Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement

It's really good functionaly but there are things and improvementertainment to be fixed.

Amanda R

Amanda RMelbourne

Nice surprise that they still accepted our gift cards

Rickster

RicksterPerth, WA

Smiles in the Gloom

Reading a lot of these reviews I think I've been lucky. Renovating at the moment and I've bought thousands of dollars worth of stuff from the Bibra Lake store in the past few months both in store and online. Never had a drama and staff have always been fantastic.

Even in the gloom of the staff loosing their jobs I've still had great service. The manager Rachel especially.

Not happy with the false start fire sale but that's big corporations for you. Woolworths are shooting themselves in the foot. Upsetting customers is just dumb business. No one likes a liar.

Muffy

MuffyKensington

Tools

I would like to say I have been to Masters a number of times and buying in their tool dept is really fantastic they have got quality and 99% of what you need the choice is magnificent their are tools there that you won't find in other Hardware stores!! Thanks Masters for giving me a better and quality choice that I cannot get anywhere else! What am I going to do when you close go back to the places that know how to look after a tradesman????

BooHoo

BooHooBrisbane

Masters North Lakes

A pity they are closing, The staff are always very helpful and able to offer alternative items or advice for varying projects/tasks. I was looking advice for some painting tasks and the Paint Staff gave me a quite a few ideas on how best to handle the job and tips on best decorating practice. I would loved to have worked there it was a great atmosphere.

It is good in there

I haven't been in to the store for a couple of weeks but I walk past it everytime I go to the supermarket. Staff are cheerful and they have always been better for customer service. It is a pity.... The staff are much better than a Bunnings store in my experience!

I would like to thank for all the help we had at Masters. Especially a young lady at Braybrook Patricia, she helped us when we complained about the way Laminated Floor was laid and made sure that eventually it was done to our satisfaction and I know she went to a great deal of trouble to please us and I would especially like to thank her for all the hard work she went to until it was done to our satisfaction

Villager

VillagerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Helpful staff

I actually found Masters staff quite helpful. I went with the family into the store to get a consultation on a kitchen reno. Unlike my local Bunnings store where your lucky to find a stool to sit, There was place to sit down and the girl skipped her lunch to explain the various options we had. They had a pretty good range as well.

Legrope

LegropeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Well thought out store

First visit, sadly going out of business prompted me to visit. Great deals and very friendly staff. I thought the store lay-out was better than Bunnings - I was looking for a BBQ deal and wasn't dissapointed

Renovator

RenovatorNewcastle

Masters- rethink your strategy

I have always found Masters staff to be polite and helpful. We have purchased a kitchen from Masters and couldn't be happier. The most frustrating part about Masters is the positioning of their stores. We used to live in the lower hunter and had two Masters within 20 minutes. Which was fantastic!
Now I live where the bulk of the population is in Newcastle and Masters are close to an hour away. From speaking to other people in the area it is the distance that is impacting on shopping at Masters. Place one in close proximity to the hub of the city and watch the sales come in!!!

Richard76

Richard76AU

Refreshing alternative to Bunnings

I regularly shop at both big home improvement and would have to say the service is significantly better than Bunnings. In most cases technical knowledge is better. It's usually very difficult to get assistance inBunnings and they are not always very helpful.

Masters product range is better and there drive through setup for building materials is much better.

All sorted

New kitchen arrived. Looks great except Can not fit the dishwasher in. But very happy with outcome. Will all be rectified. Still looks great.

Prices of Fridge are cheaper than the rest!

We did some research since we want to buy a new fridge.Usually we go to good guys since they have "pay cash payless"; but to our surprise its $200-300cheaper in masters!:)
So before doing appliances shopping consider Masters before buying!:)
happy shopping!

Kitchen visit

I've read the awful reviews and I am surprised - we've just been to the Masters in Manly and we are v impressed. I absolutely dislike Bunnings as I find them hopeless with poor service but I found the staff excellent. We arrived at 5:30 - 1/2 an hour before closing time and they made us feel welcome.
The manager on the way out had a great attitude and was praising his staff for a great day.
we will get out kitchens from there as prices seem good - although waiting from Octover until Feb for bench tops is crazy ! So we will just get cabinetry there.

Lorraine W

Lorraine WPadbury

My kitchen reno was just so easy!

Find out how Masters Home Improvement compares to other Hardware Shops

Kitchen consultation was very helpful

We recently paid $50 for an architect/kitchen consultant to come out to our house and do a measure and quote. We then followed up with a 1.5hr appt at their Northland store later that week. I must say I was very impressed with the advice we were given. Silvana was very candid with her suggestions and didn't hesitate to tell us if something we were planning on doing was a bad idea. We have yet to decide whether we are going ahead with their kitchen, but their detailed design and images are a great start for us to source some more quotes. $50 well spent.

Melissa InchMelbourne

Very pleased with result

An inexpensive carpet solution with a premium underlay (my choice/ I upgraded it as I bought the house it was going into) makes for a great result. The contractors Masters use do a fine job.

Customer service

We would just like to thank and congratulate Chris from the timber section in Gregory Hills who went above and beyond his call of duty on Saturday 18/7 and Sunday 19/7 , he was so helpful and courteous, nothing was too much for him. Because of his service we would recommend Masters without delay. Thanks again Chris you truely are an amazing young man who is in the right job.

ROBERT

5% Trade Member Card

See all Masters Home Improvement reviews

Gail L.

Gail L.asked

Does anyone know what brand toilets Masters sold. I have a hairline crack in my cistern and am wanting to buy a replacement. Thanks Gail

Alan

Alanasked

Has anybody tried to assemble one of the kitchens ? The detail on the drawings is terrible . trying to assemble rawer & have no idea how to do it. No video tutorial available & scared I will damage the drawer trying to prise out a fitting to attach to front board . I will never buy the Profile range again

Pontian
Pontian

Why am I receiving this email?
Please delete my email ,

Regards
Carol

voyager

voyagerasked

how do you get onto the big boss at their h/q? It is hard to contact anyone

Werner S.
Werner S.

Sorry didn't....spoke to telephone receptionist and asked for directions to complain...explained my problem....she then spoke with manager and arranged for replacement blade from stock on floor.... extremely bad product because of lack of parts ...I had been in touch on 2 previous occasions and told that they would ring back...which didn't happen...xtremly bad customer service

1800liquidator