Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement

John C

John C

Online orders from Masters

Experience of interaction with staff members is variable, from good to disgusting. I often order items online and collect them if I know they are on the shelf. On one occasion, a staff member started giving a spiel of the 300 orders they have and give the impression that a one day notice is not sufficient. I offered to collect the items of the shelf by myself and that she could just check the items out. A colleague walked with me to the shelf and collected the items and apologised for the colleague's behaviour.

Chris

Chrismelbourne

Items comparable to bunnings, but forget the service (Box Hill Branch)

Gourmetcook

Gourmetcook

What a pity we loose the duopoly due to their incompetence

When they opened a superstore next to the opposition we found this is just what will keep the others honest.
Gave them an real go. Found super deals and super advice. But in midst of the hype I found it strange that they duplicaded an over supply of white goods and wasted so much space on low cost craft items. Having another garden centre in a crowded market was also needless. When it came to return faulty goods they made me feel like a criminal and gradually their pricing difference made it no longer worth my time of going there. Still a big shame to have a single player now dominating hardware supplies. A total government regulator failure

Kaemann

Kaemann

Garden Centre Plant Prices Are Too High

Some of the large potted stock, is too expensive. Who in there right mind would pay over $15 for a Diosma in a 200mm pot or $10 for a single potted Dianthus. It is sad to see so much old stock that looks tired still at full price.

LV

LVSydney, NSW

Got it right the second time round

We visited late one night and the staff could not give us all the information. We found a table we liked however it did not have chairs to match, I felt uncomfortable purchasing the product without complimenting chairs.
I found chairs in another store and returned to purchase the table and the second time round we received a lot more information about the product, care instructions & delivery. The second time round was a lot better & the product was purchased & delivered 2 days later.

Julia

JuliaUpper Kedron

Very inconsistent

Dogmum

Dogmum

Bunnings for me

I have just had a new kitchen installed by Bunnings. Cannot praise them enough
The quality, the time it took to order, it was good
Guy coming to measure the stone bench tops , then splash backs , looks great

MR Cool

MR CoolPonceville

Different

Sarzie Mac

Sarzie MacSydney

Not as good as Bunnings, but okay

Justin

Justin

Received damaged BBQ - Masters fixed it quickly

Ordered a BBQ online and received what appear to be a second hand BBQ. Scratches everywhere and there was rust on the bottom of the hood handle which I didn't see until I assembled the BBQ. Masters were fantastic in replacing it for me and I can't really fault them on their effort, however I just feel a little disappointed that I received something that wasn't fit for sale in the first place.

Installation Profile Kitchen

Fairly ordinary service.No thanks or whtever

[name removed]...you could say thanks to the customers . The product in Masters seem fairly good in the garden section and the section is well layed out

Practice on saying a few thanks now and again.
Service on two consecutive days the same...poor.

Politeness (lack of)

Spring tulips

Spring tulipsAustralia

Overall great, customer service pretty good at Canberra airport store

alian62

alian62

Masters new store

kristine68

kristine68Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It is perfect, big improvement on last one which was 23 years old.

morphs

morphsAU

OK but not brilliant - might get better?

See all Masters Home Improvement reviews

Gail L.

Gail L.asked

Does anyone know what brand toilets Masters sold. I have a hairline crack in my cistern and am wanting to buy a replacement. Thanks Gail

Alan

Alanasked

Has anybody tried to assemble one of the kitchens ? The detail on the drawings is terrible . trying to assemble rawer & have no idea how to do it. No video tutorial available & scared I will damage the drawer trying to prise out a fitting to attach to front board . I will never buy the Profile range again

Pontian
Pontian

Why am I receiving this email?
Please delete my email ,

Regards
Carol

voyager

voyagerasked

how do you get onto the big boss at their h/q? It is hard to contact anyone

Werner S.
Werner S.

Sorry didn't....spoke to telephone receptionist and asked for directions to complain...explained my problem....she then spoke with manager and arranged for replacement blade from stock on floor.... extremely bad product because of lack of parts ...I had been in touch on 2 previous occasions and told that they would ring back...which didn't happen...xtremly bad customer service

1800liquidator