Master Appliance Service

Master Appliance Service (page 4 of 27)

Quick and efficient service

Very pleased with Master Appliances recently when I needed a repair on my Miele Dishwasher. From the initial contact with pleasant and friendly voice on the phone when making the appointment to the excellent technician, Arpan who quickly found the problem, organised the replacement part then returned to make the repair. Arpan worked efficiently to restore my machine back to full working order. I can confidently recommend Arpan and Master Appliances.

Kellyville

KellyvilleSydney, NSW

Our technician ARPAN

Very happy with Arpan who fixed our Westinghouse stove today. Very quick and professional would highly recommend. We would certainly recommend him to our friends if they have a whitegoods problem

Pyd

PydSydney, NSW

False advertising

Why state you serviced Sydney wide and Central Coast and then you respond to my email stating that we are out of your service area when I’m located in the Sydney South West.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Master Appliance Service compares to other Appliance Repair Services

GRC

GRCSydney, NSW

Professional and Timely

Leo arrived at the time he specified, and carried out the repairs in a professional manner. He diagnosed the problem quickly, and returned with the spare part at the time the company predicted

Robin

RobinSydney Surrounds, NSW

Efficient and helpful

After prompt diagnosis Peter patiently helped me to consider, and eventually reconsider, whether to repair or replace a broken drum in a washing machine. Professional, independent and would strongly recommend.

Tina

Tina

Repairs to my Omega Oven

Professional Service... Very Efficient...both from the call Centre to the Service guy.
The service guy Arpan was on time ,fixed it ,cleaned up and was extremely polite
Would recommend this company ...

Ebony

EbonySydney, NSW

Fast service, would recommend

The service guy Arpen was excellent at his job, he was fast and thorough, he fixed the washing maching and cleaned up after himself. he was polite and i'd definitely recommend them again.

Jodie L.

Jodie L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So far not so good

Peter K

Peter KPerth, WA

Service area is not Perth-Wide as advertised

To help those in the Perth area save time submitting a service request, be aware that despite advertising Perth-Wide appliance servicing, coverage does not extend to cover all metro suburbs.

BAD SERVICE

I had a technician come to repair a LG Double door refrigerator with fault FF (freezer fan fault). As soon as the technician arrived he stated it was better to purchase a new fridge as the repair would be too expensive and not cost effective. I called a local fridge technician who replaced the FREEZER FAN for $160.

Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

Dishwasher service

From the minute I rang the company the service was good . Arpan the service man came on time ,he was polite very efficient ,and professional .He fixed my dishwasher and left my kitchen clean and tidy.
I would recommend Master appliance service to everyone.

Maree Baker

Maree BakerSydney, NSW

Way too Expensive

Had a dishwasher problem. Charged $203 call out and wanted a further $680 for completion.
So $803 in total. Technician was very unfriendly - bordering on rude.
Rang Fisher and Paykel and they sent someone out for half the price and job was completed in half the time and the technician was friendly an helpful.
I will NEVER use Master Appliance Service again.

RichardW

RichardWSydney, NSW

Massive gouge on parts price

We paid Master Appliance Service to look at a failed Bosch washing machine. They diagnosed a failed control board and told us the replacement part would be $625 plus GST (ie, $687.50). That seemed very high, so we didn't authorise. Looking on Bosch's website, the RRP for the part is $349 - including GST. Big Warehouse Spares has it for $276. We rang Master Appliance Service back to ask if they could supply the part for the correct price. They told us they don't care what Bosch sells the part for and told us to go elsewhere.

So now I have to pay another call out fee to get an honest repair company to come out instead of these rip offs

Washing machine service by Arpan

I found Arpan the service man to be very efficient. He left my laundry and appliance (washing machine) clean and tidy. Also the lady answering the phone for Master Appliance Service was polite and helpful.

Judi

JudiSydney, NSW

Unreliable Product

I have read some of the reviews and I am not sure what products they are talking about but I have had so many problems this is not the first time I have has problems with their dishwashers. I waited about two weeks after making the claim. The service man came out to have a look and found a problem. I received an email about a week later saying the part had arrived and I have to let them know when they can install. I am now tld I have to ait another 2weeks before they can come out. I have told my friends not to buy this product.
Judi

Great Service

Peter recently came and fixed our Miele gas cooker in Turramurra. He was polite, helpful, courteous and fixed the issue quickly and with no fuss. I would recommend him highly.

DougSydney, NSW

LG Front Loader 10kg washer, do it yourself!

Doug

PS: Just to be clear, I did the repair myself.

Vanessa

Vanessa

Poor customer experience

My dishwasher wasn’t working and I booked a service online. I was given a window for repairs between 8.30am and 12.30pm. By 1.00pm, the technition hadn’t arrived. I called Master Appliance services who said the technition was running late and would contact me within the hour. The office then called to say the technition couldn’t make it. I had taken the day off work and was not prepared to take another off while I waited for them to arrive. As I was explaining this in a courteous way the lady in the office hung up on me. Very poor customer experience and I would never recommend this group.

Cameron

CameronSydney, NSW

Don't service areas they advertise

Searched for oven repairs in Penrith and contacted them. Received a reply they don't service this area as it is out of their service area? Odd as they show in search results for Penrith and even have a page for Penrith. False advertising.

Susie C.

Susie C.Sydney, NSW

This used to be a first class service first company.......

See all Master Appliance Service reviews

Peter O'Donnell

Peter O'Donnellasked

My electric ceramic cooktop wont switch on . The wall oven which is on the same circuit is working fine..
I would like to know your rates to fix this issue. I live in Colyton 2760.

Master Appliance Service
Company O.Master Appliance Service

Please contact our customer service on0284454000 or via our website masterappliances.com.au who will advise our current rates and availability for your area.

Anne_B

Anne_Basked

Hi,
Are you aware that there's a company in Perth, Western Australia called Premium Appliance Repair who have linked your good reviews to their website? They appear to be trading off your good reputation. I almost wrote your company a bad review when I clicked on the review section of their website and was mis-directed to write about your company.

Koceelan C.
Koceelan C.

Sorry, I am just a customer of Master Appliance Service so I will pass this message onto them. Thank you.

Russell Morrisasked

Who is the manager of the Revesby office and how do I contact that person? I have left a message with the receptionist without a response.

Russell Morris

Still waiting for a response. My experience with this company has been disgraceful.

The so called technician scratched my bench top, bent a jet on my stove then blamed me. He then crimped the gas hose and refused to replace it. He stormed out abusing me as I was questioning why I had to pay for a replacement hose. I checked the price of a hose, $15.00.

2) I rang the office, after explaining my concerns and asking for the manager, I requested a call back, I’m still waiting, she then rudely hung up the phone.

So after paying over $600.00 I have a stove working at 80%.

To top this off we received a letter asking for payment otherwise they would remove their parts.

Regretfully we had already paid their invoice, once again rude person on the phone hung up, no apologies for threatening to remove the parts. Just another stuff up by this company.

DO NOT USE THEM!

John
John

Russell Morris was inducted in to the ARIA hall of fame. Not for writing this review I would guess.

See all Master Appliance Service questions