Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Masters Home Improvement? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

It's really good functionaly but there are things and improvementertainment to be fixed.

Amanda R
Amanda RMelbourne

Nice surprise that they still accepted our gift cards

Rickster
RicksterPerth, WA

Smiles in the Gloom

Reading a lot of these reviews I think I've been lucky. Renovating at the moment and I've bought thousands of dollars worth of stuff from the Bibra Lake store in the past few months both in store and online. Never had a drama and staff have always been fantastic.

Even in the gloom of the staff loosing their jobs I've still had great service. The manager Rachel especially.

Not happy with the false start fire sale but that's big corporations for you. Woolworths are shooting themselves in the foot. Upsetting customers is just dumb business. No one likes a liar.

Muffy
MuffyKensington

Tools

I would like to say I have been to Masters a number of times and buying in their tool dept is really fantastic they have got quality and 99% of what you need the choice is magnificent their are tools there that you won't find in other Hardware stores!! Thanks Masters for giving me a better and quality choice that I cannot get anywhere else! What am I going to do when you close go back to the places that know how to look after a tradesman????

BooHoo
BooHooBrisbane

Masters North Lakes

A pity they are closing, The staff are always very helpful and able to offer alternative items or advice for varying projects/tasks. I was looking advice for some painting tasks and the Paint Staff gave me a quite a few ideas on how best to handle the job and tips on best decorating practice. I would loved to have worked there it was a great atmosphere.

It is good in there

I haven't been in to the store for a couple of weeks but I walk past it everytime I go to the supermarket. Staff are cheerful and they have always been better for customer service. It is a pity.... The staff are much better than a Bunnings store in my experience!

I would like to thank for all the help we had at Masters. Especially a young lady at Braybrook Patricia, she helped us when we complained about the way Laminated Floor was laid and made sure that eventually it was done to our satisfaction and I know she went to a great deal of trouble to please us and I would especially like to thank her for all the hard work she went to until it was done to our satisfaction

Villager
VillagerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Helpful staff

I actually found Masters staff quite helpful. I went with the family into the store to get a consultation on a kitchen reno. Unlike my local Bunnings store where your lucky to find a stool to sit, There was place to sit down and the girl skipped her lunch to explain the various options we had. They had a pretty good range as well.

Legrope
LegropeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Well thought out store

First visit, sadly going out of business prompted me to visit. Great deals and very friendly staff. I thought the store lay-out was better than Bunnings - I was looking for a BBQ deal and wasn't dissapointed

Renovator
RenovatorNewcastle

Masters- rethink your strategy

I have always found Masters staff to be polite and helpful. We have purchased a kitchen from Masters and couldn't be happier. The most frustrating part about Masters is the positioning of their stores. We used to live in the lower hunter and had two Masters within 20 minutes. Which was fantastic!
Now I live where the bulk of the population is in Newcastle and Masters are close to an hour away. From speaking to other people in the area it is the distance that is impacting on shopping at Masters. Place one in close proximity to the hub of the city and watch the sales come in!!!

Richard76
Richard76AU

Refreshing alternative to Bunnings

I regularly shop at both big home improvement and would have to say the service is significantly better than Bunnings. In most cases technical knowledge is better. It's usually very difficult to get assistance inBunnings and they are not always very helpful.

Masters product range is better and there drive through setup for building materials is much better.

All sorted

New kitchen arrived. Looks great except Can not fit the dishwasher in. But very happy with outcome. Will all be rectified. Still looks great.

kit
kitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prices of Fridge are cheaper than the rest!

We did some research since we want to buy a new fridge.Usually we go to good guys since they have "pay cash payless"; but to our surprise its $200-300cheaper in masters!:)
So before doing appliances shopping consider Masters before buying!:)
happy shopping!

Kitchen visit

I've read the awful reviews and I am surprised - we've just been to the Masters in Manly and we are v impressed. I absolutely dislike Bunnings as I find them hopeless with poor service but I found the staff excellent. We arrived at 5:30 - 1/2 an hour before closing time and they made us feel welcome.
The manager on the way out had a great attitude and was praising his staff for a great day.
we will get out kitchens from there as prices seem good - although waiting from Octover until Feb for bench tops is crazy ! So we will just get cabinetry there.

Lorraine W
Lorraine WPadbury

My kitchen reno was just so easy!