Master Appliance Service

Master Appliance Service (page 2 of 26)

4.2

MCN

MCN

Great job

Arpan was knowledgeable, efficient and courteous . He quickly got our our induction cooktop working again . We are very pleased with his work and the cost to repair - would recommend . Thanks!

William

WilliamSydney, NSW

Really bad experience

The attitude of the reception is really bad and arrogant,She didn’t even wait for me for finishing my question and just hang up my phone after I request the quote. Worst experience ever!strongly not recommend!

Lee J

Lee JSydney, NSW

Great stove repair experience!

Highly recommend this company. Our technician Arpan sorted out our stove problem in a polite and professional manner.
Great service! Give them a go, you won’t be disappointed, rates are very reasonable also.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Master Appliance Service compares to other Appliance Repair Services

David D.

David D.Sydney, NSW

Oven repair

Great company to deal with, was kept well informed and Leonardo the repair man kept us fully updated on the parts required and was punctual when turning up to do the work required, Highly recommended

De Dietrich Oven

The element blew so we could not use the conventional oven. Arpan, who is the technician who called on us was prompt and quickly diagnosed the problem. Unfortunately he didn’t have the part so he had to order it in. He did that and returned and had the oven fixed within a week. I cannot praise him adequately for his efficient and prompt service. I would have no hesitation in recommending Master Appliance Service.

No show

I waited all afternoon and no one bothered to come. I tried to call and only got an answering machine. They did not call me back or tell me why they did not attend

Charlotte

CharlotteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Miele Dishwasher Repair

We used Master Appliance Service as it is a Miele recommended repairer. Denise booked our job and Peter did the service, he was quick, friendly, professional and knew exactly what the issue was. He even fixed the door that has been uneven for years. Would definitely use again. Thank you!

Mr F.

Mr F.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service

We had a lovely gentleman over that was very professional. We was friendly, clean and punctual - everything you'd hope to welcome into your home.
He fixed the job promptly and our problem wasn't too expensive to fix. His name was Arpan. Highly recommended him and this service.

Oven repair

Technician named Arpan very polite, well presented and efficient. I would highly recommend him and the services of Master Appliances. I have used them several time before at my old address.

Lyn

Lyn

Excellent & Friendly Service

I would like to thank your serviceman Arpan for his friendly service.
He arrived as scheduled and did the work with a smile.
Would not hesitate to recommend your company
Thanks again Lyn from Greystanes

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Stove repair by Arpan

My oven had stopped working in the middle of cooking one day. It wasn't a thermostat stop. The oven would not come on again after it had cooled. No parts were needed. Loose wire seemed like only diagnosis as check and reconnect restored function. Prompt polite and careful helpful service with attention to detail when the oven was repositioned to ensure glass lid was safe and would not fall down unexpectedly on cooktop. Very happy to recommend this service to others. Thank you Arpan and Master Appliance Service!

Carol

CarolSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I was very happy with the efficient service by Arpan, who quickly solved the problem with my rangehood. He was polite and curteous and I will be recommending this company to my friends.

Quick and efficient service

Very pleased with Master Appliances recently when I needed a repair on my Miele Dishwasher. From the initial contact with pleasant and friendly voice on the phone when making the appointment to the excellent technician, Arpan who quickly found the problem, organised the replacement part then returned to make the repair. Arpan worked efficiently to restore my machine back to full working order. I can confidently recommend Arpan and Master Appliances.

Kellyville

KellyvilleSydney, NSW

Our technician ARPAN

Very happy with Arpan who fixed our Westinghouse stove today. Very quick and professional would highly recommend. We would certainly recommend him to our friends if they have a whitegoods problem

Pyd

PydSydney, NSW

False advertising

Why state you serviced Sydney wide and Central Coast and then you respond to my email stating that we are out of your service area when I’m located in the Sydney South West.

GRC

GRCSydney, NSW

Professional and Timely

Leo arrived at the time he specified, and carried out the repairs in a professional manner. He diagnosed the problem quickly, and returned with the spare part at the time the company predicted

Robin

RobinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Efficient and helpful

After prompt diagnosis Peter patiently helped me to consider, and eventually reconsider, whether to repair or replace a broken drum in a washing machine. Professional, independent and would strongly recommend.

Tina

Tina

Repairs to my Omega Oven

Professional Service... Very Efficient...both from the call Centre to the Service guy.
The service guy Arpan was on time ,fixed it ,cleaned up and was extremely polite
Would recommend this company ...

Ebony

EbonySydney, NSW

Fast service, would recommend

The service guy Arpen was excellent at his job, he was fast and thorough, he fixed the washing maching and cleaned up after himself. he was polite and i'd definitely recommend them again.

Jodie L.

Jodie L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So far not so good

See all Master Appliance Service reviews

Anne_B

Anne_Basked

Hi,
Are you aware that there's a company in Perth, Western Australia called Premium Appliance Repair who have linked your good reviews to their website? They appear to be trading off your good reputation. I almost wrote your company a bad review when I clicked on the review section of their website and was mis-directed to write about your company.

Koceelan C.
Koceelan C.

Sorry, I am just a customer of Master Appliance Service so I will pass this message onto them. Thank you.

Russell Morrisasked

Who is the manager of the Revesby office and how do I contact that person? I have left a message with the receptionist without a response.

Russell Morris

Still waiting for a response. My experience with this company has been disgraceful.

The so called technician scratched my bench top, bent a jet on my stove then blamed me. He then crimped the gas hose and refused to replace it. He stormed out abusing me as I was questioning why I had to pay for a replacement hose. I checked the price of a hose, $15.00.

2) I rang the office, after explaining my concerns and asking for the manager, I requested a call back, I’m still waiting, she then rudely hung up the phone.

So after paying over $600.00 I have a stove working at 80%.

To top this off we received a letter asking for payment otherwise they would remove their parts.

Regretfully we had already paid their invoice, once again rude person on the phone hung up, no apologies for threatening to remove the parts. Just another stuff up by this company.

DO NOT USE THEM!

Peter P.

Peter P.asked

Do you fix Kleenmaid freestanding ovens? The main oven door hinges are loose, they were never very good, and the small oven doesn't work well.

John