Masters Home Improvement

Masters Home Improvement (page 5 of 10)

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Masters Home Improvement? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Ashley
AshleySydney

Horrible Company

No wonder this company is going under!
Ordered products and left an authority to leave on the parcel as well as instructions as to where to leave the parcel.
Received a notice of attempted delivery on the Monday after multiple calls the parcel arrived 2 days later and was not left in the place it should have.
I ended up calling Masters back and I was told I would receive a refund for the postage.
Next day I get an email saying that I will only get a refund of $19.95 when I paid $39.95.
The postage of the items I received was $16.95 according to their website.

This isnt the first time I have issues either. So I STRONGLY reccomend you just go to Bunnings!!

shreko
shrekoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not worth one star

Went to buy power board, else where had cheaper wouldn't price match at all. Never again!!! Hope they go broke.

Totally disinterested, sceptical and unhelpful staff member

Bad service no doubt this place is going down..

Asif
Asif

Where is my refund.... ??????? Still waiting.... Its more then a week now...

Carla Arjona
Carla ArjonaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Didn't help at all

We asked a man to help us get two pots of shelf and he said he would get someone to help us, that man never showed up we have waited 20 minutes we then found another man and he said he would finish putting stock out then he will help us. Didn't think putting stock out was more important than helping your customers. No wonder masters is going broke take a leaf out of Bunnings book they seem to drop anything and make sure customers are always first. Never shopping at masters Richalmds again!!

Online order service

Made an order on 22/3, still haven't heard anything from master today (26/4). Called their Knoxfield shop and they said they haven't receive my order in their system. Called Masters online put on hold for over 40 minutes and got hang up twice, Called them the third time and finally someone is free to serve me, she said my order was delayed due to some problem with their system, she has manually send my order to Knoxfield shop and hopeful I can pickup my items by Monday or Tuesday.

Totally time wasting! No wonder masters can't compete with Bunnings.

bad service

i sent my Stanley drill battery <under warranty> on 16/02/2016 to hoxton park store and lady told me we will contact you withn 2 weeks ,no one call ,i went after 4 weeks to hoxton park store and they said we not receive it yet from manufacture ,i went after 6 weeks and same story they not receive it yet.
till now I am waiting them call to get my battery. i am not recommended to buy any thing from masters

Filled the wrong spot and cannot go or the price it states

BooHoo
BooHooBrisbane

Masters North Lakes

A pity they are closing, The staff are always very helpful and able to offer alternative items or advice for varying projects/tasks. I was looking advice for some painting tasks and the Paint Staff gave me a quite a few ideas on how best to handle the job and tips on best decorating practice. I would loved to have worked there it was a great atmosphere.

NeveragainK
NeveragainKSydney

Don't order online

I made an online order during a sale period. They took the payment but now can't complete the order. Still waiting for funds to be returned after 8 days. Customer service staff have no idea what they are doing and I can never speak to a supervisor.

Donkey
DonkeyArcadia Vale

FRAUD! DONT BUY "HONDA"

The TPE brand power equipment is powered by FAKE Honda motors. Don't buy them. No refund, no care, no reply from CEO. Currently pursuing through Fair Trading. See Honda's site serialoffenders.com.au

It is good in there

I haven't been in to the store for a couple of weeks but I walk past it everytime I go to the supermarket. Staff are cheerful and they have always been better for customer service. It is a pity.... The staff are much better than a Bunnings store in my experience!

Syd
Syd

They are closed emotionally before they are closed for bussiness.

Ordered , two pedestal fans from their website, and chose the Chullora store for pick up. Got a call two days later that they have been out of stock for a while. So how come they have not updated their website.

You don't even get what you pay for

Two days after planting two of these planters (the largest they sell), both had developed substantial cracks. Had to spend half a day re-doing the job for my client, so it ended up costing me. Bought them using Click and Collect. Noticed when I had emptied them so they could be returned, you could actually see points of light coming through the walls because the fibreglass was so thin at points.

I tried Masters for the first time for outdoor pots because the price was good for the look. While I would normally say you get what you pay for, clearly in this instance I did not get a product that could even perform its intended function for two days.

JJJ
JJJSydney, NSW

Hopeless. Takes your money - No Stock - does not reund!!!

Keeps taking my money through online order even when there is no stock.
They realise there is no stock but wont even refund you.
The store has to cancel the order but they cant refund you. Head office has to refund you (after forever) but they cant cancel the order.
What a bloody mission!

Poor staff help

My husband and I were at east Gosford masters this morning. We were looking to purchase a refrigerator. We were not approached by any staff members for assistance. There were three female staff members discussing their hairdressers. One telling the other member "do not get your hair layered". They lost a sale of a very expensive item through lack of interest. We have always found the staff at Bunnings more than willing to assist in any way.

fred
fredGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

50 smiling faces does not equal good service.

Purchased a slide online and was told 2/3days delivery, after 6 I called and was told it had been delivered, rang next day and was told they were checking delivery status, emailed next day and was told on truck for delivery, when it did not turn up I emailed again and was told it was going out that day. When I questioned this after lunch they refunded paypal account, so I went to braybrook and brought one, when i got back slide had been delivered. angry/confused and will not buy from them again. crap

Vas
VasSydney, NSW

Beware! No refund for cancelled order.

1. Ordered online on Jan 15th.
2. Order got cancelled on Jan 19th.
3. Contacted the pickup store about the refund and was told someone from the head office will contact about the refund process. I haven't been contacted by anyone @ Masters :-(
4. Contacted support team via 1300 337 707 on Feb 12th and was advised the refund as an e-gift card will be issued in the next 24 hours.
5. Contacted the support team again via livechat on Feb 20th and told me "I'm sorry, I don't have any further updates on this in my systems, I will need to escalate it to the admin team to look into."

No wonder the business is for sale now.

EDIT: Feb 23th - Finally received the refund e-gift card

Worse Service Around!

disgusting North lakes Kitchen

Nina yel
Nina yelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service, poor attitude

Wanted to buy a washing machine from Nerang store , trying to find out if the machine was for sale in store, cut a long story short, staff were not interested in going out of their way to help, no call back, rang to complain to manager, copped sassy attitude from lady on phone, rang complaints line, got stuffed around, wouldn't bother looking at there products again.
Tried to help out by making a sale for them , spent my $500 + at JB where the sale was appreciated.

Baileys Mum
Baileys MumGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor Management and Attitude by Project Managers

Jo
JoSydney

Woeful - beware you will be chasing your refund.

Poor Service And Total Confusion