Metered Energy

Metered Energy

Brand Manager for Metered Energy? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.8
  • Rates and Fees
Marley Wright
Marley WrightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent great customer service Libby was very helpful and friendly very happy with the out come A+

Electricity to my build at cove 35 madani crescent run away bay was supplied by metered energy set up process was easy as they supplied the whole building power was reliable no drops that I was aware of

TYSON
TYSONSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service

The staff at metered have great customer service and are quick to sort out enquires. I’ve had a good experience with the company especially collections team after discovering I had an unpaid bill. Thank you!

Karli M.
Karli M.South East Queensland, QLD

Metered energy were extremely helpful when it came to billing. When we moved into our rental we were out with metered energy and I can’t recommend them enough, their customer service was outstanding I found them really helpful.

Ryan L.
Ryan L.South East Queensland, QLD

Awesome assistance

Assistance in helping clear up an account was fantastic and very helpful. The people in accounts where very forth coming and provided all the info I needed to clear this up.

Find out how Metered Energy compares to other Energy Providers

Losa was lovely! She was a great and helped resolve a default quickly from a share house falling out! Great service and thank you! Losa deserves a pay rise and I would recommend metered energy anyway!

Kay
Kay

good sevice

I found the staff at metered energy are very friendly and helpful (Especially Katie). I would definitely recommend their services to anyone looking for a good energy company to use.

Maddy R
Maddy R

Went out of their way to help me.

Staff went out of their way to help me when I was unable to keep up with my payment plan. They were helpful, fair, kind and I would recommend them to others.

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Joanna
JoannaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional Professional Kind Service !!

I have been with ME for nearly two years now, both in my business and in my home. I have found the service to be of the highest standard, there have been times where I have gone through financial hardships and ME staff have been............ well incredible actually. They can not do enough to assist me, they have been so supportive, loving and kind in their approach when dealing with me, through these times, I am so grateful to ME and their staff, just fantastic!! Highly recommend, brilliant service and they go the extra mile every time!!!!!

Excellent Customer Service

Massive thank you to the MEH team for getting power connected so quickly. Customer service was excellent every step of the way. Not often you have good things to say about energy companies.

Kitty
KittyBrisbane

Great Experience

Have had a great experience with Metered Energy, everything was seamless, great customer service. All my enquiries were handled brilliantly even some of my sillier questions. Have been really happy with them.

Great experience

Team are very helpful , and the process of getting services on was really easy. getting services activated can be challenging but they know the whole building and its ins and outs.

Wow what a pleasant surprise

After being with the big guys like AGL Origin etc it was a refreshing surprise to have friendly, helpful and knowledgeable person answer all my questions and get my power connected.