Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Masters Home Improvement? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

John C
John C

Online orders from Masters

Experience of interaction with staff members is variable, from good to disgusting. I often order items online and collect them if I know they are on the shelf. On one occasion, a staff member started giving a spiel of the 300 orders they have and give the impression that a one day notice is not sufficient. I offered to collect the items of the shelf by myself and that she could just check the items out. A colleague walked with me to the shelf and collected the items and apologised for the colleague's behaviour.

Chris
Chrismelbourne

Items comparable to bunnings, but forget the service (Box Hill Branch)

Gourmetcook
Gourmetcook

What a pity we loose the duopoly due to their incompetence

When they opened a superstore next to the opposition we found this is just what will keep the others honest.
Gave them an real go. Found super deals and super advice. But in midst of the hype I found it strange that they duplicaded an over supply of white goods and wasted so much space on low cost craft items. Having another garden centre in a crowded market was also needless. When it came to return faulty goods they made me feel like a criminal and gradually their pricing difference made it no longer worth my time of going there. Still a big shame to have a single player now dominating hardware supplies. A total government regulator failure

Kaemann
Kaemann

Garden Centre Plant Prices Are Too High

Some of the large potted stock, is too expensive. Who in there right mind would pay over $15 for a Diosma in a 200mm pot or $10 for a single potted Dianthus. It is sad to see so much old stock that looks tired still at full price.

LV
LVSydney, NSW

Got it right the second time round

We visited late one night and the staff could not give us all the information. We found a table we liked however it did not have chairs to match, I felt uncomfortable purchasing the product without complimenting chairs.
I found chairs in another store and returned to purchase the table and the second time round we received a lot more information about the product, care instructions & delivery. The second time round was a lot better & the product was purchased & delivered 2 days later.

Julia
JuliaUpper Kedron

Very inconsistent

Dogmum
DogmumGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bunnings for me

I have just had a new kitchen installed by Bunnings. Cannot praise them enough
The quality, the time it took to order, it was good
Guy coming to measure the stone bench tops , then splash backs , looks great

MR Cool
MR CoolPonceville

Different

Sarzie Mac
Sarzie MacSydney

Not as good as Bunnings, but okay

Justin
Justin

Received damaged BBQ - Masters fixed it quickly

Ordered a BBQ online and received what appear to be a second hand BBQ. Scratches everywhere and there was rust on the bottom of the hood handle which I didn't see until I assembled the BBQ. Masters were fantastic in replacing it for me and I can't really fault them on their effort, however I just feel a little disappointed that I received something that wasn't fit for sale in the first place.

Installation Profile Kitchen

Fairly ordinary service.No thanks or whtever

[name removed]...you could say thanks to the customers . The product in Masters seem fairly good in the garden section and the section is well layed out

Practice on saying a few thanks now and again.
Service on two consecutive days the same...poor.

Politeness (lack of)

Spring tulips
Spring tulipsAustralia

Overall great, customer service pretty good at Canberra airport store

alian62
alian62

Masters new store

kristine68
kristine68Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It is perfect, big improvement on last one which was 23 years old.