Mastercard Cash Passport

Mastercard Cash Passport

See the Best Travel Money Cards & Currency Exchanges in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cash Passport? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
  • Competitive Exchange Rate Yes (3) · No
Robyn
RobynSydney Surrounds, NSW

My money transfer of $500 did not reload onto my cash passport card

Do not recommend this card & wish I had read these reviews first, my bank Newcastle Permanent use this card & I took their word for it. I reloaded $500 on 25th October 2019 that never uploaded to my cad passport card & now home trying to sort out but keep getting told they are still investigating & to give them another 48hrs to complete. Never again. I'm guessing I will have to report them to banking ombudsmen.

CurrencyAUD and USD

Worst card ever!

Had trouble using card in Holland as you have to use their pin and when prompted habit enters my regular pin and you get locked out.
Card is very hard to read numbers in sunlight as it is only printed not embossed. Tried 3 times to get password reset and their email never got through, and phone reps did not help. After a long wait got transferred to supervisor and phone went dead. Worst card ever! Vey hard to use for the small fee difference from regular card.

CurrencyEUR

Very expensive money management

using my cash passport mastercard for online purchases was very simple, however managing the card was impossible as they did not show fees, in transactions report, no statement or balance could be found online during the first month, unshown fees were charged for every single transaction, making it uneconomical for small amounts, as far as I can tell I have lost about $50 out of $290 in fees, so do your research, these fees appear to be available but extremely difficult to find

CurrencyUSD

Dr K
Dr Kasked

Why is it that MasterCard Cash Passport employs the lowest of the low lying whose sole aim is to steal their customers' money?

Di Kentasked

I have paid $1000 incorrectly into a cash passport account who can I speak to?

Barbara
Barbara

Hi! DI Kent
Call the number 1800 098 231
talk to him there.
Finally, after 47 phone calls, I regained the money.
You must be patient with this company.

Di Kent

Thank you. I did ring yesterday and they are investigating. Said 24 to 48 hours. Wish me luck

Gerry
Gerry

Di I apologise for not reading or answering your query about Mastercard {in itself an oxymoron} but my excuse would bore you. I was planning to complain to the Financial Industry Ombudsman but have procrastinated. If that is the same number I tried I would be curious how many menus you went through? Gerard

Jayne B.