Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement (page 4 of 27)

Online purchase process is mediocre

Wishy

WishySydney

What do you call customer service

Disgraceful! Tried to order a large quantity from their flooring section, not one person wanted to serve me, team members kept ignoring me.

Finally gave up and ordered the product online. When I tried to follow masters up, the same thing could not speak to anybody....no wonder these guys are loosing business. NEVER AGAIN

jovialjames

jovialjames

My local store is superb

Absolutely terrible service

Went to Masters in Williams Landing wanting to buy an outdoor setting. Found the one I wanted. Waited for someone to serve me but just watched as several staff members walked pass me and mess around with each other with none of them stopping to ask if I needed help. Fair to say I will never shop here again.

Bong Che

Bong CheBrisbane Region

Not surprised that they are failing

We moved near to a Masters so started using them with an open mind.
After a new months; Customer Service is poor. Little interest or product knowledge. Staff in the Coomera store argued that there was no such thing as a 12v bulb. I had to point them out to her on the shelf in front of us.
Product range. Few familiar brands. Lots of low quality stock arranged in a confusing way. The light bulbs are next to the outdoor furniture - go figure.
Price - on average 10% more expensive than Bunnings. Sorry, hopeless. Need to do much better to get me back.

Customer service bad

All round hopeless

Noticed a drill kit on sale so I rang the local store to set one aside for me. They said I had to order online so I did. 3 days later the "click and collect" order was still being processed. After 4 phone calls chasing this up, I get a response from the store manager that they are now out of stock. Asked for the next local store and if he could check stock (which he did), but zero available. Wouldn't help me further.

Was up to me to ring each individual store looking for stock, as no-one would help me. Took me an hour to find out that there was no stock anywhere. Masters terrible website only shows one store details at a time, plus its not up to date. 3 days later and its still showing the item as In Stock...

Total joke!

Dave

Davesydney

Do not shop there

I had a drill grinder pack which was on sale in my trolley, and a so called manager asked where i got that from and i told him that it was in the isle in front of the front counter. He said it wasn't for sale and took it out of my trolley and walked away. It was the last one left so i guess he wanted it for himself. i called head office and logged a complaint, they told me that a manager will contact me in 24 hours, never did.
I got hold of a manager from the store in question after a few days and he told me that i could now come and pick one up as they now have more stock, i asked why did i get lied to he then spoke to me like a criminal.

Be careful of Rouse Hill Masters

Hopeless customer service

Absolutely hopeless in trade department and went missing when help was needed or seemed to busy to help at all. Seriously need to get their act together and it's no wonder the business is going under and everyone goes to Bunnings.

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

Another failure from Masters

Received an email from Masters with a wheelbarrow "on sale" from $89 reduced to $69, rang Chullora store, they said they have more than 20 in stock so I send the wife to pick up as I was at work, guess what? Take time to drive for 15mins drive to come there and they said "no stock" and advised my wife to "order" one. This is not the first time this has happened. We came there about 4 times when we received emails or letter through our mailbox but they never have stocks so why bother advertised?

Muffy

MuffyKensington

Tools

I would like to say I have been to Masters a number of times and buying in their tool dept is really fantastic they have got quality and 99% of what you need the choice is magnificent their are tools there that you won't find in other Hardware stores!! Thanks Masters for giving me a better and quality choice that I cannot get anywhere else! What am I going to do when you close go back to the places that know how to look after a tradesman????

Angry customer

Angry customerPerth

Stay Away From Power Tools!

I bought a Hitachi 700W Corded Hammer Drill on special at Masters about a month ago on a Friday. Didn't get a test it until Mon night and only to find that it was faulty. The hammer function was not working to specification resulting in the drill not being able to drill through normal brick walls. I brought it back and got told that they needed to take the drill from me to send it off to get it inspected and repaired. No estimated time given and that I would be without the drill. Or I could go deliver it to the repair shop myself which would apparently speed things up. Terrible customer service from a large store.

mmcloughlin

mmcloughlinMELBOURNE

YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

Leigh7641

Leigh7641

Tried to order on line

Place orders with 2 different stores. Both payments went through paypal. Tried to go to store to collect. Apparently takes 4 hours for the store to even get the order so obviously wasnt ready. Second order doesnt even register that I ordered it at the second store yet money was taken from paypal account. Website is next to useless cant change address because I didnt use correct address or surname as I was going to collect anyway and protect my privacy when I can.

Thank you to Jodie from Masters Ballarat for fast, efficient, friendly service with recent change over of faulty washing machine. Thanks also to Ben for giving of his time in choice of new machine. Jodie, it was a refreshing change to have somebody actually follow through.

Elizadolots

ElizadolotsMelbourne

Can't fault their customer service...

Kitchens & custom service

ZippyZ

ZippyZPerth, Western Australia

Worst customer service , unhelpful staff

Every masters ov been into i had to hunt for a staff member, but worst of all is the fact that every time I have asked for advice from staff they have no product knowledge and always seem to look horrified when you ask them a question? ?

chris

chrisOakville

slowest most pathetic customer service

Went to buy oven and dishwasher was told dishwasher was a special order but they will have a look to see if they have it young girl comes back with dishwasher dragging her feet like it was all to hard. fortunately one of her seniors overheard her saying they didn't have it 5 mins later he reappears with dishwasher this isn't my first pathetic customer service experience with master.

Waste of time

Rang before going to shop to ask if they could cut to size lattice panel. Was told yes. Drive half an hour to shop to then be told no. Waste of time and petrol. Never again.

See all Masters Home Improvement reviews

Gail L.

Gail L.asked

Does anyone know what brand toilets Masters sold. I have a hairline crack in my cistern and am wanting to buy a replacement. Thanks Gail

Alan

Alanasked

Has anybody tried to assemble one of the kitchens ? The detail on the drawings is terrible . trying to assemble rawer & have no idea how to do it. No video tutorial available & scared I will damage the drawer trying to prise out a fitting to attach to front board . I will never buy the Profile range again

Pontian
Pontian

Why am I receiving this email?
Please delete my email ,

Regards
Carol

voyager

voyagerasked

how do you get onto the big boss at their h/q? It is hard to contact anyone

Werner S.
Werner S.

Sorry didn't....spoke to telephone receptionist and asked for directions to complain...explained my problem....she then spoke with manager and arranged for replacement blade from stock on floor.... extremely bad product because of lack of parts ...I had been in touch on 2 previous occasions and told that they would ring back...which didn't happen...xtremly bad customer service

1800liquidator