Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement

It's really good functionaly but there are things and improvementertainment to be fixed.

Amanda R

Amanda RMelbourne

Nice surprise that they still accepted our gift cards

Customer service...

I understand that Masters is going to be closing down and that it will affect staff. However if you are still working there at least make the effort to be there. My family waited around an hour and in the end the person who was suppose to serve us never came and another employee had to help out. Although we did get what we intended, it took far too long.

Val.

Val.Perth, WA

Security poorly handled.

Store [ Forrestdale] was teeming with bargain hunters on the long weekend, but as we hadn't chosen anything we headed for the garden area exit doors. I was with my husband and we headed for the door, but were abruptly stopped by a security man who didn't even make an attempt at being polite. I opened my small handbag [ less than A4 size], allowed him to look inside and he [unsmiling] allowed us to leave.There was no pleasantness, no thank you or "enjoy your day"- just a scowl.We had not been acting oddly or picking items up in a suspicious manner.My husband and I both have police clearances due to our work.If this is how customers are encouraged to be loyal it's no wonder Masters is going under.

Maliziosa

MaliziosaPerth

Liquidation sale - frustrating

Rickster

RicksterPerth, WA

Smiles in the Gloom

Reading a lot of these reviews I think I've been lucky. Renovating at the moment and I've bought thousands of dollars worth of stuff from the Bibra Lake store in the past few months both in store and online. Never had a drama and staff have always been fantastic.

Even in the gloom of the staff loosing their jobs I've still had great service. The manager Rachel especially.

Not happy with the false start fire sale but that's big corporations for you. Woolworths are shooting themselves in the foot. Upsetting customers is just dumb business. No one likes a liar.

pont67

pont67AU

Q: When is a sale not a sale?

A: When the operator is Woolworths.

I thought I would check out the Adelaide A/P store yesterday, the first clue this was going to be a disappointing visit was that the car park was less than 1/4 full. Not much was discounted by more than 10%, an amount not worth making a special trip just for this "sale" for. A few items 20-30% but mostly on smaller priced slower moving type stock, almost so they can say something carried this discount. Staff seemed pretty disengaged (understandably) and could not help but overhear some of their negative comments about the job.

This is a poor excuse for a closing down sale.

So called sale as advertised

Travelled from Geelong to Werribee store as we had seen advertised on the TV that there was. 60 % sale due to the closing of the stores, after finally finding the store no such sale, when we asked the staff they blamed the press and told us we were one of many people each day asking the same question, is this false advertising. Looks like you have lost put again. Felt sorry for the staff as some people are abusing them.

Customer service bad

Muffy

MuffyKensington

Tools

I would like to say I have been to Masters a number of times and buying in their tool dept is really fantastic they have got quality and 99% of what you need the choice is magnificent their are tools there that you won't find in other Hardware stores!! Thanks Masters for giving me a better and quality choice that I cannot get anywhere else! What am I going to do when you close go back to the places that know how to look after a tradesman????

ZippyZ

ZippyZPerth, Western Australia

Worst customer service , unhelpful staff

Every masters ov been into i had to hunt for a staff member, but worst of all is the fact that every time I have asked for advice from staff they have no product knowledge and always seem to look horrified when you ask them a question? ?

DIY Kitchens Definitely NOT DIY!

We had a full measure and quote done for our kitchen by MASTERS and when we got it, it didn't fit, we had to make adjustments to it by removing feet from the pantry and also knocking out part of our wall fortunately it was only plaster. The staff were somewhat helpful but you could see by the look on their faces that it was ... "oh no not them again". The Profile kitchen instructions leave a lot to be desired as there is virtually no written instruction just pictures and arrows etc... not very helpful and there is no help line. I wouldn't recommend the DIY Kitchen to anyone unless one of the installers is a tradie, fortunately my husband is one but still this is by NO means a DIY.

Forget clearance lines advertised

Went online to browse, saw light bulbs advertised as clearance for 50 cents each, different wattages...suited my needs perfectly so I decided rather than click and collect I'd head to the store in person. Apparently they didn't have any however they were all there on the shelf but I was told by 2 staff that the barcodes might have changed (I know it wasn't the packaging) which they also tried to say was the issue), it appears false advertising to get you into the store.

Shane

ShaneVictoria

Rude staff

OMG where is OH&S when you need it

BooHoo

BooHooBrisbane

Masters North Lakes

A pity they are closing, The staff are always very helpful and able to offer alternative items or advice for varying projects/tasks. I was looking advice for some painting tasks and the Paint Staff gave me a quite a few ideas on how best to handle the job and tips on best decorating practice. I would loved to have worked there it was a great atmosphere.

It is good in there

I haven't been in to the store for a couple of weeks but I walk past it everytime I go to the supermarket. Staff are cheerful and they have always been better for customer service. It is a pity.... The staff are much better than a Bunnings store in my experience!

Nina yel

Nina yelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service, poor attitude

Wanted to buy a washing machine from Nerang store , trying to find out if the machine was for sale in store, cut a long story short, staff were not interested in going out of their way to help, no call back, rang to complain to manager, copped sassy attitude from lady on phone, rang complaints line, got stuffed around, wouldn't bother looking at there products again.
Tried to help out by making a sale for them , spent my $500 + at JB where the sale was appreciated.

Baileys Mum

Baileys MumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Management and Attitude by Project Managers

I would like to thank for all the help we had at Masters. Especially a young lady at Braybrook Patricia, she helped us when we complained about the way Laminated Floor was laid and made sure that eventually it was done to our satisfaction and I know she went to a great deal of trouble to please us and I would especially like to thank her for all the hard work she went to until it was done to our satisfaction

See all Masters Home Improvement reviews

Gail L.

Gail L.asked

Does anyone know what brand toilets Masters sold. I have a hairline crack in my cistern and am wanting to buy a replacement. Thanks Gail

Alan

Alanasked

Has anybody tried to assemble one of the kitchens ? The detail on the drawings is terrible . trying to assemble rawer & have no idea how to do it. No video tutorial available & scared I will damage the drawer trying to prise out a fitting to attach to front board . I will never buy the Profile range again

Pontian
Pontian

Why am I receiving this email?
Please delete my email ,

Regards
Carol

voyager

voyagerasked

how do you get onto the big boss at their h/q? It is hard to contact anyone

Werner S.
Werner S.

Sorry didn't....spoke to telephone receptionist and asked for directions to complain...explained my problem....she then spoke with manager and arranged for replacement blade from stock on floor.... extremely bad product because of lack of parts ...I had been in touch on 2 previous occasions and told that they would ring back...which didn't happen...xtremly bad customer service

1800liquidator