerth, WA

Perfect investment, can't be without the chair now

One of the best things we have purchased and it provides an amazing massage in the comfort of our home. The team provide top quality after sales service which has been great and they are always willing to help. Highly recommend this Company for the purcase of any of their massage chairs. Show details
Jai R.

Best ever

Best money spent ever has helped me with back 100 percent. Show reply
Peter T.
Peter T.Darwin, NT

It’s been a help for the hole family

Very happy with the service and the product., we use it every day Show details ·  1
Robert T.
Robert T.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

The chair everyone needs

Since purchasing the chair it has been of great assistance in maintaining the bodies flexibilty especially as I get older. I find it excellent if I you have a twinge in the neck or back. With the chair always availible at anytime it will iron out most of the issues, hence the cost saving from visiting a professional.The chair can be adjusted to suit you ranging from aggressive to comfort massage. I recommend the chair for all ages. Show details ·  1
Vicki w
Vicki wSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Life saver

The chair has improved my back movement and gives me relief. Having a massage after a day's work is very relaxing. Show reply
Kylie W.
Kylie W.Southern and Hills, SA2 posts

The perfect reset after a long day

I work very long hours at a desk without being able to move or stretch and was suffering terrible muscle tightness and discomfort. We are on a budget so purchasing a massage chair was a big decision, but I’m so glad we bought this chair from Masseuse Massage Chairs. The first massage was bliss and after just a couple of days using it, my tight muscles and spine feel much more supple. Delivery was excellent, the chair has great features for the price and the customer service is great. I didn’t think I’d need the foot massage function from the Physio+ model but it’s amazing how good it is. This chair is now a regular part of my routine. The perfect way to undo the stress of the day. Show details ·  1
Nigel
NigelSouth West, WA

Great Chair

Took a bit of getting used too, But I use everyday now Show details
Jenny
JennyCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect stress reliever

Just perfect for my everyday comfort. Love the legs kneading pressure. Show details ·  1
Dissapointed
DissapointedPerth, WA10 posts

Absolutely love it

I absolutely love my new massage chair. Use it daily to iron out all the kinks ; )
Buying was super easy, they organised a payment plan that suited me and arranged a super speedy delivery and even set it up and took away the rubbish for us.
Would definitely recommend this to anyone wanting a massage chair Show details ·  1
Robert Caddy
Robert Caddy3 posts

The chair is great

The chair is great at easing the pain I get in my back after suffering a compression fracture of my T12 vertebrae.
As an added bonus the chair also helps ease the aches and pains my 60+ year old body has Show details ·  1
Jo from NZ
Jo from NZSydney, NSW

We just love our new massage chair

From the first contact with Ashley through to delivery the experience has been amazing. It gets used multiple times a day and is wonderful to come home to after a long day. Every house should have a massage chair. Show details ·  1

alma
alma

great chair

all feedback is positive happy with everything will recommend everyone Show details ·  1
Violeta Opris
Violeta Opris3 posts

Perfect for us using every day

Great investment no need to go for a massage and pay a fortune no appointments necessary Show details ·  1
Jeannyfer tatlow
Jeannyfer tatlow2 posts

Highly recommended massage chair

Happy with the massage chair,it helps me relieve aches after work.thanks for masseuse massage chair physio.would recommend to everyone Show details ·  1
Leah Curds
Leah CurdsSydney, NSW17 posts

Physio plus

I love the chair, however the 1st consult, didnt go to smooth. The instructions on the use of the chair, are not to clear. A shorter version was sent 2 weeks later, which could have helped, before using the chair. There are various settings. The chair itself is quite comfortable. Presetting a program, just for myself proved to be a little harder to understand. Product was bought over the phone, without trying a physio plus, prior to buying. Had seen a few advertisements on FB, TV. Will be able to perhaps give more feedback in a few more weeks of use. Show details ·  1