4Masseuse Massage Therapeutic Dual-Pro

98% · 401 · 2%

Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best investment

Best investment ever made. Chair is very useful after long days of work. Show details ·  1
Howard B.
Howard B.Southern and Hills, SA

Great product

Great after sales advice, very Happy, very good product.Pleasant experience. Show details ·  1
Wendy
Wendy

Amazing Massage Chair

Great Chair. I did not think a massage chair could be that effective. Helps stretch out the back and get into some hard to get spots. Would definitely recommend it Show details ·  1
Les Dekan
Les DekanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

It works! - like a live-in masseur

I was so suprised when I first tried my brother's massage chair, when it actually"stretched" my sacro-illiacs out so effectively. I wouldn't have thought this could be done on a massage chair. Subsequently mum trying it also felt relieved after her massage. So I bought one mainly for her. Her groanings have dramatically diminished after about 2 weeks of owning it. I calculated that if she alone uses it once a day it pays itself off within 6 months. A worthwhile investment that I recommend to all. Show details ·  1
Karandeep Singh
Karandeep Singh

Perfect!!

One of the best customer service, highly recommend! Thank you Show details ·  1
Bill
Bill

Works well

Find the chair great and relaxing.and friends like it also
Not sure
Not sureGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Amazing for us both

Helps with arthritis, and also back pain, and many other relief alrounder Show details ·  1
Mark W
Mark W3 posts

Best investment of our lives

Being older we thought we would investigate massage chairs as a way of keeping our muscles moving and us a little more flexible. We bought the Masseuse Ultimate Chiro and have never looked back. The chair allows us to tailor our massage to suit our needs. We both have a massage every day and have found it aids us in both flexibility and relaxation. Show details ·  1
Aaron
Aaron

Perfect from start to finish

Great people work there, great delivery drivers and a great product Show reply
Stephen Dengate
Stephen DengateRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Dual pro chair

Love it, easy to navigate the menu choices, even for a guy like me who's not very tech savvy. Love all the choices on offer and able to customise your massage as well. My two adult daughters even come over to visit and give the massage chair a go too. Show details ·  1
SINSEC A.
SINSEC A.2 posts

Awesome

Very easy to use, multifunctional. Like having a personal masseuse 24/7 but better as you don't have to engage with it ... Show details ·  1
Richard
RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Should have invested in this chair earlier!

Chair is out of this world! It's easy to customise your massages to suit. I use it every day to unwind after work. Helps my sciatica pain immensely. Customer service is exceptional. Highly recommend that you book the complimentary after care consult call, even if you think you know everything about the chair!!! I came away with some fantastic tips and tricks that have enhanced my usage big time!! Show details ·  1
P Basson
P Basson

What? Nobody warned me about this!

This was the best buy we did for our family. Nobody warned me that I would struggle to get time on the chair with a family of five. :) Show details ·  1
Steve
Steve

Excellent massage chair

I wasn’t expecting the results that I got, at the age of 72 I no longer suffer with a tied and aching body, all within a few weeks. Show reply
Mike Noble
Mike Noble

So far very impressed

Bought this massage chair a few months ago and so far have been very impressed.
I’ve previously owned three different massage chairs from osim and can honestly say that this chair is in a different league. I especially like the dual rollers but the whole experience just seems more sophisticated and takes thee experience to another level in my opinion.
The customer service has also been second to none and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this chair to people I know, actually I already have :) Show details ·  1