• Job Satisfaction

Mary

MaryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Peace of mind!

I engaged Les for a pre-purchase building inspection with very late notice, and he was very responsive and made time to fit me in. He provided me with a very thorough inspection and report, and took the time to explain every detail of it to me. Not only that, he said he would be available to help with any queries in the future. His customer service far exceeded my expectations, along with his knowledge of buildings and willingness to explain things. Very highly recommended!!!

Vicki

Vicki

Total house inspection

Very comprehensive report 108 pages is appreciated and very thorough Only 108 pages a bit overwhelming may be at the end of report it could be condensed in layman’s terms otherwise very happy
Would recommend your company to others thankyou

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Hi Vicki, thank you for your review. Yes our reports are very comprehensive that is why our inspectors are happy to go through each and every part with you until you fully understand. Best of luck with your new property.

Pre Sale Building Inspection

Les and Annette provided a prompt and very professional service, especially within such a confined timeframe of the 3 day cooling off period. The information in the report was detailed, very thorough and saved me from buying a real lemon. I am so grateful for the expert advice Les gave me, the report debrief provided over the phone afterwards was measured and knowledgeable... Les was so patient with my questions. I have no hesitation in recommending Master Property Inspections, they were very professional and provided an excellent service. Thank you.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you for your review Kathy best of luck for your future property purchase.

Home Inspection Companies

Find out how Master Property Inspections compares to other Home Inspection Companies

Lokesh S

Lokesh SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Professional..!!

Les is highly experienced ,knowledgeable and trust worthy building inspector. I had engaged his service through out all stages of construction process of my new house . At every stage inspection Les was very supportive and answered my questions and provided the detailed reports quickly. He also did re-inspection of the previous stage defects when he was onsite for next stage inspection. Will definitely recommend Les to friends. Will definitely engage Les for my investment property ..!!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

thank you Lokesh, it was a pleasure working with you to get a great dream home.

Mani

ManiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and Comprehensive work. Really great experience

Master Property Inspection was really friendly, professional and helpful. Happy with written reports, which was really comprehensive and easy to understand. The reports were really easy to work with the Builder. I will not definitely hesitate to use them again. They were always there to help and can be flexible. A shout out to Les who answered my questions and made me feel valued, as building can be a stressful time. Also, thank you to the rest of the team.

TrishaP

TrishaPGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So professional and easy to deal with

What great service from Les and Annette. We needed an inspection at fairly short notice and they moved some things to make it happen. The report was clear, concise and useful with recommendations for repairs. Plus Les made himself available - on the weekend - to discuss a couple of defects identified. Professional, prompt and pleasant to work with. Highly recommend their services.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks for your kind words Trisha.

Tamara

TamaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Inspection of apartment

Les is very thorough and looks into all the finer details. Les did the inspection for our newly built apartment and it was reliving to know that it did not have any major issues. He pointed many minor repairs and shortcomings which would have easily gone un noticed without getting a professional to do the inspection.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Tamara and best of luck with your new property.

AandJ

AandJGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very thorough and professional assessment

Les took time to inspect the property and provided us with comprehensive report. Very happy with his professionalism and service. We got Les to inspect newly built home at handover stage. Highly recommend Master Property Inspections.

Rachel L

Rachel L

First class service and attention to detail

Anthony

AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing, thorough service. Worth the piece of mind,

Les was fantastic and went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable before an auction. We didn't get the house unfortunately but we have made an offer on another house and will be going to Les for his opinion.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks Anthony, best of luck with your new property.

CNB

CNBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional and friendly - what more could you ask for

Les made the whole process so uncomplicated. He not only went above and beyond but he was kind and courteous as he walked me through his report, explaining the content. I never felt any of my questions were too trivial and I felt reassured throughout. I would highly recommend Les and Master Property Inspections.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Claire, so glad you ended up with a lovely property to enjoy.

WayneM

WayneMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Money well spent

Les at Master Property Investments was fantastic to deal with. Very professional and very thorough in his assessment of the condition of the property. We would have no hesitation in using MPI again.

Agnes A.

Agnes A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Honest and Goes Above and Beyond

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you so much Agnes, we are so pleased you ended up with your dream home.
Best of luck Im sure you will make many memories in your new home.

Absolutely amazing!

Les couldnt have been more thorough and informative! He was extremely helpful throughout the entire process of inspecting the house I am wanting to purchase, any questions I had for him, he explained in detail and made the experience so great. Getting an inspection done is so important and I now have the confidence to put in a bid on the house of my dreams!

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

thank you so much for the lovely words best of luck

Exceptional Service and attention to detail

Les and Annette were so helpful throughout my experience of buying a house. Les gave me a lot of guidance during the stage 4 lockdown when building inspections couldn't be performed on Auction properties - he wasn't being paid for this and took the time to really help.

When I could get building inspections performed Les took the time to ensure I really understood the whole report and answered all of the questions I had.

Would thoroughly recommend and will definitely be using them again in the future.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Ashton and best of luck with your new property.

Yashveer S.

Yashveer S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent work

Independent, trustworthy. I have used Master Property Inspections for my new home and and Les has identified lots of defects in the house. His reports were always clear and explained in it's simplest way. Highly Recommended.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thank you Yash, hope you enjoy many happy memories in your new home.

A necessity!

We thought we had found a wonderful property & aesthetically, we had.
But dig deeper & there were a number of problems that we were not experienced enough to detect.
Sub-floor, wiring & roofing - 3 of the most important items in a house construction/renovation.
Thanks for your advice & assistance, Les.
Rob A.

Glad to Help Rob, good luck

Truly the master inspector!

5 stars, hands down! Thanks to Less and the team at Master Property Inspections, honestly one of the most detailed and genuine inspectors in Melbourne. My partner and I were close to purchasing a property, but luckily we have contacted Less and the team for their services. Upon inspection, Less discovered a significant defect in the house, which could have cost us a substantial amount of money to repair. I would definitely call upon Less and recommend him to friends and family. Thanks mate!

Thanks Daniel,

Christian O.

Christian O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly professional and courteous service

Very professional, timely and efficient with respect to the requested building inspection, and solicitous when it came to providing advice and an explanation of the finer details of the final inspection report, which was provided with a very short turnaround time and with thorough detail. I was highly impressed with the fact that at relatively short notice an effective service was provided with good feedback and ready accessibility via phone and email contact to address any and all of my concerns, and at a fair price. I would personally be very much inclined to partake of this service again in the future and would also highly recommend Les to others.

Master Property InspectMaster Property Inspections

Thanks for your review Cristian, best of luck

Wish every inspector was like Tony

After a quick conversation to define what we needed, Les and Tony took care of the whole process for me.
They coordinated with the real estate agent, did the inspection and then they call me to explain what he found before sending me the detailed report.

Thanks Henry,