Tim

TimSydney, NSW

Oven fix

Arpan handled the oven fix repair job very well and in a timely fashion. He did not waste any time talking and got on with the job as soon as he arrived.

Elaine

ElaineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service Arpan

Arpan came out last week to repair my electric oven which wasn’t working. He confirmed the element had died. Ordered the part and came back today to fix it so I am extremely pleased to have my oven working again before Christmas Day. Thank you Arpan for your professional workmanship and courteous manner in achieving this result for me.

Oven repair

Technician named Arpan very polite, well presented and efficient. I would highly recommend him and the services of Master Appliances. I have used them several time before at my old address.

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Master Appliance Service compares to other Appliance Repair Services

GRC

GRCSydney, NSW

Professional and Timely

Leo arrived at the time he specified, and carried out the repairs in a professional manner. He diagnosed the problem quickly, and returned with the spare part at the time the company predicted

Vince

VinceSydney, NSW

Efficient

Arpan turned up on time and is a polite and professional technician. Resolved our Maytag washing machine issue promptly and more importantly left our laundry in a clean state. Would definitely recommend to others.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Vince for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

chook1

chook1AU

Great Job

Arpan from Master Appliances Repaired our dishwasher. He identified the problem quickly. He arrived in the arranged time frame. Our dishwasher was extremely hard to access however Arpan did an excellent job. He was polite, efficient, good natured and professional. Thank you.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Chook1 for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

JohnSydney, NSW

Big Step Forward

This company has made some major big improvements since the previous manager Gary Franklin, was put into the asylyum. Lock him up and never let him out. One giant leap forward.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Hi John, Thanks for the glowing reference. Its a big step forward for Master Appliance Service and a giant leap forward for appliance repair!

John

And truly wonderful that gary franklin has finally been locked away forever. He was such dopey drop kick. I can't imagine how such a fool ever managed a company.

Peter was great! But

While The Service tech Peter was great but They need to be able to make more accurate appointments. Morning or afternoon is way too broad. This is 2019 not 1980.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Jkn for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

JCT

JCTSydney, NSW

Efficient service

Leo has fixed our dishwasher, oven and stove top over the past years. We have found him to be punctual, reliable, professional and tidy in his work. We would recommend the quality of his work.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you JCT for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Bob W

Bob WNORTH ROCKS

Efficient Service

Timely repairs completed as quoted - Arpan quite knowledgable about our 18 year old Bosch oven.
Quite happy with service

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Bob for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Professional and timely service..

This is the second time that Leo has visited our home. Once again he identified the problem immediately and rectified it within a matter of minutes.I rate Leo as excellent.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Bill for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Good second attempt

Have a stove and the oven and clock wouldn't work. First technician came out, assessed situation and said we needed a special part. Called office who said parts not available. Persisted with calls to other providers. Got part, Leo and Arpan came out, said part was wrong, but ordered correct part. Leo and Arpan came out again and fixed the stove. Excellent service and perseverance on the part of Leo and Arpan.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Brent for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Quick work.

Job well done, and nice, clean and quick and I enjoyed good communication from the tradesman (Leo). Would use again.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Lisa for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

SMEG Oven Repair

Received courteous service from both the telephone operator and the technician, Leo.
Leo phoned me back promptly to answer my query and worked cleanly and quickly.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Very Efficient

Great service by Leo. He was very thorough, polite and got to the root of the problem with my Miele Dishwasher. Would highly recommend him as a technician.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Chris for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Efficient service

Leo did a great job on my oven and was very thorough. Also the office staff were efficient and pleasant as well.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Alison for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

On time and informed

Great service person - arrived on time and already knew the work required. Obtained the part required and completed the work within the week..

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Natalie for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Service call

Peter rang ahead to advise when he would arrive. He was on time, polite and knowledgable about the appliance. Thank you

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Mwass for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Bing

BingMaroubra, NSW

Professional service

Efficient, quick, and punctual with timing. Noah was friendly and profesional. Just be aware that the prices quoted are all excluding GST (annoyingly).

Dishwasher repaired

Leo was good, the problem was complex and he persisted until it was solved. Happy with the custpmer service provided.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Colin for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

See all Master Appliance Service reviews

Peter O'Donnell

Peter O'Donnellasked

My electric ceramic cooktop wont switch on . The wall oven which is on the same circuit is working fine..
I would like to know your rates to fix this issue. I live in Colyton 2760.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Please contact our customer service on0284454000 or via our website masterappliances.com.au who will advise our current rates and availability for your area.

Anne_B

Anne_Basked

Hi,
Are you aware that there's a company in Perth, Western Australia called Premium Appliance Repair who have linked your good reviews to their website? They appear to be trading off your good reputation. I almost wrote your company a bad review when I clicked on the review section of their website and was mis-directed to write about your company.

Koceelan C.
Koceelan C.

Sorry, I am just a customer of Master Appliance Service so I will pass this message onto them. Thank you.

Russell Morrisasked

Who is the manager of the Revesby office and how do I contact that person? I have left a message with the receptionist without a response.

Russell Morris

Still waiting for a response. My experience with this company has been disgraceful.

The so called technician scratched my bench top, bent a jet on my stove then blamed me. He then crimped the gas hose and refused to replace it. He stormed out abusing me as I was questioning why I had to pay for a replacement hose. I checked the price of a hose, $15.00.

2) I rang the office, after explaining my concerns and asking for the manager, I requested a call back, I’m still waiting, she then rudely hung up the phone.

So after paying over $600.00 I have a stove working at 80%.

To top this off we received a letter asking for payment otherwise they would remove their parts.

Regretfully we had already paid their invoice, once again rude person on the phone hung up, no apologies for threatening to remove the parts. Just another stuff up by this company.

DO NOT USE THEM!

John

Russell Morris was inducted in to the ARIA hall of fame. Not for writing this review I would guess.

See all Master Appliance Service questions