• Job Satisfaction

Exceptional Service and attention to detail

Les and Annette were so helpful throughout my experience of buying a house. Les gave me a lot of guidance during the stage 4 lockdown when building inspections couldn't be performed on Auction properties - he wasn't being paid for this and took the time to really help.

When I could get building inspections performed Les took the time to ensure I really understood the whole report and answered all of the questions I had.

Would thoroughly recommend and will definitely be using them again in the future.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Ashton and best of luck with your new property.

Yashveer S.

Yashveer S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent work

Independent, trustworthy. I have used Master Property Inspections for my new home and and Les has identified lots of defects in the house. His reports were always clear and explained in it's simplest way. Highly Recommended.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Yash, hope you enjoy many happy memories in your new home.

A necessity!

We thought we had found a wonderful property & aesthetically, we had.
But dig deeper & there were a number of problems that we were not experienced enough to detect.
Sub-floor, wiring & roofing - 3 of the most important items in a house construction/renovation.
Thanks for your advice & assistance, Les.
Rob A.

Glad to Help Rob, good luck

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Master Property Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Truly the master inspector!

5 stars, hands down! Thanks to Less and the team at Master Property Inspections, honestly one of the most detailed and genuine inspectors in Melbourne. My partner and I were close to purchasing a property, but luckily we have contacted Less and the team for their services. Upon inspection, Less discovered a significant defect in the house, which could have cost us a substantial amount of money to repair. I would definitely call upon Less and recommend him to friends and family. Thanks mate!

Thanks Daniel,

Christian O.

Christian O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly professional and courteous service

Very professional, timely and efficient with respect to the requested building inspection, and solicitous when it came to providing advice and an explanation of the finer details of the final inspection report, which was provided with a very short turnaround time and with thorough detail. I was highly impressed with the fact that at relatively short notice an effective service was provided with good feedback and ready accessibility via phone and email contact to address any and all of my concerns, and at a fair price. I would personally be very much inclined to partake of this service again in the future and would also highly recommend Les to others.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks for your review Cristian, best of luck

Wish every inspector was like Tony

After a quick conversation to define what we needed, Les and Tony took care of the whole process for me.
They coordinated with the real estate agent, did the inspection and then they call me to explain what he found before sending me the detailed report.

Thanks Henry,

Merrick

MerrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comprehensive & detailed report

Tony provided a comprehensive and detailed report. I was very impressed with the amount of information in the report, and additional information that might be pertinent to us.
Tony went above and beyond, was readily available to discuss the report, and followed through with emails.
From the moment Les took the initial call, Annette handling the admin side, to Tony delivering the report, I was impressed by their professionalism, friendly and accommodating on all aspects.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Merrick for your review, so glad it was a great experience from all of our team.

Outstanding service

Les is highly experienced and knowledgeable. He always goes above and beyond and has been available to answer my calls and emails with any queries throughout the construction process. He has been a great investment and I would highly recommend engaging his services when constructing a new home!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

best of luck with your new home, your feedback is much appreciated

Professional service

Les is a very professional inspector. My experience with him is very pleasant and I can tell he is extremely experienced in this field. His services are incredible and the level of professionalism and his personal attention to detail is outstanding. I greatly appreciated his help!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks for your kind words, much appreciated

Impeccable service!

Les and his team were fantastic from the moment I made a call to book an inspection, to the level of organisation on the day and the professionalism in following up after receiving my report. He is highly experienced in what he does, very specific in what needs to be done and has a great eye for detail which is what I needed. I’m sooo happy with the service, I now have peace of mind. Definitely worth every penny spent! Thank you!!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you for your review Samantha, best of luck in your new home.

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Master Property Consultant- What Can I say... Outstanding! Articulate & Professional!

I could not have done my build without his serious building expertise. His vast knowledge in this Industry is incredible. It has helped me to build my Dream Home to Aust Standards and beyond.
I trust him enormously as he proved to me by the results I was able to achieve with a big company and an important issue I had. Results I got, was unbelievable!!! Look no further! Les is your man. You definately want him on your team!!!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Donna, glad all your issues have been attended to and your home is well underway.

Money well spent

Les was very thorough in his inspection picking up so many non-compliant defects in my new home. I went through the property myself prior to him and was unaware of so many of the defects he uncovered, many of them being non-compliant defects and/or incomplete. I am also arranging for him to come back for a final inspection to ensure that all the defects are rectified prior to handover. I highly recommend Les's services to anybody purchasing a property.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Sandra for your kind review, always a pleasure making our clients aware of defects that are sometimes hidden. Best of luck with your new property.

Harry

HarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb service and detailed Information and inspection

Master property inspection did a fantastic job for my new home build -all stages . Les was always transparent , professional and all of above happy to go extra mile for client.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Harry for your feed back, it is much appreciated

A trustworthy expert

We are so happy with the work Les did for us. He is very knowledgeable and thorough in his inspection and analysis (perfect for this type of work where as potential buyers we were looking for peace of mind). We highly recommend Les.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you for your kind words and best of luck.

Only one word Perfect

I'm really lucky to have Les as my building inspector after so many quotations and discussion with Others. Very hard to believe someone now a days but Les would be my first priority to recommends someone.
Highly recommended!!!!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Jitender for your kind words

Home Inspection Companies

Attention to fine detail saved me a fortune!

Contacted Master Property Inspections back in June to complete a pre-purchase building inspection.
Les' fine attention to detail has to date saved me close to $10000 in rectification works which are being completed prior to settlement by the vendor.

Both Les and Annette were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish, provided a very detailed report and went above and beyond - genuinely care about you and your best interests!

A small price to pay, for an excellent service which saved me thousands.
Highly recommend!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks celeste, its always a great result when we know we have saved our clients money. Best of luck with your new property

Marissa

MarissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Professional

Great service and a pleasure to deal with I would recommend Les and his team to anyone. I will certainly use them again when purchasing a new property. Thanks guys

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Marissa, best of luck to you.

Above and beyond!

Called Les to book practical-completion-inspection. Realised we’re in different States! 10-minutes later and I’m armed full of advice. Very rare to get someone who genuinely cares-and-goes-the-extra-mile. Thanks Les. Two-thumbs-up mate!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks, Gwen we are happy to help, thank you for your kind words.

G.C.J

G.C.JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

satisfied customer

Great service in a difficult time (covid). I was kept informed of what and how things were going to happen.They were very accommodating for any changes that had to be made. Patient in listening to concerns or problems and took them seriously. Gave us confidence in Knowing where we stood in relation to various building issues. A highly recommended company.

Service with a smile

It is such a pleasure to deal with Les and his team. Les is very helpful, friendly and professional in conducting the building inspection for us. Despite his busy schedule he patiently explained and answered all my queries. Many thanks Les for all your help and frank discussion.