Master Property Inspections

Master Property Inspections (page 3 of 5)

• Job Satisfaction

Thep

ThepGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent and Professional

Les is a pleasure to deal with. He organised the inspection so fast and took care of everything. The report was emailed to me on same day after inspection and was very detailed and professional. Highly recommend his services

Excellent service!!

I found both Les and Annette to be very attentive and professional at every step of the way, the report was in depth and accurate and certainly money well spent! I will be a returning customer and I highly recommend using their services. Customer service was also fantastic, beyond what I expected.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks for the lovely words, will be glad to help you out in any of your property needs.

Claudia L.

Claudia L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent professional service

You can tell that Les is the kind of person who is very passionate about what he does. As a result, Les is great at his job. He is thorough and willing to help with any further questions you might have from the report.

I asked a builder friend to help me go through the report and was told this is one of the best ones he's seen.

Thanks for all your help.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Claudia, don't hesitate to contact us in the future if you need any more help

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Claudia, and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more queries.

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Master Property Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Detailed, thorough and highly professional

I would highly recommend Master Property Inspections.
Les, was extremely accommodating and communication was outstanding.
The Property report was detailed, accompanied with clear photos, that flagged all issues and broke down the separate issues into different categories, to help understand what needed urgent attention and what did not.
Thanks Les, your report has helped me with the insurance company.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Paul, glad we helped with the insurance company.

Singh

SinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

That was really great

Inspection done very detailed .It save us from big trouble.report given us very quick and With all details.good service with quality of work . Les very experienced , very professional and look after their client.

Thanks Les

exceptional building inspection

master property inspections carried out a pre purchase building inspection for us and we were very happy with the final report. It was extremely detailed and thorough. thank you les

Thank you Joe.

Very professional service!

Master Property Inspections were very thorough and professional right from the start. Les explained all the details very well and was very prompt with all communication. Highly recommend their services ! Les also conducted a methamphetamine test/ inspection which gave us peace of mind in relation to purchasing the property.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Stan, good luck with your new home,

Keith C.

Keith C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great service and very detailed!

Les did a residential house inspection report for my client and was friendly, professional and detailed. His report was very extensive and informative for my client to make an informed decision about their investment property. He also provided very important advice for renovation as the property was found to have asbestos and signs of termite damage. We are very thankful to Les and his team and would highly recommend him for anyone needing a advice or a pre-purchase inspection report for their property.

Thank you Keith.

ex-Alinta customer

ex-Alinta customer

If you need a building inspection use Master Property Inspections

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you for your comprehensive review and glad we could save you some money in your negotiations. Best of luck.

Amazing!

Les completely deserves his flawless review track record. Was initially skeptical because it seemed too good to be true, but after experiencing first hand Les's professionalism and experience, 5 stars isn't enough.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Justin, it was a pleasure helping you with your property purchase. Best of luck

Excellent service. I highly recommend Master Property Inspections

I highly recommend Les and his company. He was professional and really easy to work with right from the start. He communicated well, explained the various options when we first booked and then organised the inspection in an efficient manner.
We were present at the inspection. Les was very thorough in his work and clearly knowledgeable. The report was detailed and Les made time to go through it after the work was completed.
I felt like Les had our best interest at heart and was an advocate for us, as buyers. He is clearly conscientious, hard working and takes pride in his work.
Thank you Les!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Irma, best of luck with your property appreciate the feedback.

Fantastic service, highly recommended

We were extremely satisfied with the services provided by Les. He is very knowledgeable and professional, and goes that extra mile to ensure a high standard of work. The report was very comprehensive and was provided in a timely manner. Communication is great, and he is willing to clarify and discuss in detail any concerns. Overall, great service and I highly recommend Les and his company.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks so much for the great review,

Excellent job

Les did an inspection report for an apartment we had a conditional offer on in Essendon. Communication was great and timely and the report was comprehensive and professional. He identified a major defect that had been somewhat covered over, which enabled us to negotiate with the owner to fix it before settlement. Saved us in the order of $30k. Highly recommend

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you so much for your kind review and so happy we were able to save you a heap of money

Professional, knowledgeable and experienced

Master Property Inspections provide great service as well as good solutions and practical advice. Les has undertaken all types of Building inspections for my clients from Dilapidation Reports, Purchase Inspections and new Build Contract / Build comparisons. Highly recommended

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you for your kind review David.

A1 Service!! Highly Recommend

Extremely knowledgeable, reliable and meticulous.. I have used Les and his team a number of times and wouldn’t dream of using anyone else. His reports are highly detailed and cover every aspect of the property. This level of service is hard to find these days. A++++

Thanks Steve, much appreciated

Anna McGivney

Anna McGivneyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Highly recommended

I rang Les on the Tuesday to arrange an inspection and had a 98 page report in my hands by Thursday evening. Excellent service and well worth the money. Les even rang me and spent an hour going through the report and giving me much appreciated advice. I highly recommend using Les for a property inspection and will definitely be using him in the future.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Anna, very appreciative you were happy with our service

Excellent, professional service

Les was quick to respond, assessed our needs and provided a very detailed, high-quality report. His advice was honest and thorough. Price was fair and included everything we needed. Would highly recommend.

Hoang

HoangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

First Class Service!

Les is very approachable and friendly. He has been extremely helpful and supportive at all times giving us sound experienced and professional advice for both our commercial and residential building projects. We will always use Les on any future building projects and property purchases. We would highly recommend Les and Master Property Inspections to all our friends and family.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Hoang for your kind words, Master Property Inspections is very grateful you took time out of your day to write this review.

David

DavidVictoria

Les provided fantastic service and an extremely thorough report. The information provided in in valuable. The information covered all areas of the house, it cover electrical, pumping and construction advice. Les has been great to deal with and would highly recommend to anyone wanting a building inspection

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

thank you David for you kind words and best of luck with your property.

Pre-purchase building inspection

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Jennifer for your kind words, very happy to be of assistance for you in purchasing a home.

See all Master Property Inspections reviews