Master Appliance Service

Master Appliance Service (page 2 of 27)

Shirley

ShirleySydney, NSW

Prompt service

The technician Arpan was friendly, polite, efficient and tidy. The supply of the part was prompt so that I had back the use of my oven very quickly. The notification call before he turned up was very useful.

Graeme

GraemeSydney, NSW

Quick response and efficient service

I phoned yesterday seeking a repair to a washing machine. The technician, Arpan, arrived promptly this morning and very efficiently made the repair. I couldn't wish for a more prompt and efficient service; 5 stars are well-deserved.

Fast, efficient, and great service

Prompt call out followed by good follow up in relation to the part required. Turned up when they said they would and good service throughout the repair process. Oven repaired

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Lee for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Master Appliance Service compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Frustrating experience: No response to calls or emails.

The site articulates "prompt call out" and "friendly service". I did not receive either one. Instead, I never received a response to my email, voice message and when I finally did get in touch I was told "seeing you got through now, what's the issue". Frustrating and disappointing experience.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you for your review and I apologise that our service did not meet our usual standards. I will take this on board as we continue to try to improve our service

Disappointed with service

Paid for initial visit to repair Samsung washing machine.
Technician came with a part which did not work. They don't have the required part.
Wasted $170 and ten days.
Never again.

Al B.

Al B.Sydney, NSW

Master Appliances can be trusted

Leonardo arrived promptly & fixed the top drawer of our F&P DishDrawer. Very professional good customer service. We decided to buy a new DishDrawer but thanks for giving us the options.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Al B for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Worst Trade Service

Booked oven service online and had no follow up call. Service technician came without spare parts with him. Scheduled another day for service so I cancelled and got another company.

Claudia J.

Claudia J.Sydney, NSW

Technician was polite, on time, neat and gentle mannered. Very impressed. He was also very patient with me as I cleaned around him. Fixed my freezer Without an issue. Thanks Mr F.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Claudia for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Excellent Service...Thank You Arpan

The service promised was delivered. Arpan phoned before his arrival. He set about the repair of our oven in a swift and timely manner. The price was a little less than quoted. Arpan was polite and courteous at all times.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you John & Wendy for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Appliance Repair Services

Worst Trade/Client experience EVER!!

Rang twice!!
Was HUNG UP ON twice!
Despite not having ANYONE who could answer a SIMPLE QUESTION (which I never got a chance to ask) Miss ‘Congeniality’ (aka receptionist) decided New clients weren’t welcome!!

Valerie

ValerieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Washing machine repair

On Friday your technician came to see if our machine could be fixed. He was very prompt and very polite. He was able to determine the problem quickly and was very helpful with advice. He rang back within a few hours to give us a quote for the parts and labour required to repair our machine. I would definitely recommend this service

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Valerie for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Oven Door fixed

My oven door fell out .Peter refitted it. Prompt and efficient as always.Thank you once again Peter for your knowledge and no nonsense approach.
I appreciated being able to email on a weekend to arrange a booking........and to get a reply. Fantastic.

Glenys

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Glenys for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

terrible phone service.

I was trying to book a repair service for my oven, the lady was very rude on the phone and even laughed when I asked if there’s a call out fee and when I asked her to hold the line for a sec as I discussed with my partner she refused to wait and asked me to call back when I’m ready.

Anthony P

Anthony PSydney, NSW

Master Serviceman

Problem correctly identified. Covid delayed the availability of the replacement dishwasher part. Arpan kept us in the loop and installed replacement part today. Works perfectly now. Great service, very professional.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Anthony for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Shocked

Have had efficient tech service from Peter at Masters.Phoned 14/8 to request a call re a cycle on a new dishwasher installed by Masters(was unable to contact manufacturer).Woman yelled so rudely down the line.
Sadly Never again
Leanne

Appliance Repair Services

Not able to fix - robbery on a broad day light

Never never never book for a technician here.
I was charged $170 for nothing as my machine was not fixed coz he can't unscrew some parts of the washing machine. He suspected that the pump is defective and it will cost me $600 plus and sounded not even sure. I might as well buy a new machine. This is a freaking robbery on a broad day light.

C and T M

C and T MSydney, NSW

Totally recommended

We have used Master Appliances a few times now for our various appliances, and each time they are prompt and efficient. From the lady who answers the phone all through to the technician coming out, they are professional. This time we had Leonardo and he was great. He Just got on with it but was also happy to provide advice on different brands. We will keep using Master Appliances, there is simply no reason not to.

Miss Viv

Miss VivSydney, NSW

Great Dishwasher Service

Technician Arpan arrived on time and identified our problem almost immediately.
He had the replacement part in his vehicle, replaced the part and machine tested in no time.
We would recommend your Company and Arpan to any of our friends requiring service.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Not able to fix both items but the oven now works perfectly

Arpan was polite and professional. Did not waste time and identified the problem and arranged for a part within a week. Only issue was that I was advised that the Company would call once the part was received to arrange installation that did not happen. Only found out about todays service as I called to chace up.

Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Rude and expensive

Very rude receptionist, unfriendly, unhelpful and arrogant. not really interested in what I had to say, and when I persisted she hung up on me!! Ridiculous call out fee and service charges too.

See all Master Appliance Service reviews

Peter O'Donnell

Peter O'Donnellasked

My electric ceramic cooktop wont switch on . The wall oven which is on the same circuit is working fine..
I would like to know your rates to fix this issue. I live in Colyton 2760.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Please contact our customer service on0284454000 or via our website masterappliances.com.au who will advise our current rates and availability for your area.

Anne_B

Anne_Basked

Hi,
Are you aware that there's a company in Perth, Western Australia called Premium Appliance Repair who have linked your good reviews to their website? They appear to be trading off your good reputation. I almost wrote your company a bad review when I clicked on the review section of their website and was mis-directed to write about your company.

Koceelan C.
Koceelan C.

Sorry, I am just a customer of Master Appliance Service so I will pass this message onto them. Thank you.

Russell Morrisasked

Who is the manager of the Revesby office and how do I contact that person? I have left a message with the receptionist without a response.

Russell Morris

Still waiting for a response. My experience with this company has been disgraceful.

The so called technician scratched my bench top, bent a jet on my stove then blamed me. He then crimped the gas hose and refused to replace it. He stormed out abusing me as I was questioning why I had to pay for a replacement hose. I checked the price of a hose, $15.00.

2) I rang the office, after explaining my concerns and asking for the manager, I requested a call back, I’m still waiting, she then rudely hung up the phone.

So after paying over $600.00 I have a stove working at 80%.

To top this off we received a letter asking for payment otherwise they would remove their parts.

Regretfully we had already paid their invoice, once again rude person on the phone hung up, no apologies for threatening to remove the parts. Just another stuff up by this company.

DO NOT USE THEM!

John
John

Russell Morris was inducted in to the ARIA hall of fame. Not for writing this review I would guess.

See all Master Appliance Service questions