Peter K

Peter KPerth, WA

Service area is not Perth-Wide as advertised

To help those in the Perth area save time submitting a service request, be aware that despite advertising Perth-Wide appliance servicing, coverage does not extend to cover all metro suburbs.

Judi

JudiSydney, NSW

Unreliable Product

I have read some of the reviews and I am not sure what products they are talking about but I have had so many problems this is not the first time I have has problems with their dishwashers. I waited about two weeks after making the claim. The service man came out to have a look and found a problem. I received an email about a week later saying the part had arrived and I have to let them know when they can install. I am now tld I have to ait another 2weeks before they can come out. I have told my friends not to buy this product.
Judi

GaryWINSTON HILLS

Money up front regarless of the result

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Our fees & charges are advised when the booking is made. While I appreciate your disappointment that your appliance could not be repaired, we are unable to provide a free service.

Gary

I did say "partial refund" - just a show of good faith.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Master Appliance Service compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Not an EXPERT job!

Miele rangehood installation was less than perfect. When I emailed their customer service with feedback they said they'll take it on board but didnt offer to re-install it. $292.90 for rangehood that does not line up with the cupboard. Ridiculous!

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Customer service arranged for the technicians to return to re-install, but as the new rangehood was a replacement for your old rangehood it was not possible to line it up exactly without structural modification.

Re-call 4 months later

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you for leaving a review of your experience with Master Appliance Service. If you can advise me of your surname or address I will look into your situation. Please email service@masterappliances.com.au attention Mark.

fool consumer
fool consumer

I have bought a new washing machine. End of Story!

Expensive

Charged 138 call out to be told suspension rods gone. Got quote for 388 for repair and parts told no further call out fee and no guarantee motor has remained undamaged and would take a week. I got parts locally, hubby did repair in less than 1 hour $130. [Namre removed] was polite.

waste of money!!

The technician came, after being told by email, that it doesn't sound like a big problem. $100.00 for a visit , then he said he was going to email a quote on repairing the oven. That was two weeks ago!!! Still waiting for that quote. A total waste of money..this company stays in business by taking people's $100.00 to tell them an appliance doesn't work( like I didn't know, that's why I called...to fix it..)and never come back to actually do the job they advertise they do. I don't write reviews , but this time I had to do I warn others.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you for your review. There has been a recent change of ownership and management of the business. The company is making all efforts to improve our future service. I am sorry that we did not fully meet your service expectations.

See all Master Appliance Service reviews

Peter O'Donnell

Peter O'Donnellasked

My electric ceramic cooktop wont switch on . The wall oven which is on the same circuit is working fine..
I would like to know your rates to fix this issue. I live in Colyton 2760.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Please contact our customer service on0284454000 or via our website masterappliances.com.au who will advise our current rates and availability for your area.

Anne_B

Anne_Basked

Hi,
Are you aware that there's a company in Perth, Western Australia called Premium Appliance Repair who have linked your good reviews to their website? They appear to be trading off your good reputation. I almost wrote your company a bad review when I clicked on the review section of their website and was mis-directed to write about your company.

Koceelan C.
Koceelan C.

Sorry, I am just a customer of Master Appliance Service so I will pass this message onto them. Thank you.

Russell Morrisasked

Who is the manager of the Revesby office and how do I contact that person? I have left a message with the receptionist without a response.

Russell Morris

Still waiting for a response. My experience with this company has been disgraceful.

The so called technician scratched my bench top, bent a jet on my stove then blamed me. He then crimped the gas hose and refused to replace it. He stormed out abusing me as I was questioning why I had to pay for a replacement hose. I checked the price of a hose, $15.00.

2) I rang the office, after explaining my concerns and asking for the manager, I requested a call back, I’m still waiting, she then rudely hung up the phone.

So after paying over $600.00 I have a stove working at 80%.

To top this off we received a letter asking for payment otherwise they would remove their parts.

Regretfully we had already paid their invoice, once again rude person on the phone hung up, no apologies for threatening to remove the parts. Just another stuff up by this company.

DO NOT USE THEM!

John
John

Russell Morris was inducted in to the ARIA hall of fame. Not for writing this review I would guess.

See all Master Appliance Service questions