Natasha R.

Natasha R.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Really great service - couldn't recommend more

I had Leonardo come from MA to service our Bosch Washing machine and Fisher & Paykell dryer. He was on time, efficient, friendly and got to solving the problem and finding the solution right away. I will def. use them again.

BusyMum 6798

BusyMum 6798Sydney

Excellent Service

Arpan (our service technician) was very professional and friendly. He diagnosed the fault with my oven straight away and proceeded to put forward measures to fix my oven as soon as possible. On both visits (a part was required to be ordered) he was efficient, punctual and friendly. Fantastic service.

Jan Seargent

Jan SeargentWyong

Best service ever.

Booked a service with Michael O'Brien and was absolutely amazed that it was done on time, with a minimum of fuss. Polite, friendly and efficient...service at it's best!! I know who to call with all my appliance problems. Thanks!!!

Appliance Repair Services

Find out how Master Appliance Service compares to other Appliance Repair Services

Jim M.

Jim M.Sydney, NSW

Great friendly service

Great service on the initial phone call. Allocated a service within a few days. Technician Arpan arrived early within the allocated time bracket and diagnosed the problem with the washing machine within ten minutes. Quick, friendly service on the return visit with the spare part to install. I would definitely turn to Master Appliance Service again for future appliance repairs.

Excellent service

Very happy with the service. The technician Arpan was both friendly and knowledgeable in his work. He found the problem fairly quickly which was a relief, as the more time spent the more the cost. Great job Arpan. Also the customer service operator on the phone for bookings was professional and polite which is a good first impression. Job well done.

Praise for a good worker

Would like to put in a good word for Arpan. Arpan was clean and efficient, friendly turned up on time and left no mess behind. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Colleen

Job well done

Arpan did a professional job in a timely way. As well as being friendly and courteous, he took care to minimise any mess and to clean up thoroughly. Master Appliance Service was easy to deal with by phone and the technician turned up exactly on time on both occasions.

Phill

PhillSydney, NSW

The Technician Magician

My wife and I could not get our dishwasher to work.
Arian solved the problem in less than 5 minutes and had the machine working to perfection ready to wash the dishes in no time.

Mihailo

MihailoSydney, NSW

Arpan

Dishwasher was broken. Arpan made a call before he arrived. He fixed the dishwasher and explained what he was doing. The service was fast. The work was tidy and everything was checked before he left.

Stephen

StephenSydney, NSW

Good service

Very pleased with Arpan and his service of our Ilve oven. The repair was not straight forward yet Arpan approached the job professionally and handled the challenge well. Costs were as quoted and he was efficient, polite and careful. Highly recommended.

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Prompt, Efficient - excellent service; will use again

Prompt call out - within 24 hours of enquiry, arrived on time.
Technician came prepared WITH the part required! All fixed and done in 20 minutes
No fuss, quick, clean, polite & professional. Will use them again.

Shirley

ShirleySydney, NSW

Prompt service

The technician Arpan was friendly, polite, efficient and tidy. The supply of the part was prompt so that I had back the use of my oven very quickly. The notification call before he turned up was very useful.

Graeme

GraemeSydney, NSW

Quick response and efficient service

I phoned yesterday seeking a repair to a washing machine. The technician, Arpan, arrived promptly this morning and very efficiently made the repair. I couldn't wish for a more prompt and efficient service; 5 stars are well-deserved.

Fast, efficient, and great service

Prompt call out followed by good follow up in relation to the part required. Turned up when they said they would and good service throughout the repair process. Oven repaired

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Lee for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Al B.

Al B.Sydney, NSW

Master Appliances can be trusted

Leonardo arrived promptly & fixed the top drawer of our F&P DishDrawer. Very professional good customer service. We decided to buy a new DishDrawer but thanks for giving us the options.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Al B for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Claudia J.

Claudia J.Sydney, NSW

Technician was polite, on time, neat and gentle mannered. Very impressed. He was also very patient with me as I cleaned around him. Fixed my freezer Without an issue. Thanks Mr F.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Claudia for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Excellent Service...Thank You Arpan

The service promised was delivered. Arpan phoned before his arrival. He set about the repair of our oven in a swift and timely manner. The price was a little less than quoted. Arpan was polite and courteous at all times.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you John & Wendy for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Valerie

ValerieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Washing machine repair

On Friday your technician came to see if our machine could be fixed. He was very prompt and very polite. He was able to determine the problem quickly and was very helpful with advice. He rang back within a few hours to give us a quote for the parts and labour required to repair our machine. I would definitely recommend this service

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Valerie for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Oven Door fixed

My oven door fell out .Peter refitted it. Prompt and efficient as always.Thank you once again Peter for your knowledge and no nonsense approach.
I appreciated being able to email on a weekend to arrange a booking........and to get a reply. Fantastic.

Glenys

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Glenys for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

Anthony P

Anthony PSydney, NSW

Master Serviceman

Problem correctly identified. Covid delayed the availability of the replacement dishwasher part. Arpan kept us in the loop and installed replacement part today. Works perfectly now. Great service, very professional.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Thank you Anthony for taking the time to post your review. We really value your feedback and we are delighted that we could be of service to you.

See all Master Appliance Service reviews

Peter O'Donnell

Peter O'Donnellasked

My electric ceramic cooktop wont switch on . The wall oven which is on the same circuit is working fine..
I would like to know your rates to fix this issue. I live in Colyton 2760.

Company O.Master Appliance Service

Please contact our customer service on0284454000 or via our website masterappliances.com.au who will advise our current rates and availability for your area.

Anne_B

Anne_Basked

Hi,
Are you aware that there's a company in Perth, Western Australia called Premium Appliance Repair who have linked your good reviews to their website? They appear to be trading off your good reputation. I almost wrote your company a bad review when I clicked on the review section of their website and was mis-directed to write about your company.

Koceelan C.
Koceelan C.

Sorry, I am just a customer of Master Appliance Service so I will pass this message onto them. Thank you.

Russell Morrisasked

Who is the manager of the Revesby office and how do I contact that person? I have left a message with the receptionist without a response.

Russell Morris

Still waiting for a response. My experience with this company has been disgraceful.

The so called technician scratched my bench top, bent a jet on my stove then blamed me. He then crimped the gas hose and refused to replace it. He stormed out abusing me as I was questioning why I had to pay for a replacement hose. I checked the price of a hose, $15.00.

2) I rang the office, after explaining my concerns and asking for the manager, I requested a call back, I’m still waiting, she then rudely hung up the phone.

So after paying over $600.00 I have a stove working at 80%.

To top this off we received a letter asking for payment otherwise they would remove their parts.

Regretfully we had already paid their invoice, once again rude person on the phone hung up, no apologies for threatening to remove the parts. Just another stuff up by this company.

DO NOT USE THEM!

John
John

Russell Morris was inducted in to the ARIA hall of fame. Not for writing this review I would guess.

See all Master Appliance Service questions