Metered Energy

Metered Energy

Brand Manager for Metered Energy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
    Mmm
    MmmSouthport

Too espensive

This company increased the price of power in July. Because I live in a unit complex have no choice but to use them. I think this is very unfair as there are some really good deals out there now but am stuck with an overpriced non negotiable company. Pay my bill in advance have never been late but is this recognized by this company, no have had to use them for over 6 years why should I have to move to change. There must be some organization that we can contact to look into this company.

Mr Consumer
    Mr ConsumerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poorly managed business

Metered Energy employs sneaky tactics to get more money out of consumers, offers poor customer service and relies heavily on an anticompetitive stronghold to do business.
    READ YOU INVOICE VERY CAREFULLY!
    They frequently overcharge, insist you pay up front and then lodge a dispute, only to decline your dispute afterward stating "If it was in dispute, why did you pay it?"
    I have never done business with such a shonky, backyard company before in my life!