Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement

Kristie

KristieCampbelltown

Sad To See The Store Close

Brought a washing machine , cheap price and a nice size for my little laundry. Very impressed with there products , i was sad to see the store close though hope another homewares store opens up around the area

All good things come to an end

The staff are helpful and lovely. Masters will be missed. I like the music they play instore also. Better than the opposition.

Mick

MickAdelaide

Read sale advertising but interpret to advantage

Example: Masters closing down sale everything 30 to 60% off plus for the next 2 days get an extra 10% off of your total purchase at the checkout, pretty clear that doesn't make it 40 to 70% off everything but as usual a minority read the ad then have there own interpretation. Always a pleasure shopping at Masters good luck to all staff for the future.

Customer service...

I understand that Masters is going to be closing down and that it will affect staff. However if you are still working there at least make the effort to be there. My family waited around an hour and in the end the person who was suppose to serve us never came and another employee had to help out. Although we did get what we intended, it took far too long.

Val.

Val.Perth, WA

Security poorly handled.

Store [ Forrestdale] was teeming with bargain hunters on the long weekend, but as we hadn't chosen anything we headed for the garden area exit doors. I was with my husband and we headed for the door, but were abruptly stopped by a security man who didn't even make an attempt at being polite. I opened my small handbag [ less than A4 size], allowed him to look inside and he [unsmiling] allowed us to leave.There was no pleasantness, no thank you or "enjoy your day"- just a scowl.We had not been acting oddly or picking items up in a suspicious manner.My husband and I both have police clearances due to our work.If this is how customers are encouraged to be loyal it's no wonder Masters is going under.

Anne

AnnePerth

Not Staff Fault

Unfortunately it's not the Masters staff that control the prices, the stock no longer belongs to Masters so they can't discount anymore. Also if Masters have a estimated closing date in December if they slashed there prices right down now they would close a lot earlier than the date set because they would have no stock to sell. People are not looking at the bigger picture. They need to start with smaller discounts to reach that end date.
The no returns or exchanges policy is not set by the staff it's completely out of there hands and I've heard them getting a lot of abuse over it.
Every time I have shopped there I have been greeted by friendly staff who love there job.
My view is if you are a great customer you'll get great service.

Phil S

Phil SPerth, WA

Love it.

I have no complaints with this store, the store is well layout out, has good range of products on sale and better service. Would highly recommend giving Masters a go.

Maliziosa

MaliziosaPerth

Liquidation sale - frustrating

jagster

jagster

Will be sad to see them go.

I have really enjoyed shopping at Masters in Mornington. The staff there have always been friendly and helpful unlike their Bunnings counterpart near by. Even today as the store is in close down mode I was greeted happily and asked on several occasions if I needed any assistance. I wish the staff all the best and hope their future is a lot brighter than Masters in Australia.

dolz4me

dolz4meMackay QLD

Thank you for your wonderful service Masters

pont67

pont67AU

Q: When is a sale not a sale?

A: When the operator is Woolworths.

I thought I would check out the Adelaide A/P store yesterday, the first clue this was going to be a disappointing visit was that the car park was less than 1/4 full. Not much was discounted by more than 10%, an amount not worth making a special trip just for this "sale" for. A few items 20-30% but mostly on smaller priced slower moving type stock, almost so they can say something carried this discount. Staff seemed pretty disengaged (understandably) and could not help but overhear some of their negative comments about the job.

This is a poor excuse for a closing down sale.

Fantastic

So called sale as advertised

Travelled from Geelong to Werribee store as we had seen advertised on the TV that there was. 60 % sale due to the closing of the stores, after finally finding the store no such sale, when we asked the staff they blamed the press and told us we were one of many people each day asking the same question, is this false advertising. Looks like you have lost put again. Felt sorry for the staff as some people are abusing them.

jovialjames

jovialjames

My local store is superb

Customer service bad

Find out how Masters Home Improvement compares to other Hardware Shops

Thank you to Jodie from Masters Ballarat for fast, efficient, friendly service with recent change over of faulty washing machine. Thanks also to Ben for giving of his time in choice of new machine. Jodie, it was a refreshing change to have somebody actually follow through.

Elizadolots

ElizadolotsMelbourne

Can't fault their customer service...

ZippyZ

ZippyZPerth, Western Australia

Worst customer service , unhelpful staff

Every masters ov been into i had to hunt for a staff member, but worst of all is the fact that every time I have asked for advice from staff they have no product knowledge and always seem to look horrified when you ask them a question? ?

DIY Kitchens Definitely NOT DIY!

We had a full measure and quote done for our kitchen by MASTERS and when we got it, it didn't fit, we had to make adjustments to it by removing feet from the pantry and also knocking out part of our wall fortunately it was only plaster. The staff were somewhat helpful but you could see by the look on their faces that it was ... "oh no not them again". The Profile kitchen instructions leave a lot to be desired as there is virtually no written instruction just pictures and arrows etc... not very helpful and there is no help line. I wouldn't recommend the DIY Kitchen to anyone unless one of the installers is a tradie, fortunately my husband is one but still this is by NO means a DIY.

Greg

GregSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another example of excellent service!

I'm getting to be a bit of a fanboy of Masters. I wanted a chainsaw that they had advertised but no stock anywhere in Qld, initially it was a bit of 'tough luck' but their excellent company buyers managed to track one down and are having it shipped to my local store. Will update this when I get the saw and have given it a run.

Update: I used it the other weekend to cut up a tree that was pushed over during land clearing...it cut it up without any issues, stopped and started easily. Once I give it a bigger work out I'll update again.

See all Masters Home Improvement reviews

Gail L.

Gail L.asked

Does anyone know what brand toilets Masters sold. I have a hairline crack in my cistern and am wanting to buy a replacement. Thanks Gail

Alan

Alanasked

Has anybody tried to assemble one of the kitchens ? The detail on the drawings is terrible . trying to assemble rawer & have no idea how to do it. No video tutorial available & scared I will damage the drawer trying to prise out a fitting to attach to front board . I will never buy the Profile range again

Pontian
Pontian

Why am I receiving this email?
Please delete my email ,

Regards
Carol

voyager

voyagerasked

how do you get onto the big boss at their h/q? It is hard to contact anyone

Werner S.
Werner S.

Sorry didn't....spoke to telephone receptionist and asked for directions to complain...explained my problem....she then spoke with manager and arranged for replacement blade from stock on floor.... extremely bad product because of lack of parts ...I had been in touch on 2 previous occasions and told that they would ring back...which didn't happen...xtremly bad customer service

1800liquidator