Mastercard Cash Passport

Mastercard Cash Passport

See the Best Travel Money Cards & Currency Exchanges in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Cash Passport? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Competitive Exchange Rate Yes (0) · No (1)
Simon G.
Simon G.Launceston, TAS

No problems in Europe or Southeast Asia

I've used Cash Passport on 2 separate trips to Europe as well as SE Asia. Exchange rates can be average but no problems otherwise. Keep it safe & you'll be fine.

Karly
KarlySydney, NSW

Very happy customer

Mel
MelPERTH

Ideal for short trip

Dr K
Dr Kasked

Why is it that MasterCard Cash Passport employs the lowest of the low lying whose sole aim is to steal their customers' money?

Di Kentasked

I have paid $1000 incorrectly into a cash passport account who can I speak to?

Barbara
Barbara

Hi! DI Kent
Call the number 1800 098 231
talk to him there.
Finally, after 47 phone calls, I regained the money.
You must be patient with this company.

Di Kent

Thank you. I did ring yesterday and they are investigating. Said 24 to 48 hours. Wish me luck

Gerry
Gerry

Di I apologise for not reading or answering your query about Mastercard {in itself an oxymoron} but my excuse would bore you. I was planning to complain to the Financial Industry Ombudsman but have procrastinated. If that is the same number I tried I would be curious how many menus you went through? Gerard

Jayne B.