Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement (page 4 of 10)

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Masters Home Improvement? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Lin
LinSydney, NSW

Terrible operation

I had a few online shopping experience with Masters. Every time when I went for pick up after being informed items were ready, they couldn't find one or two products. What I could do was to wait for them to "find one" from the shelf and it always took very long time as staff were unfamiliar with the store. In my most recent online order, I was informed that one item was out of stock and the transaction would be cancelled. Up to now it's been nearly a month, I still haven't received the refund. The store wouldn't want to trace up for me. I called customer service twice and both times I was told the refund has been processed and please allow 24 to 48 hours to receive it. Another 48 hours have just passed now, I'm still getting nothing!

snookies
snookies

Where do I even start? Don't shop at Masters, especially online.

Other Hardware Shops

DIY Kitchens Definitely NOT DIY!

We had a full measure and quote done for our kitchen by MASTERS and when we got it, it didn't fit, we had to make adjustments to it by removing feet from the pantry and also knocking out part of our wall fortunately it was only plaster. The staff were somewhat helpful but you could see by the look on their faces that it was ... "oh no not them again". The Profile kitchen instructions leave a lot to be desired as there is virtually no written instruction just pictures and arrows etc... not very helpful and there is no help line. I wouldn't recommend the DIY Kitchen to anyone unless one of the installers is a tradie, fortunately my husband is one but still this is by NO means a DIY.

Kylie C
Kylie CBrisbane

Terrible customer service and organisation

Click & forget

What an incompetent management both at higher level down to employee level. Make a click and collect order, and after 5 days you're told that no stock. Call them to get refund, no refund made until you contact them. Never buy online from them.

R.Wilson
R.WilsonMelbourne

Online shopping - Forget about it!

So I ordered two drills online from Masters on the weekend, get a call on Monday morning saying they are out of stock, I asked... why could I select the product if it is out of stock, his reply was our stocktaking system is in disarray and doesn't talk to their online system, so in other words, their online system is rubbish, what is the point of having online sales if the product is not available in the first place, thank god this pathetic company is closing down!

Bad Product

First and last visit to your crappy store. lost $99 on sensor light as it was faulty and crazy manager refused to replaced it. Craig grow up, no wonder u guys are in loss. Dodgy products, quite similar to 2 dollar shop.
Bunnings the best !!!

Lisianthus
LisianthusAlbany

I understand their situation.

Ordering online for pick up at Bayswater store continues to be an issue. Either contacted a week later to say the item is not available (computer indicates there are items) or at pick up told. Losing money are we Master, well I ...

Forget clearance lines advertised

Went online to browse, saw light bulbs advertised as clearance for 50 cents each, different wattages...suited my needs perfectly so I decided rather than click and collect I'd head to the store in person. Apparently they didn't have any however they were all there on the shelf but I was told by 2 staff that the barcodes might have changed (I know it wasn't the packaging) which they also tried to say was the issue), it appears false advertising to get you into the store.

Brian
BrianBrisbane

On line buying.

Bought a heater online from North Lakes store. Went to pick it up and they had a different model for me to pick up. Finally found heater that I had ordered but it was dented and scratched. Offered me a 5% discount which I thought was pretty pathetic. Area manager had very "I don't care it's not my problem" attitude. Asked if that was the best she could do for a damaged item. Very rudely said yes and turned her back and walked away. No wonder Masters are experiencing problems. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Worst customer service

When you call masters Adelaide airport directly, no one picks up (where is that service) had to call the main contact centre for masters just to get through. When you walk in the store there's like 4 people working and they are not friendly or helpful. No 'hello' or 'helpful' service. Rude staff!

Other Hardware Shops

Terrible service (St. Mary's Branch)

Bad service

Shane
ShaneVictoria

Rude staff

MattZ
MattZAU

Poor service - Given the runaround

Bad service lost $30,0000

Went to masters Joondalup to investigate kitchen options and install. Girls in kitchen section were too busy discussing their diets and social life to care let alone ask if we needed help. Went back next weekend and a super helpful salesman gave us an email address to organise in home consult. Emailed the person and have not had any response. Will be taking my $30,000 budget to ikea.

Tango
Tango

Appalling customer service

Was at their Mount Waverley store yesterday and asked for an extra pair of hands to put a freestanding letter box weighing 30-40kg onto their trolley. The male staff wasn't please to help and he rudely said I should eat weatbix for breakfast and that he wasn't going to help me to put it into my car. No wonder they are going out of business. Bunnings offers far more pleasant shopping experience.

Bert Price
Bert PriceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Buyer beware

OMG where is OH&S when you need it

Very Poor Service, Plenty of staff but to lazy.

Went to Chullora Marsters. Service very poor both days we went there. Staff are very lazy and seem not interested in serving customers or showing an interest. They were too busy catching up on each others social life (2 females) and 2 males were too busy playing hand games with each other. When finally getting some help they had no ideal how to help or where for me to go. Even the manager is the same. Showing no interest on enthusiasm. Not wanting to honour the 30 or 50% off items.

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

As the "tradies" say - "Just keep driving by until you reach Bunnings"

Staff everywhere but nobody interested in anything. Most appear too busy just filling in time until Masters goes under. Hope a new management/directorship after the takeover injects some life into the place after getting rid of all the "dead wood". The store is a waste of good real estate at the moment. Just keep driving ......

No wonder master's is closing down!!!

SChandra
SChandraBrisbane

They sell product which they don't have

Never buy anything from Masters store unless you see it yourself. Never buy anything online. You will be disappointed next with message stating item is ready for collection and 30min later you will get a call item is not available.

Em H
Em HQueensland, 4170

Consumer rights don't seem to exist here!

Jim