Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement (page 3 of 27)

dolz4me

dolz4meMackay QLD

Thank you for your wonderful service Masters

Went to buy new mower!

Went to buy new Honda mower this arvo, no staff to serve? Asked for assistance said they will come back- never did ! 15 minutes later asked another guy - will be back..... Mmmmm never came back? 10% off wow big deal anyway. Left and went to mower shop offered more than 15%
Will go and purchase tomorrow. If your hearts not in it get out..... As for discount = pathetic.

Woolworths MASTERS sale

Was expecting a closing sale and found only 10% off some items which were mainly unneeded rubbish. 10% does not even make up for the inability to return products when they are gone. Products in this store are of lesser known brands and often to pricey for their branding.
Like everyone else I got back in the car empty handed.
Please just close up, cannot even get a closing sale right.

Find out how Masters Home Improvement compares to other Hardware Shops

horrible staff and store policy

Marty L

Marty LSydney

Will Not Provide Refunds

Rickster

RicksterPerth, WA

Smiles in the Gloom

Reading a lot of these reviews I think I've been lucky. Renovating at the moment and I've bought thousands of dollars worth of stuff from the Bibra Lake store in the past few months both in store and online. Never had a drama and staff have always been fantastic.

Even in the gloom of the staff loosing their jobs I've still had great service. The manager Rachel especially.

Not happy with the false start fire sale but that's big corporations for you. Woolworths are shooting themselves in the foot. Upsetting customers is just dumb business. No one likes a liar.

Poor service, lack of staff assistance

5/9/16 around 12.30 pm Masters Chullora Store, looked around for a staff. There were two close by asked them to help, one said he'll get someone. I waited more than five minutes, no one came. Looked around to ask someone else, went near the exit door asked to speak to someone about a safe, she yelled out to the counter to announce someone to customer. Waited again more than five minutes. Then went to took section three staff talking to each other, told them I have been waiting more than 10 minutes to get some assistance with the safes. He said he was sorry on his break and started to serve someone. I just walked off, could not be bothered to ask or buy anything from there.

Maldingo

MaldingoIllawarra, NSW

What fire sale ???????

Went with my truck/trailer and a wallet full of cash expecting bargains every where, well guess what ? max of 10% off normal price someone obviously forgot to ignite the fire. Left with wallet intact as purchased nothing. Maybe as door closing some bargains may become available.

staff abusing customer

NERANG STORE monday today at 4.00 pm staff member in the wood yard told a customer he was a cretin , a leach , a low life, for coming to the masters sale to get 10%off. he then went on to descibed all customers as cretins crawling out of the woodwork coming to get the 10% off. other staff members were there and agreed with the abusive staff member. all worked in the wood yard .overweight bloke about mid fifties no hair, other staff member taller with dark hair was the main offender. Both staff members told the customer to get out of the store go to bunnings.
the public understands how disgruntled the staff must feel but dont take it out on customers, if its that bad resign.
its a slow painful death Masters ,, just close the doors.

Keith d.

Keith d.AU

Deceitfull advertising

At this moment they advertise all their merchandise at 10 to 30% off.
I went in and found it all just 10% off. The sales staff had to cop the abuse.
On the first day of their "sale" it was even busier than Bunnings. Not many people appeared to buy anything
but lots of angry people returning to their cars empty handed.

Jim

Jim

No refund or exchange

Would not let me return tractor cover only bought day before staff rude on refund counter no wonder these stores are closing down we were not told no refunds we would not have bought item

pont67

pont67AU

Q: When is a sale not a sale?

A: When the operator is Woolworths.

I thought I would check out the Adelaide A/P store yesterday, the first clue this was going to be a disappointing visit was that the car park was less than 1/4 full. Not much was discounted by more than 10%, an amount not worth making a special trip just for this "sale" for. A few items 20-30% but mostly on smaller priced slower moving type stock, almost so they can say something carried this discount. Staff seemed pretty disengaged (understandably) and could not help but overhear some of their negative comments about the job.

This is a poor excuse for a closing down sale.

Ben

BenPerth

Not happy

Went to buy shed was advertised on display 20 percent off. Inside store only 10 percent. Had to argue with manager to get 20 p/c then told she was doing me a favour and had a bad attitude. I am currently building a new house and have chosen to get all materials from Masters to help keep people in employment. I even chose Valspar paint over Dulux and it was not as good as Dulux. I feel like a bloody fool. Should have stuck with the Bunnies.

It's a wonder why Masters lasted this long

MaxH

MaxH

Fake Masters sale!

Fantastic

So called sale as advertised

Travelled from Geelong to Werribee store as we had seen advertised on the TV that there was. 60 % sale due to the closing of the stores, after finally finding the store no such sale, when we asked the staff they blamed the press and told us we were one of many people each day asking the same question, is this false advertising. Looks like you have lost put again. Felt sorry for the staff as some people are abusing them.

Michael

Michael

Service is poor, none off the staff care

I bought laminated flooring, went to the Rutherford store to pick the order up and no one came to serve me, I waited 30mins and then drove out.
Went back the next day to cancel my order but the shop assistant said they will deliver the flooring for free the delivery date being Monday 22/08/2016 and that is today and it is 4:10pm now and they still haven't arrived. I will be making a point of getting what ever I need at Bunnings first, at bunnies service comes first.

P.G

Three Strikes for Masters

See all Masters Home Improvement reviews

Gail L.

Gail L.asked

Does anyone know what brand toilets Masters sold. I have a hairline crack in my cistern and am wanting to buy a replacement. Thanks Gail

Alan

Alanasked

Has anybody tried to assemble one of the kitchens ? The detail on the drawings is terrible . trying to assemble rawer & have no idea how to do it. No video tutorial available & scared I will damage the drawer trying to prise out a fitting to attach to front board . I will never buy the Profile range again

Pontian
Pontian

Why am I receiving this email?
Please delete my email ,

Regards
Carol

voyager

voyagerasked

how do you get onto the big boss at their h/q? It is hard to contact anyone

Werner S.
Werner S.

Sorry didn't....spoke to telephone receptionist and asked for directions to complain...explained my problem....she then spoke with manager and arranged for replacement blade from stock on floor.... extremely bad product because of lack of parts ...I had been in touch on 2 previous occasions and told that they would ring back...which didn't happen...xtremly bad customer service

1800liquidator