Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement

Aussie10

Aussie10MUDGEERABA

Good riddance - Infinity cable sellers

Bought infinity cable from these jokers and we all know how that worked out. Also aircon unit that was easy to organise and install but trying to get the advertised discount for it, well lets just say what goes around comes around, owned by woolies I believe, no doubt they will go under next, poor customer service too.

charger1948

charger1948

Ripped Off

Sinking to new lows

Weeks ago my mother purchased a rangehood from the Canberra store - as it was a display item staff asked her to return at the end of November to collect. When she arrived they had somehow lost the item and tried to get her to take one that wasn't even the right dimensions. They initially refused to refund her fir the product she never received then finally said "just give her a refund to get rid of her" - I have read the terms and conditions on the masters website about their liquidation returns and its states refunds will not be given for change of mind - not that they won't be given if they can't supply the customer with the product they paid for - disgusting

Equityadvocate

EquityadvocateWA

BAD STAFF Member, disgusting attitude.

There is no clearer way of being objective and factual.
The female staff member at Masters Bayswater WA was so horrible in her manner towards me it made me feel sick to the stomach thinking of whom she might be working for next. Asking her about the warranty about an item I am buying, she barked at me to just go to customer service counter. She made no effort to say politely, kept saying she knows nothing. Who would ever want to employ such an ignorant person is beyond my comprehension. No desire to find out. No can do attitude. She is definitely a liability to a business.

Faulty stock being sold during Liquidation period.

Tricky scammers

Test has out for wrong pricing at the register and refusal to refund wrong pricing!!!! Unbelievable. You can see the price charged but not the discount given.
They have lots of other tricky practices. Eg the extra 10% is NOT 10% of the original price it is 10% of the reduced price ie if 50% it is 10% of 50% ie 5%

Sonja

SonjaCaboolture South

Paint not As Describe

Check your goods won't change a 180 dollar door

Bought a door stain glass damaged they won't replace it and dealing with a liquidator not a manager. Just told me to go away and told me the door was cheap. I said it's no good to use so its not worth anything.

Masters misleading discounts

Masters have been advertising up to 50% discount. Then on the 17 and 18th of October they again advertised an extra 10% off at the checkout. Most people would think and expect a 60% discount if they purchased a product that had a in store discount of 50% (50 % plus extra 10%), that would be wrong by Masters calculations, how they work it is: They give you 50% off the original price of the item then apply the 10% discount to the discounted price, so the total discount is less than 60% of the original price. Good one Masters. The staff don't understand how it works either, they tell you its 60% off. I hope the ACCC have a look at this.

Terrible Service

I was DISGUSTED in the customer service i got today from a employee named "[name removed]" I called around 1245 19th oct . I have brought many items in the past and they have been replaced or thoroughly helped me get it fixed. Today "[name removed]" cut me off mid sentence said they hold no responsibility for the product and when i asked for her name so i could come and talk in person her reply was " nuh , I'm not giving out that information , its not my fault you can't remember things. Bye!' and hung up. Luckily i remembered her name so i can find her when i come in .
I understand that masters is going out of business but that is no reason to let the customer service drop so far below average.

Masters of Nothing

Hi,

I've just been to Masters store in Scoresby and returned disappointed and disgusted.
I was standing in the queue to pay for my stuff where in front of me a gentleman who wanted to return a faulty product was not only wrongfully refused a refund but was treated quite condescendingly by the lady manager on duty. I dropped everything in my hands and left the store. No wonder you guys are closing down and good luck to your staff finding a job specially the lady at the front counter.
SHAME ON YOU masters.

One part Rort, one part untrained managers

Bunch of thieves.. no wonder why it's going out of business

Bought product from self after reading it. Turnout to be wrong product bcos labels were missing. Was getting 40 % off so bought it. Booked handyman to come and do the job. Handy man told me it's not right product. Went to return it just after 2 days. Manager said I am manager.. has no professionalism, no customer skills, kept my product did not give me return or payment back.

Upfront momma

Upfront mommaGold coast

Masters the worst customer service ever and prices not as shown on shelf when they are scanned

Anthony y

Anthony ySydney, NSW

worst sevice ever

i bought to ply of timber sheet i told him to cut to size they had no idea what he was doing he cut the timber to big i had come again for hm to cut it again it was cracked i returned them to be cut the size i i asked for a new sheet he said no i i should checked before i told me no need for me to check its new he was very rude had no idea what he was doing i left the the sheet he told me takes no responsibility for the item if it goes missing damaged poor service in indeed got no idea poor service poor attituide

Terrible pricing

The first time I went to a Masters store I knew it would fail. The pricing structure was soooo wrong. The same curtains Kmart sells for $19, were $70 at Masters. "art" canvases available at the Reject Shop for $20, were $120 at Masters.
Cube shelving units at twice Kmart's price, etc. etc. If any of these lines were unique it MIGHT be justified, but none of their lines are. People aren't stupid.

And the question remains, if an ordinary person with zero retail experience immediately spots the errors, how does a large corporation staffed with 'experts' get it so spectacularly wrong? I could have told them in the space of 5 minutes that their pricing would kill them.

sln

slnSydney

Go elsewhere

Don

DonPetrie

Defective Mower - returned under Warranty. Fixed locally but won't return mower until I pay for rep

I bought a brand new mower in a box. Had trouble with it from the start. After using it 3 - 4 times, I returned it under warranty. They sent it to a local repair guy and they fixed it. They replaced a few new parts and said it was not covered under warranty.
They threatened to sell my mower if I don't pay the repair bill.

No wonder this business is going. Woolworths - you should be ashamed.

Trevor Ballard

Trevor BallardBallina

Beware Discount Tags Take yr Calculator

What a joke Just loaded up some mulch and paid for it.. about to put in the car and thought Check the Discount the LABEL clearly stated 25% BUT the Register takes off 20%.
Come on guys STOP CHEATING. The best was yet to come I asked for refund at Register NO go to "Service desk" NO I will have to ask Manager. Seven people all chatting nearby, one was the guy who said Yes give refund. NO SORRY NO APOLOGIES NOTHING just a waste of MY time its worthless obviously.
Good riddins Hello Bunnings
This was Nerang Masters I had spent over $1500 previously at the Store
So CHECK YOUR DOCKETS.

Sam L

Sam L

Closing down discount is not real

Visited Masters Oakleigh South 5-10-16. I needed several different household and hardware items. All, without exception were particularly expensive after discount supposedly substantial discount. Do not waste your time.

See all Masters Home Improvement reviews