Masters Gold Coast

Masters Gold Coast

1.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Masters Gold Coast? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review
    Mia P.
    Mia P.Queensland

No interpersonal skills to run a business

Waste of time trying to get this person to service again. This man is the worst communicator on the Gold Coast. I canceled second appointment 20 hours before the time made and he talks down to me like Im 12 years old for having a life. Saying things like "disrespectul" and "unaceptable" of me for canceling. I am absolutely appalled and horrified by the words he used to describe a cancellation and then calls my carpet "filthy" in a response to another review I wrote about him. He also thinks mentioning cats being in the property is like a crime as if that opinion will get clientele on his side. Dont bother dealing with this uneducated loser.