Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement (page 3 of 5)

Great shop good service

The store was clean, good options, staff knows their products, offers good advice and very pleasant. We will definitely go here first.

Joey183

Joey183Melbourne

Masters is Amazing

Such a fantastic experience shopping at my local masters store. I walk in, was greeted immediately, shown directly to the product I wanted, and bought it cheaper then it was at Bunnings. Store was well lit, products were nearly on the shelf and the whole store had a positive vibe. Well done Masters, 5 stars.

Andrea

AndreaMelbourne, 3172

Great service - recommended!

I usually shop at the Bunnings in Keysborough but I thought i'd check out the Masters opposite as I wanted to see what was on offer. I went to look at carpets after seeing a sign for free installation and a team member actually climbed down off a ladder as soon as he saw me to ask if I needed help. The boy James was very friendly and genuine and had a lot of knowledge in the area. He wouldn't leave my side and was happy to answer any questions I had. He even walked me to ceiling fans and spent some time explaining the differences between the models. I was surprised at the service I was given as I've never recived this from Bunnings. Keep this up Masters and I will be back

Find out how Masters Home Improvement compares to other Hardware Shops

Its great because staff excellent and so friendly

I would hate it to close understand it's losing money but staff are curiosity and know there store and so bright and open ,there competition store is dull looking ,love masters

Wandering2

Wandering2Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great!

I haven't had anything but good experiences at masters! There are staff available!! They are friendly and greet you. Admittedly this isn't that important but at some other hardware stores even finding a sales person is nigh on impossible. I love shopping here and have found the staff amazing. Prices are right band they have good stock from what i've found. Also good for Bunnings (where I also shop) to have a major competitor.

Purchase of barbecue

I purchased a barbecue at the Northmead store today. I intended getting it plus stand to the car myself. After getting expert advice from a Steve on selection he took both items down to the car and helped stack them in. .Was not expecting this so very happy with the experience.

Could not have been happier.

I have been to masters Box Hill many times and have never had anything but a great experience and felt I should highlight an example. Went to the garden department and was greeted by the staff who all said hello and asked it I was alright. wandered up the back and dealt with a young man named Louis who was absolutely fantastic with his knowledge. I wanted to clean up my backyard and do some Diy with fence screenings and hanging gardens and his suggestions were extremely practical and cost effective. at the end he even took my goodies to my care without me having to ask.
Could not have hoped for more, and will continue to shop there, I also shop at Bunnings.

Patrick

PatrickGlebe

Better than Bunnings

Just visited my first Masters warehouse in Northmead and was very very impressed with the the modern clean layout and the presentation, it is definitely a step up from the other well known big box warehouse, I see Masters are gaining fast in the latest Roy Morgan customer satisfaction surveys which great news. The hardware market needs good competition like Masters to keep prices low and improve the breed.

Tina

TinaGold Coast

This is my second home!

New Masters at Bundall Qld is excellent. Staff are so friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to help you with choosing the price products, advise, savings, etc. I'm renovating 5 bedroom house and most of bought most of my stuff from the store. Great opening hours. They are far more friendlier than Bunnings. Thank you for opening the new store at Bundall. Thank you Brady, Ricky, Jason, Angela, Dragon and other staff members that help me. And most the staff member greet me by name when I walk in :-)

ADavis81

ADavis81AU

Awesome people and products

Masters is a really good home improvement shop. Our local Masters is always helpful and have a big selection. Open late.

Best Service - Bibra Lake

We have been doing a home renovation. I could not fault the staff at Master's. Most go above and beyond. Geoff in Kitchen's, Paul in flooring, Irene in lighting and the paint guy (sorry forgot your name) you have all been awesome. This is my first house reno and their patience has made the experience nice enough to go again.

P. Maloney

P. MaloneySouth East Queensland, QLD

Always a pleasure

Veronica

VeronicaEpping, Victoria

Best Vacuum and Microwave Ever!!! Dyson DC54

I Love South Morang Masters, great service, happy staff all willing to help... Bought a Dyson DC54 they price matched Vacuum. First they checked David Jones on there computer that had the price I was willing to pay.... Ended up buying a Panasonic Inverter Microwave with the money I saved..... Really Happy. Now I go there on a regular bases..

Master's mount Gambier store

Have recently been in store to the closest Master's store which is in Mount Gambier the most friendliest and politeness staff, who are very helpful and friendly. The best service I've ever had. Masters mount Gambier keep up the great work because the more people your friendly to the more people are going to come back and shop at Master's home improvement rather than Bunnings.

Conned

Conned

Unbelievable service -highly recommend

Phone service and follow-up sales was incredible! Price-match was an added bonus and this new store deserves to be recognised for affordability, customer service training and hire and the genuine courtesy extended to the public.Highly recommend.

Sue R

Sue R

Great service at Masters Adelaide

Thanks to David who provided specialist painting and product advice to us this evening. Didn't know you could paint laminate benchtops and we are now greatly looking forward to farewelling our teal kitchen!

Berne

BerneLarpent

Informative, excellent advice

Visited Masters Wendouree on Saturday to check out kitchens and appliances. Received prompt, efficient and informative service in both areas. The staff couldn't be more helpful offering advice and suggestions regarding options available for kitchens and suitable appliances. Was given quote for kitchen bench tops and splashbacks which was very interesting. Am still considering whether to proceed with the kitchen, but if I do, and the service continues at the level received on Saturday, I will be one very happy customer. Thank you Wendouree Staff.

Breamo

BreamoSydney

click and collect service improving at Chullora

Very happy with end result floor looks sensational

This is the first time in my life I have written a review. Hayden from wendouree store 5 stars for your excellent
service made my shopping experience there 10/10 as I am too in customer service its nice to hear
something positive for a change. thanks

Felicia

FeliciaGold coast

Most impressed!

From the ordering, sorting and delivery of timber EXCELLENT SERVICE, great price, delivery a bit on the steep side (but worth it), good assortment of Timber. Many thanks for all your help. Felicia x

See all Masters Home Improvement reviews

Gail L.

Gail L.asked

Does anyone know what brand toilets Masters sold. I have a hairline crack in my cistern and am wanting to buy a replacement. Thanks Gail

Alan

Alanasked

Has anybody tried to assemble one of the kitchens ? The detail on the drawings is terrible . trying to assemble rawer & have no idea how to do it. No video tutorial available & scared I will damage the drawer trying to prise out a fitting to attach to front board . I will never buy the Profile range again

Pontian
Pontian

Why am I receiving this email?
Please delete my email ,

Regards
Carol

voyager

voyagerasked

how do you get onto the big boss at their h/q? It is hard to contact anyone

Werner S.
Werner S.

Sorry didn't....spoke to telephone receptionist and asked for directions to complain...explained my problem....she then spoke with manager and arranged for replacement blade from stock on floor.... extremely bad product because of lack of parts ...I had been in touch on 2 previous occasions and told that they would ring back...which didn't happen...xtremly bad customer service

1800liquidator