Peter

Frustrating and expensive

Steve

StevePerth

Terrible customer service

Booked a call for repair our Miele dishwasher that would not start and was displaying an F24 fault code that relates to heater relay fault. Technician arrived late and did not introduce himself. He recorded the details of the dishwasher and turned it on and it ran without any fault code, he commented that the relay sometimes sticks, did some more diagnosis on his computer and announced we needed a new pressure switch. No explanation as to why the dishwasher was running with no fault codes or why a relay fault code was really a pressure switch fault. Said he would text a quote to replace the pressure switch which we received six days later. Dishwasher is working fine I have no confidence in the fault diagnosis. Would not recommend them.

A.L

A.LSydney

Poor service

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Master Appliance Service compares to other Appliance Repair Services

CP123

CP123Sydney, NSW

Very disappointing and waste of time and money

I called and gave exact detail to the booking team detailing the code fault with my dishwasher, they would not let me discuss first with the tech. The technician came and charged $141 to pull the plug out and told me to plug it in after 24 hrs to see if it would work. I did not receive a diagnosis/quote for one week and the quote to repair my Miele would have cost me more than 2 new dishwashers. What a con.

Abraham E.

Abraham E.Sydney, NSW

Samsung French door Hinge

Had a french door hinge broken which needed replacement. I informed them of the model number and the broken part and the tech rocks up to confirm that it is indeed broken and then tell me sorry they have to order the part . They then quote me another crazy price to get the job done. Poor form and will not call or recommend them.

Rod C.

Rod C.Sydney, NSW

Bad service

The oven has broken down 3 times booked a service for the 3rd time they said around 1230pm after many phone calls it happened at 5pm what a waste of a day and who pays the money I lost waiting for the service ?

Frustrating experience: No response to calls or emails.

The site articulates "prompt call out" and "friendly service". I did not receive either one. Instead, I never received a response to my email, voice message and when I finally did get in touch I was told "seeing you got through now, what's the issue". Frustrating and disappointing experience.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you for your review and I apologise that our service did not meet our usual standards. I will take this on board as we continue to try to improve our service

Disappointed with service

Paid for initial visit to repair Samsung washing machine.
Technician came with a part which did not work. They don't have the required part.
Wasted $170 and ten days.
Never again.

Worst Trade Service

Booked oven service online and had no follow up call. Service technician came without spare parts with him. Scheduled another day for service so I cancelled and got another company.

Appliance Repair Services

Worst Trade/Client experience EVER!!

Rang twice!!
Was HUNG UP ON twice!
Despite not having ANYONE who could answer a SIMPLE QUESTION (which I never got a chance to ask) Miss ‘Congeniality’ (aka receptionist) decided New clients weren’t welcome!!

terrible phone service.

I was trying to book a repair service for my oven, the lady was very rude on the phone and even laughed when I asked if there’s a call out fee and when I asked her to hold the line for a sec as I discussed with my partner she refused to wait and asked me to call back when I’m ready.

Shocked

Have had efficient tech service from Peter at Masters.Phoned 14/8 to request a call re a cycle on a new dishwasher installed by Masters(was unable to contact manufacturer).Woman yelled so rudely down the line.
Sadly Never again
Leanne

Not able to fix - robbery on a broad day light

Never never never book for a technician here.
I was charged $170 for nothing as my machine was not fixed coz he can't unscrew some parts of the washing machine. He suspected that the pump is defective and it will cost me $600 plus and sounded not even sure. I might as well buy a new machine. This is a freaking robbery on a broad day light.

Nathan

NathanSydney, NSW

Rude and expensive

Very rude receptionist, unfriendly, unhelpful and arrogant. not really interested in what I had to say, and when I persisted she hung up on me!! Ridiculous call out fee and service charges too.

Keith G.

Keith G.Sydney, NSW

Not A SMEG authorised service

I booked Master Appliance Service because I thought that they were an authorised SMEG service organisation. They are not. The service technician had no experience with my oven - he went away to research it and rebooked - they then cancelled on the day of the appointment. When I rang SMEG they told me that Master Appliance Service were not authorised service agents. If you Google 'SMEG Service Sydney' they pop up and their site uses SMEG logo in the 'book a service' page.

Cher C.

Cher C.Sydney, NSW

I'm sorry for the inconvenience of my phone call!

I had read a couple of reviews about the receptionist and can confirm the shocking service over the phone. I was trying to explain the situation with my oven not working and asked her a question when she abruptly said "I'm trying to get there". She listed her cost re call out fees and when I told her my location she basically nosed laughed at me and told me I'm well outside their area and I'd better get on the phones and start ringing around. I live 15 minutes from Dural for gods sake - not the moon. Good chat. All the best

Rude receptionist couldn't get rid of me quickly enough

Anne Tregeagle

Anne TregeagleSydney, NSW

Rude service, job not carried out

Appalling Rude Receptionist

Most possibly the rudest arrogant receptionist, Michelle. After querying the cost of the call out, which as a potential customer I’m within my rights to do so, I was rather arrogantly, rudely and smugly
told that I could go somewhere else. When I protested I was hung up on. I then called back and asked to speak to a manager.... apparently she is? So I asked to speak to an owner and I was again hung up on. Extremely poor, and if that’s how you run your business I’d be glad to pay someone polite twice as much for a call out. Save your time and go somewhere where the support staff actually have manners.

William

WilliamSydney, NSW

Really bad experience

The attitude of the reception is really bad and arrogant,She didn’t even wait for me for finishing my question and just hang up my phone after I request the quote. Worst experience ever!strongly not recommend!

See all Master Appliance Service reviews

Peter O'Donnell

Peter O'Donnellasked

My electric ceramic cooktop wont switch on . The wall oven which is on the same circuit is working fine..
I would like to know your rates to fix this issue. I live in Colyton 2760.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Please contact our customer service on0284454000 or via our website masterappliances.com.au who will advise our current rates and availability for your area.

Anne_B

Anne_Basked

Hi,
Are you aware that there's a company in Perth, Western Australia called Premium Appliance Repair who have linked your good reviews to their website? They appear to be trading off your good reputation. I almost wrote your company a bad review when I clicked on the review section of their website and was mis-directed to write about your company.

Koceelan C.
Koceelan C.

Sorry, I am just a customer of Master Appliance Service so I will pass this message onto them. Thank you.

Russell Morrisasked

Who is the manager of the Revesby office and how do I contact that person? I have left a message with the receptionist without a response.

Russell Morris

Still waiting for a response. My experience with this company has been disgraceful.

The so called technician scratched my bench top, bent a jet on my stove then blamed me. He then crimped the gas hose and refused to replace it. He stormed out abusing me as I was questioning why I had to pay for a replacement hose. I checked the price of a hose, $15.00.

2) I rang the office, after explaining my concerns and asking for the manager, I requested a call back, I’m still waiting, she then rudely hung up the phone.

So after paying over $600.00 I have a stove working at 80%.

To top this off we received a letter asking for payment otherwise they would remove their parts.

Regretfully we had already paid their invoice, once again rude person on the phone hung up, no apologies for threatening to remove the parts. Just another stuff up by this company.

DO NOT USE THEM!

John
John

Russell Morris was inducted in to the ARIA hall of fame. Not for writing this review I would guess.

See all Master Appliance Service questions