Master Property Inspections Questions & Answers

Verifiedmasterpropertyinspections.com.au🏆 2024 Award
angeloferraro

Hi, I am wondering if you routinely check whether or not a prospective inspector has a history of being a disqualified builder, either due to breaches to the relevant building act, or through insolvency due to a domestic building insurance claim being made against them by a former homeowner.

Master Property Inspections   DM

If I am understanding the question correctly, are you asking if Master Property Inspections inspectors have been checked prior to employment for losing their builders license or any other matters. I am The only building inspector within this company so I can assure you I have never had any such issues. Also if you are asking if we check if a builder has lost their builders license before, using somebody else’s Builders License or have gone into the solvency before, these are not items that are in our scope of works and such matters should always be liaised with legal assistance. I hope this helps, cheers Les
You are more than welcome to call my mobile with any further questions.

angeloferraro

thanks Les, yes your first and second sentence answers my question. I appreciate your reply. Take care.

Happy to help

Eggsh
Eggsh

Please quote me for full inspection to build new double story 42squre home in Tarneit 3029.

Huey Low
Huey Low

HI Gohel,
thank you for your enquiry. Please go to our website www.master.net.au and fill out get a free quote.
We will get back to you with a tailored quote to your house

Regards,
Annette
Master Property inspections

Kim N
Kim N

Hi, I would like to know if all property inspectors from Master Property Inspections are qualified builder and registered?

Master Property Inspections   DM

Hi Kim, thank you for your enquiry. In Victoria you do not need to be a registered builder to perform Building Inspections. In saying this The team are all undergoing the process of becoming registered with VBA. All of our Inspectors have many years of knowledge in the building industry and we can go through all the qualifications they have. I am happy to discuss further if you would like to give us a call. 03 9337 3884

Susan O.
Susan O.

We are thinking about using Master Property Inspections to do our new build inspections. Any complaints about them? Are these reviews on this site from genuine customers?

Master Property Inspections   DM

Hi Susan, My name is Annette I am in partnership with my husband Les. Our reputation is absolutely imperative to us and I give you my word that every review here is a client of master property inspections. Product review is a reputable company and verify every user that leaves a review.
Thank you for your question and don’t hesitate to contact us directly with any further queries.

Get an answer from our members and Master Property Inspections representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Master Property Inspections is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023. Learn more