Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement (page 3 of 17)

MaxH

MaxH

Fake Masters sale!

Michael

Michael

Service is poor, none off the staff care

I bought laminated flooring, went to the Rutherford store to pick the order up and no one came to serve me, I waited 30mins and then drove out.
Went back the next day to cancel my order but the shop assistant said they will deliver the flooring for free the delivery date being Monday 22/08/2016 and that is today and it is 4:10pm now and they still haven't arrived. I will be making a point of getting what ever I need at Bunnings first, at bunnies service comes first.

P.G

P.GCranbourne

Terrible Customer care, Masters Cranbourne

Susan

SusanSydney, NSW

Three Strikes for Masters

Online purchase process is mediocre

Wishy

WishySydney

What do you call customer service

Disgraceful! Tried to order a large quantity from their flooring section, not one person wanted to serve me, team members kept ignoring me.

Finally gave up and ordered the product online. When I tried to follow masters up, the same thing could not speak to anybody....no wonder these guys are loosing business. NEVER AGAIN

Absolutely terrible service

Went to Masters in Williams Landing wanting to buy an outdoor setting. Found the one I wanted. Waited for someone to serve me but just watched as several staff members walked pass me and mess around with each other with none of them stopping to ask if I needed help. Fair to say I will never shop here again.

Bong Che

Bong CheBrisbane Region

Not surprised that they are failing

We moved near to a Masters so started using them with an open mind.
After a new months; Customer Service is poor. Little interest or product knowledge. Staff in the Coomera store argued that there was no such thing as a 12v bulb. I had to point them out to her on the shelf in front of us.
Product range. Few familiar brands. Lots of low quality stock arranged in a confusing way. The light bulbs are next to the outdoor furniture - go figure.
Price - on average 10% more expensive than Bunnings. Sorry, hopeless. Need to do much better to get me back.

All round hopeless

Noticed a drill kit on sale so I rang the local store to set one aside for me. They said I had to order online so I did. 3 days later the "click and collect" order was still being processed. After 4 phone calls chasing this up, I get a response from the store manager that they are now out of stock. Asked for the next local store and if he could check stock (which he did), but zero available. Wouldn't help me further.

Was up to me to ring each individual store looking for stock, as no-one would help me. Took me an hour to find out that there was no stock anywhere. Masters terrible website only shows one store details at a time, plus its not up to date. 3 days later and its still showing the item as In Stock...

Total joke!

Dave

Davesydney

Do not shop there

I had a drill grinder pack which was on sale in my trolley, and a so called manager asked where i got that from and i told him that it was in the isle in front of the front counter. He said it wasn't for sale and took it out of my trolley and walked away. It was the last one left so i guess he wanted it for himself. i called head office and logged a complaint, they told me that a manager will contact me in 24 hours, never did.
I got hold of a manager from the store in question after a few days and he told me that i could now come and pick one up as they now have more stock, i asked why did i get lied to he then spoke to me like a criminal.

Be careful of Rouse Hill Masters

Hopeless customer service

Absolutely hopeless in trade department and went missing when help was needed or seemed to busy to help at all. Seriously need to get their act together and it's no wonder the business is going under and everyone goes to Bunnings.

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

Another failure from Masters

Received an email from Masters with a wheelbarrow "on sale" from $89 reduced to $69, rang Chullora store, they said they have more than 20 in stock so I send the wife to pick up as I was at work, guess what? Take time to drive for 15mins drive to come there and they said "no stock" and advised my wife to "order" one. This is not the first time this has happened. We came there about 4 times when we received emails or letter through our mailbox but they never have stocks so why bother advertised?

Angry customer

Angry customerPerth

Stay Away From Power Tools!

I bought a Hitachi 700W Corded Hammer Drill on special at Masters about a month ago on a Friday. Didn't get a test it until Mon night and only to find that it was faulty. The hammer function was not working to specification resulting in the drill not being able to drill through normal brick walls. I brought it back and got told that they needed to take the drill from me to send it off to get it inspected and repaired. No estimated time given and that I would be without the drill. Or I could go deliver it to the repair shop myself which would apparently speed things up. Terrible customer service from a large store.

mmcloughlin

mmcloughlinMELBOURNE

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

Leigh7641

Leigh7641

Tried to order on line

Place orders with 2 different stores. Both payments went through paypal. Tried to go to store to collect. Apparently takes 4 hours for the store to even get the order so obviously wasnt ready. Second order doesnt even register that I ordered it at the second store yet money was taken from paypal account. Website is next to useless cant change address because I didnt use correct address or surname as I was going to collect anyway and protect my privacy when I can.

Kitchens & custom service

chris

chrisOakville

slowest most pathetic customer service

Went to buy oven and dishwasher was told dishwasher was a special order but they will have a look to see if they have it young girl comes back with dishwasher dragging her feet like it was all to hard. fortunately one of her seniors overheard her saying they didn't have it 5 mins later he reappears with dishwasher this isn't my first pathetic customer service experience with master.

Waste of time

Rang before going to shop to ask if they could cut to size lattice panel. Was told yes. Drive half an hour to shop to then be told no. Waste of time and petrol. Never again.

Close shop already mofo.

Most frustrating and absurd online shopping experience...wasted over two hours of my time online and in person to get 15% of what I ordered and paid for. Epic Fail is a massive understatement. If Masters dumped millions in a campaign to specifically fail they could not have done a better job. I hope Masters finds the same end as Dick Smith (minus the Kogan angle) as it will be well-deserved, justified and inevitable. Then again I suppose the err could be mine as I never should have deviated from Bunnings and I hate that I have to give the minimum 1 star to post my review as this is 15 times more than Masters should get.

Terrible customer service and not refund product

Just bought the products two shelfs couple days ago , change of the mind want to refund this procucts, its still brand new , only one thing is outside package it's not 100percentage like new one,everyone open the package who can make sure they will totally new? And they are resuse to refund to us .they said he products not 100percents like before because the outside package is not good .

The store manager name is Jason in Browns plains , never saw any manager like that attitude to deal with the customers,he need to learn how to deal with customers , I will not come back this store any more and tell my friends do not come this store .

See all Masters Home Improvement reviews