Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement (page 3 of 3)

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Sunday hours

Bree

BreeCairns

CONSIDERING A MASTERS KITCHENS ? BEAWARE OF THEIR DESIGN SERVICES

darayus

darayusSydney Surrounds, NSW

Check price what you pay at store

Bought Merlin door remote with other items, paid and came home recheck and found that i have been overcharged, drive back to store and finally they agreed to refund the difference. Meet the store incharge who was available and his argument is that yes we have more then 33000 item on the floor so this things happens and we cannot keep track of all changes.
refund the difference
Check the Price before you leave the store and after sales staff attitude

Hardware Shops

Find out how Masters Home Improvement compares to other Hardware Shops

Could be easily Resolved

Big D

Big DPerth

Website Sucks, "Click n Collect" is a bad Joke, Staff are useless and disinterested.

Ang Perth

Ang PerthPerth

Frustrated Masters Kitchen buyer

ripcantrell

ripcantrell

Poor product knowledge

Went to the Ellenbrook store which was 25kms away to look at kitchens about 7.45pm. Really knowledgable girl on desk helped us. Looked around for 1/2 hour and decided to purchase, used call button and waited 10 minutes. Senior staff turned up who told us the item was special order, corrected as was told it was stock by girl and call centre. He said he couldn't find it and all kitchen staff left at 8pm. The store is open to 9pm!! Asked me if we could come back another day, for those who know Ellenbrook its a pain to get too. Will wait for Joondalup store but Masters really need to look at training its staff. If you don't have adequate cover, then don't open.
Range and choice. Light and airy.
Poor staff knowledge.

PeteTSSYDNEY

I'll stick to Bunnings

Savvy Shopper73

Savvy Shopper73Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No customer query follow up.

Adam20

Adam20MELBOURNE

A big disappointment

Our local masters opened recently with much fan fare. Sadly, I was disappointed, no decent deals, car park too small, store felt cramped, had to serve ourselves at the checkout. The prices were no cheaper than bunnings and the range was very limited.
Perhaps I was expecting too much, but really, i'm not a convert from buntings.
Looks nice from the outside
Poor selection, cramped, just no appealing

See all Masters Home Improvement reviews

Gail L.

Gail L.asked

Does anyone know what brand toilets Masters sold. I have a hairline crack in my cistern and am wanting to buy a replacement. Thanks Gail

Alan

Alanasked

Has anybody tried to assemble one of the kitchens ? The detail on the drawings is terrible . trying to assemble rawer & have no idea how to do it. No video tutorial available & scared I will damage the drawer trying to prise out a fitting to attach to front board . I will never buy the Profile range again

Pontian
Pontian

Why am I receiving this email?
Please delete my email ,

Regards
Carol

voyager

voyagerasked

how do you get onto the big boss at their h/q? It is hard to contact anyone

Werner S.
Werner S.

Sorry didn't....spoke to telephone receptionist and asked for directions to complain...explained my problem....she then spoke with manager and arranged for replacement blade from stock on floor.... extremely bad product because of lack of parts ...I had been in touch on 2 previous occasions and told that they would ring back...which didn't happen...xtremly bad customer service

1800liquidator