Master Property Inspections

Master Property Inspections (page 2 of 5)

• Job Satisfaction

Wish every inspector was like Tony

After a quick conversation to define what we needed, Les and Tony took care of the whole process for me.
They coordinated with the real estate agent, did the inspection and then they call me to explain what he found before sending me the detailed report.

Thanks Henry,

Merrick

MerrickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comprehensive & detailed report

Tony provided a comprehensive and detailed report. I was very impressed with the amount of information in the report, and additional information that might be pertinent to us.
Tony went above and beyond, was readily available to discuss the report, and followed through with emails.
From the moment Les took the initial call, Annette handling the admin side, to Tony delivering the report, I was impressed by their professionalism, friendly and accommodating on all aspects.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Merrick for your review, so glad it was a great experience from all of our team.

Outstanding service

Les is highly experienced and knowledgeable. He always goes above and beyond and has been available to answer my calls and emails with any queries throughout the construction process. He has been a great investment and I would highly recommend engaging his services when constructing a new home!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

best of luck with your new home, your feedback is much appreciated

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Master Property Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Professional service

Les is a very professional inspector. My experience with him is very pleasant and I can tell he is extremely experienced in this field. His services are incredible and the level of professionalism and his personal attention to detail is outstanding. I greatly appreciated his help!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks for your kind words, much appreciated

Impeccable service!

Les and his team were fantastic from the moment I made a call to book an inspection, to the level of organisation on the day and the professionalism in following up after receiving my report. He is highly experienced in what he does, very specific in what needs to be done and has a great eye for detail which is what I needed. I’m sooo happy with the service, I now have peace of mind. Definitely worth every penny spent! Thank you!!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you for your review Samantha, best of luck in your new home.

Donna

DonnaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Master Property Consultant- What Can I say... Outstanding! Articulate & Professional!

I could not have done my build without his serious building expertise. His vast knowledge in this Industry is incredible. It has helped me to build my Dream Home to Aust Standards and beyond.
I trust him enormously as he proved to me by the results I was able to achieve with a big company and an important issue I had. Results I got, was unbelievable!!! Look no further! Les is your man. You definately want him on your team!!!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Donna, glad all your issues have been attended to and your home is well underway.

Money well spent

Les was very thorough in his inspection picking up so many non-compliant defects in my new home. I went through the property myself prior to him and was unaware of so many of the defects he uncovered, many of them being non-compliant defects and/or incomplete. I am also arranging for him to come back for a final inspection to ensure that all the defects are rectified prior to handover. I highly recommend Les's services to anybody purchasing a property.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Sandra for your kind review, always a pleasure making our clients aware of defects that are sometimes hidden. Best of luck with your new property.

Harry

HarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Superb service and detailed Information and inspection

Master property inspection did a fantastic job for my new home build -all stages . Les was always transparent , professional and all of above happy to go extra mile for client.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Harry for your feed back, it is much appreciated

Bla74

Bla74

A trustworthy expert

We are so happy with the work Les did for us. He is very knowledgeable and thorough in his inspection and analysis (perfect for this type of work where as potential buyers we were looking for peace of mind). We highly recommend Les.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you for your kind words and best of luck.

Only one word Perfect

I'm really lucky to have Les as my building inspector after so many quotations and discussion with Others. Very hard to believe someone now a days but Les would be my first priority to recommends someone.
Highly recommended!!!!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Jitender for your kind words

Attention to fine detail saved me a fortune!

Contacted Master Property Inspections back in June to complete a pre-purchase building inspection.
Les' fine attention to detail has to date saved me close to $10000 in rectification works which are being completed prior to settlement by the vendor.

Both Les and Annette were a pleasure to deal with from start to finish, provided a very detailed report and went above and beyond - genuinely care about you and your best interests!

A small price to pay, for an excellent service which saved me thousands.
Highly recommend!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks celeste, its always a great result when we know we have saved our clients money. Best of luck with your new property

Marissa

MarissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Professional

Great service and a pleasure to deal with I would recommend Les and his team to anyone. I will certainly use them again when purchasing a new property. Thanks guys

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Marissa, best of luck to you.

Above and beyond!

Called Les to book practical-completion-inspection. Realised we’re in different States! 10-minutes later and I’m armed full of advice. Very rare to get someone who genuinely cares-and-goes-the-extra-mile. Thanks Les. Two-thumbs-up mate!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks, Gwen we are happy to help, thank you for your kind words.

G.C.J

G.C.JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

satisfied customer

Great service in a difficult time (covid). I was kept informed of what and how things were going to happen.They were very accommodating for any changes that had to be made. Patient in listening to concerns or problems and took them seriously. Gave us confidence in Knowing where we stood in relation to various building issues. A highly recommended company.

Service with a smile

It is such a pleasure to deal with Les and his team. Les is very helpful, friendly and professional in conducting the building inspection for us. Despite his busy schedule he patiently explained and answered all my queries. Many thanks Les for all your help and frank discussion.

Beth C.

Beth C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very thorough, with best interests of the client in mind

I’ve been very impressed with Master Property Inspections for our pre-purchase building inspections. Annette was very prompt with booking inspections in, and email replies have remained very reliably quick throughout.
Les is incredibly thorough, spending several hours at the property and talking us through the reports in detail. This includes finding out what we would be willing to spend money fixing, and what we wouldn’t be happy investing in. He’s called midway through an inspection to tell us about major defects in order to get our opinion about them, which we’ve really appreciated. We’ll continue using their services!

Thanks Elizabeth, much appreciated

Building inspection

Les and the team went above and beyond in there inspection of our property purchase. Master Property Inspections are extremely professional. Very very impressed with their service. I would recommend them to anyone

Thorough and timely

We have engaged Les a number of times now. He is always diligent and thorough, and his excellent reports are delivered on time. Les takes the time to make sure the report is understood clearly in follow up discussion, which is enormously helpful. He takes his work and his clients seriously. I Highly recommend Les.

Thank you Dan.

Thanks for the thorough building inspection

We booked a property inspection including electrical for an apartment we are currently purchasing. Les provided a very helpful and detailed building report which included both major and minor defects. After the inspection we spoke in detail about the interior repairs required. Les was extremely knowledgeable on all aspects. We would certainly be recommending him to friends.

Satinder

SatinderGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very detailed & informative report

Les was very helpful , report was very detailed & highlighted even the minute details which are very vital . After the report was sent it was followed up with a phone call . Definitely recommend him.

See all Master Property Inspections reviews