Master Property Inspections

Master Property Inspections (page 4 of 5)

• Job Satisfaction

Rajaa R.

Rajaa R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best of the best!

I've used Master Property Inspectors for all areas involved in my build. They were recommended by serval family and friends and I'm so glad I used them. Very thorough in their inspections and get the best results for the client. Highly recommend them for their professionalism and honest work ethics.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Rajaa, much appreciated.

First rate service

Any clients requiring property inspections/reports are referred to Master Property Inspections. The technical services provided are spot on and customer service provided by Les is second to none. JAG Lawyers.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Chris for your kind words.

Stuart C.

Stuart C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and highly professional

I've used Les and the team and Master Property Inspections for a pre purchase inspection and I was very happy with the results. Very professional and thorough and a detailed reported that was easy to understand. IT made it easy to make the right decision in purchasing a property. Thank you Les, I highly recommend this team if you are thinking of purchasing a home/house or investment team and you want it checked over.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Stuart, glad to be of service.

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Master Property Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Boban S.

Boban S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding professionalism

Les completed a final inspection of my brand new home. He is extremely diligent in his work and his professionalism is to be commended. I would highly recommend his services!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you for your kind words and best of luck in your new home.

Tim G.

Tim G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly Recommend

Lez has performed property inspections for a number of our clients (I run a mortgage broking business). His service has been first rate. Quick to get out and do the inspections, thorough in his work and very honest. Our clients all speak well of him. I can highly recommend Lez!

Hi Tim,
Thank you for taking the time for a review as we know how much you care for your clients and we appreciate you entrust and recommend our services to your valued clients.

lborg34

lborg34Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FANTASTIC SERVICE !!

Les from master property inspections came to do some methamphetamine sampling at our premises as my family were having constant health issues, unfortunately it did come back positive but les gave us some remediation plans to move on with.
He was professional and got the job done and his communicAtion on the topic was outstanding. I would highly recommend His services.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you for the review, glad your family is now safe and well.

Professional & Thorough

I was very happy with the way Les carried out his work. He was patient with all my queries and answered them to my satisfaction. His report was thorough, with pictures, exactly what a buyer would want.

Willis P.

Willis P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very pleased client!

After been recommended Les by a close friend I was extremely happy with how friendly and thorough job he did :).
I found Les to be extremely dedicated and hard working.
I would recommend him to any body needing a building inspection

thanks for the feedback

psmith

psmithGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great building inspection

Les from Master property inspections gave a great examination of the property.
Produced a detailed and understandable report for us to go over.
We feel very secure about our purchase having had master property inspections check first.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you hope you enjoy your new house

Sarah

SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service!

I engaged MPI to prepare a depreciation schedule for my rental property. They did a very thorough job for a reasonable price. I’m a happy customer and would recommend them if you need this service.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Sarah, glad you can get some great deductions on your tax return

Rochelle C

Rochelle CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service above and beyond!

Master Property delivered effectively and efficient a pre-purchase report to us that was urgent. A true service going above and beyond. I highly recommend Master Property Inspections to all purchasers!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Detailed review and friendly service

Provided detailed analysis of property, with evidences & suggested risks for each issue found. The analysis considered the overall condition with respect to property age, which helped in taking further actions. We were also provided advice of which issues needed immediate remediation & which can be taken up as a later task.

Helen S.

Helen S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely professional and fast!

I’ve used Les twice now and both times found him to be extremely professional and helpful. He was recommended through a large trusted conveyancing firm.
Super easy to organise the inspection, he arranged it directly with the agent. I was able to go along and learn a bit more about the process.

As first home buyers with no idea what we’re looking for when it comes to building, Les was very patient and took the time to explain in detail all of the areas that needed explaining.

Les is very honest and realistic when providing advice, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.

Hi Helen,
How embarrassing, If I knew you were going to put photos, I would’ve done my hair better, LOL.

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time for your review, photos are embarrassing of me, but you caught me in action.

Thanh VU

Thanh VUGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Building inspection before buy house

He very helpful to give the advice, quick respond and excellence service. The report is very clear and understand, he found the problem and advice the solution so you can workout the estimate cost to fix it. I am very happy with his service. Highly recomend

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Thanh, glad to be of service

Chiddy

Chiddy

Great professional and prompt service.

Very elaborate detail building, pest and electric report within 24 hours. Les brought to our attention things we never would have picked up on our own. Thanks Les! We are now living in the property happily.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Chiddy, hope your all settled and enjoying your new home.

Responsive and Professional

Very responsive to requests and took initiative to arrange access. Good thorough reports delivered quickly. The meth testing proved particularly valuable in the reports we commissioned and gave us invaluable insight and negotiating leverage in at least one case.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you, glad you made your purchase with all the information that was provided to give you an informed decision.

Rachel

RachelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional job

Les was an absolute pleasure to work with upfront about everything involved. Report was very detailed. Very professional and respectful highly recommend!!!! Will definitely use again in the future. Overall great experience.

Thanks Rachel

Suzan

SuzanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great communication and very professional inspection

Les was very professional, understanding and helpful with the ramp inspection I urgently required for my daughter with a disability. He promptly got in touch and completed the ramp inspection and provided the important and very detailed report with photos of defects I needed at short notice. I was most impressed with Les and would recommend Les without hesitation. Thanks Les.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

It was my pleasure to help Suzan

Jo Attard

Jo AttardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and most thorough!

Buying a home is one of the most exciting, yet stressful times of anyone's life. Having experts to guide you makes the process much easier. I have no hesitation in recommending Les to all my clients. He has also done work for me personally and he is by far the most professional, thorough and experienced Pest, Building & Meth Inspector I know. He is the Master Property Inspector!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Joanne, glad we can help your clients through the process to make informed decisions.

Truly the Master

I hired Les to inspect a property for me, and I could not have been more impressed. He was quick to get in touch, and organised a time with the agent at short notice. His report was exceptionally detailed, going above and beyond a normal inspection. I've since bought the house, and the information he gave was invaluable.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Best of luck with your new property Chris.

See all Master Property Inspections reviews