• Job Satisfaction

Antoinette
Antoinette

Professional and efficient service

Despite another Covid Lockdown every attempt was made to reschedule the inspection. The comprehensive report was issued by Mason the same day as the inspection and gave us a good insight into the nature of the apartment

Amazing service, very thorough

So impressed with Les's work. I've had building inspections before that came with very minimal reports: this was SO thorough and covered even the most minor of flaws in the building. Les also made time at 8pm to run me through the 75-page report so I understood it all ahead of making an offer. Well worth the money. Will definitely use him again.

Niki
NikiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Inspection for new home construction 7/6/2021 Niki

Very Profesdional.

I found Master Property Indpections to be very professional, experienced and paid attention to all the details. The report was of a high standard and covered all areas.
Highly recommended

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Master Property Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Frank
FrankGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Professional

We were very pleased to deal with Master Property Inspections, their guidance and professional advice was very much appreciated.
The report we received from them covered what we required.
Highly recommended.

Anna
AnnaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service- Mason's very useful

During our house hunting, we have requested three building and pest inspections and Mason at the Master Property Inspections gave us the best, very detailed, accurate, and comprehensive report. We definitively will come back for this excellent service.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Anna best of luck with your new house.

Mason's your man

Mason was really helpful. He provided a really thorough building and pest inspection as well as a verbal follow up with us to talk through some of the information within the report. I would definitely go through him again.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Harley, glad Mason made the process easy for you.

Deb
DebGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Practical Completion Inspection

Used Master Property Inspections _ Les attended, provided a comprehensive report that addressed the defect which l would not have identified had l done it myself, also provided professional recommendations to my which l valued. Recommends anyone to use private inspection its worth it and for peace of mind

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Deb, Glad you were so happy with our service, best of luck

Meticulous reporting and great service

Mason from Master Property Inspections provided a thorough report both in relation to structural defects and property improvements. The report detail, quick response time, and frequent communications exceeded expectations. I would highly recommend!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Nicholas, best of luck with your new property

Omar
Omar

great comms & service

very professional service with great and prompt communication as expected, they have done the job in short notice, the report was detailed enough and comms with the team was very easy and freindly.
highly recommended.

Thanks Omar, Mason appreciates the feedback

Very Professional and Helpful

Everyone I dealt with was very friendly and helpful, they actually went out of their way many times.
I am very happy with my detailed Building Report with photos, etc. Very quick as well. Thank you.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks for your kind words Lily,

nath.shirley
nath.shirleyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent & Professional Service

Mason did a great job, very knowledgeable. He took lots of pictures of the property. He explained and answer all of our questions in details. We are very pleased with the service. Highly recommended

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Shirley, Mason appreciates your kind words and wishes you all the best with your investment property.

Strongly recommended

I strongly recommended Les if you want to protect the interest of your property. In 2020, I was a first time off-the-plan buyer and Les was very patient with me, giving me straight answers to remove my anxiety and fear. Les is the only one who urges me to get at least 1.5 hour allowing him to do his inspection thoroughly and professionally. His same day inspection report is impressive allowing me to know my risk. Therefore, I contracted Les for my second property in 2021 without any hesitation. I trust Les to protect my interest in the future especially when he continues to expand his scope of services for total protection of my investment.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Huey, great to see returning customers best of luck with your new property.

Informative & Thorough

I highly recommend Les and getting a building inspection before purchasing a property. Les provided us with a detailed, informative and thorough report and explained everything to us within the report so we know exactly what needs to be done in our home in the future and things to look out for that could become issues down the track. Well worth the investment!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you for your kind words, best of luck in your new home.

Amazing service

Engaged at late notice prior to an auction but were very prompt in getting back to me and organising an inspection time with the agent. Advised me on the correct type of report required for the building I was purchasing. Extremely detailed and thorough report as well as phone call to discuss the findings and the offer for ongoing support. Very friendly and professional and would highly recommend!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Evie so glad you were happy with our prompt service.

Excellent Service

As a first home buyer Les was thorough and knowledgeable, ensuring I understood exactly the state of my potential purchase and providing a very detailed report. I highly recommend using his service!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Ameer, best of luck in your new home

HC Gohel Gohel
HC Gohel Gohelasked

Please quote me for full inspection to build new double story 42squre home in Tarneit 3029.

Huey Low
Huey Low

HI Gohel,
thank you for your enquiry. Please go to our website www.master.net.au and fill out get a free quote.
We will get back to you with a tailored quote to your house

Regards,
Annette
Master Property inspections

Kim N
Kim Nasked

Hi, I would like to know if all property inspectors from Master Property Inspections are qualified builder and registered?

Hi Kim,
thank you for your enquiry. In Victoria you do not need to be a registered builder to perform Building Inspections. In saying this The team are all undergoing the process of becoming registered with VBA. All of our Inspectors have many years of knowledge in the building industry and we can go through all the qualifications they have. I am happy to discuss further if you would like to give us a call. 03 9337 3884

Susan O.
Susan O.asked

We are thinking about using Master Property Inspections to do our new build inspections. Any complaints about them? Are these reviews on this site from genuine customers?

Hi Susan,
My name is Annette I am in partnership with my husband Les. Our reputation is absolutely imperative to us and I give you my word that every review here is a client of master property inspections. Product review is a reputable company and verify every user that leaves a review.
Thank you for your question and don’t hesitate to contact us directly with any further queries.

Get an answer from our members and Master Property Inspections representatives