Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement (page 4 of 22)

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Masters Home Improvement? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Elizadolots
ElizadolotsMelbourne

Can't fault their customer service...

Kitchens & custom service

ZippyZ
ZippyZPerth, Western Australia

Worst customer service , unhelpful staff

Every masters ov been into i had to hunt for a staff member, but worst of all is the fact that every time I have asked for advice from staff they have no product knowledge and always seem to look horrified when you ask them a question? ?

chris
chrisOakville

slowest most pathetic customer service

Went to buy oven and dishwasher was told dishwasher was a special order but they will have a look to see if they have it young girl comes back with dishwasher dragging her feet like it was all to hard. fortunately one of her seniors overheard her saying they didn't have it 5 mins later he reappears with dishwasher this isn't my first pathetic customer service experience with master.

Waste of time

Rang before going to shop to ask if they could cut to size lattice panel. Was told yes. Drive half an hour to shop to then be told no. Waste of time and petrol. Never again.

Close shop already mofo.

Most frustrating and absurd online shopping experience...wasted over two hours of my time online and in person to get 15% of what I ordered and paid for. Epic Fail is a massive understatement. If Masters dumped millions in a campaign to specifically fail they could not have done a better job. I hope Masters finds the same end as Dick Smith (minus the Kogan angle) as it will be well-deserved, justified and inevitable. Then again I suppose the err could be mine as I never should have deviated from Bunnings and I hate that I have to give the minimum 1 star to post my review as this is 15 times more than Masters should get.

Terrible customer service and not refund product

Just bought the products two shelfs couple days ago , change of the mind want to refund this procucts, its still brand new , only one thing is outside package it's not 100percentage like new one,everyone open the package who can make sure they will totally new? And they are resuse to refund to us .they said he products not 100percents like before because the outside package is not good .

The store manager name is Jason in Browns plains , never saw any manager like that attitude to deal with the customers,he need to learn how to deal with customers , I will not come back this store any more and tell my friends do not come this store .

Mz_mummy
Mz_mummySouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life

Masters are an absolute disgrace. If you could award 0 stars that would be how I would rate them. You order online one night to be told the next morning they don't have the stock and neither does any other store within a 50km radius. And the North Lakes store is beyond terrible for customer service. Tired, boring, unenthusiastic staff. No greeting when going in the shop. The workers don't acknowledge you or have any knowledge on the products. Bunnings run rings around these morons.

Absolute time wasters

Do not bother Masters unless you like being infuriated.

In store you can be told by the one staff member that you find that three are unable to assist, as they sit eating a bag of chips up against the floating floor display.

You can then order online and be told you will receive delivery between 8 and 1 (which is already ridiculous, particularly for thousands of dollars worth of items) and then be sitting around at 4pm with no items with which to do your work and be told 'it is coming in half and hour' four times, after which you give up and leave the work site.

If they give me any trouble over a refund I will legitimately spend whatever it takes to sue this company.

pianotechBrisvegas

Dishonest & Rude

The Masters Ebay online site. Rude, crude & very very offensive. Will not honour their published quality assurance statement. No recommended & we doubt we'll be ever going back to them unless an apology is forthcoming.

lee
leeSydney

worst experience ever

John C
John C

Online orders from Masters

Experience of interaction with staff members is variable, from good to disgusting. I often order items online and collect them if I know they are on the shelf. On one occasion, a staff member started giving a spiel of the 300 orders they have and give the impression that a one day notice is not sufficient. I offered to collect the items of the shelf by myself and that she could just check the items out. A colleague walked with me to the shelf and collected the items and apologised for the colleague's behaviour.

Lin
LinSydney, NSW

Terrible operation

I had a few online shopping experience with Masters. Every time when I went for pick up after being informed items were ready, they couldn't find one or two products. What I could do was to wait for them to "find one" from the shelf and it always took very long time as staff were unfamiliar with the store. In my most recent online order, I was informed that one item was out of stock and the transaction would be cancelled. Up to now it's been nearly a month, I still haven't received the refund. The store wouldn't want to trace up for me. I called customer service twice and both times I was told the refund has been processed and please allow 24 to 48 hours to receive it. Another 48 hours have just passed now, I'm still getting nothing!

snookies
snookies

Where do I even start? Don't shop at Masters, especially online.

Other Hardware Shops

DIY Kitchens Definitely NOT DIY!

We had a full measure and quote done for our kitchen by MASTERS and when we got it, it didn't fit, we had to make adjustments to it by removing feet from the pantry and also knocking out part of our wall fortunately it was only plaster. The staff were somewhat helpful but you could see by the look on their faces that it was ... "oh no not them again". The Profile kitchen instructions leave a lot to be desired as there is virtually no written instruction just pictures and arrows etc... not very helpful and there is no help line. I wouldn't recommend the DIY Kitchen to anyone unless one of the installers is a tradie, fortunately my husband is one but still this is by NO means a DIY.

Chris
Chrismelbourne

Items comparable to bunnings, but forget the service (Box Hill Branch)

Kylie C
Kylie CBrisbane

Terrible customer service and organisation

Click & forget

What an incompetent management both at higher level down to employee level. Make a click and collect order, and after 5 days you're told that no stock. Call them to get refund, no refund made until you contact them. Never buy online from them.

R.Wilson
R.WilsonMelbourne

Online shopping - Forget about it!

So I ordered two drills online from Masters on the weekend, get a call on Monday morning saying they are out of stock, I asked... why could I select the product if it is out of stock, his reply was our stocktaking system is in disarray and doesn't talk to their online system, so in other words, their online system is rubbish, what is the point of having online sales if the product is not available in the first place, thank god this pathetic company is closing down!

Bad Product

First and last visit to your crappy store. lost $99 on sensor light as it was faulty and crazy manager refused to replaced it. Craig grow up, no wonder u guys are in loss. Dodgy products, quite similar to 2 dollar shop.
Bunnings the best !!!

Greg
GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another example of excellent service!

I'm getting to be a bit of a fanboy of Masters. I wanted a chainsaw that they had advertised but no stock anywhere in Qld, initially it was a bit of 'tough luck' but their excellent company buyers managed to track one down and are having it shipped to my local store. Will update this when I get the saw and have given it a run.

Update: I used it the other weekend to cut up a tree that was pushed over during land clearing...it cut it up without any issues, stopped and started easily. Once I give it a bigger work out I'll update again.

Lisianthus
LisianthusAlbany

I understand their situation.

Ordering online for pick up at Bayswater store continues to be an issue. Either contacted a week later to say the item is not available (computer indicates there are items) or at pick up told. Losing money are we Master, well I ...

Forget clearance lines advertised

Went online to browse, saw light bulbs advertised as clearance for 50 cents each, different wattages...suited my needs perfectly so I decided rather than click and collect I'd head to the store in person. Apparently they didn't have any however they were all there on the shelf but I was told by 2 staff that the barcodes might have changed (I know it wasn't the packaging) which they also tried to say was the issue), it appears false advertising to get you into the store.

Malandden
MalanddenAirlie Beach

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent customer service from staff who actually do know what they are talking about. All staff I've encountered have been friendly, smiling, knowledgeable and out if their way helpful. Thank you Masters. Your competition just lost a customer.

Great help and advise.

Thank you to the two person crew on Thursday morning the 2nd June for all your help and extra effort with assisting me to purchase 685 lm of deck timber. The free trailor was a bonus. Good work.